• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Arboretum (M/F, Sexual situations)

Merman

TMF Expert
THE ARBORETUM

Sarah called me up one day about 2 months after our first office
tickling episode. She wanted to know if I wanted to meet her in the local arboretum for a picnic. I said I'd love to and drove out to meet her.
I met her in the parking lot and we walked (seemingly forever) to a spot in the arboretum that was finally to her liking. It was a quiet spot among a stand of birch trees.
It was a pleasantly warm day and Sarah was wearing a half-shirt (or crop top--whatever they call them today), a pair of silky-looking shorts, and sandals. We spread a blanket out on the ground and ate in style. The food was great, the wine even better, and the view just superb. We spent much time talking about nothing at all, lazing in the sun and just hanging out. After a while, Sarah brought up our last tickling bout at work. "That was really cruel of you, tickling me so much," she said. "I can't believe you tickled me for so long, let alone stripping me like you did." She gave what I can only assume was supposed to be an evil glare.
"Oh?” I said, "You seemed to enjoy it. You were laughing like crazy. People don't usually laugh unless they're enjoying themselves."
"Very funny, Mr. Comedian." She spat back, "You know I was only laughing because you were tickling me. Besides, I'm not usually that ticklish. You just caught me on a bad day when I was overtired."
"So, " I said, "you're not really that ticklish? And being tickled
like that didn't turn you on or anything? I guess that wetspot on your little pink and purple undies was normal? Want me to pick you up a pack of Depends?"
Sarah leaned over and smacked me on the arm. I pushed her back and a little wrestling match ensued. We were on our knees, arms locked, pushing each other. Each trying to topple the other over. I goaded her on by saying, "Gee Sarah, nice view down your shirt. No bra again, huh? Maybe I'll just pin you down and tickle your breasts again."
She responded, "No way! You may have won last time but you won't this time. I'll easily out wrestle you."
"Wanna bet?" I asked.
"You're on," She replied. "Loser has to walk back to the cars naked. No rules, anything goes."
"Fine by me." I said. I then started wrestling with a little more
effort. As we moved around, I was finally able to get near her and get an arm free. I quickly moved my hand to her side and dug in just below her ribs. She immediately started laughing and screaming.
"Nnnoooooo Ffaaiiiirrrrr. Ttthhhaaattttt'sssss chhhhhheeeeaaaattttiiiinnnnggg." She blurted out.
I said, "But you said anything goes. No rules. Remember? Besides, I though you weren't ticklish?” I then took my other hand and started working on her other side. She squealed and fell the short way to the ground and started rolling and laughing trying to protect her sides. I let go of her sides and grabbed onto her thighs and started tickling them. She started screaming and kicking her legs. I said, "Hey now, no kicking or I'll tie you up."
She laughed, "Whhaattt are yyyoouuuu gooin' to uussseee
Ttttarrrrzzzzaaaaannn? Vvvviiinnnneeesssssss?" Her little joke only caused her to laugh even more hysterically. Now I use to be in the boy scouts (o.k. it was the cub scouts and I was only in a month before dropping out but that's besides the point.), so I had come prepared. I continued to tickle her sides and legs while reaching into my pocket and taking out the soft tie wraps (they're from an old sleeping bag--used to tie the bag into a roll) I had brought with me. I grabbed her arms and tied her hands together. We were in a stand of trees, so I took one of the tie wraps, attached it to her already bound hands and lifted them over her head and tied it to a tree.
"Hey, nooooo" she yelled. "That's not fair."
I replied, "Tarzan make own rules." and proceeded to tickle her ribs. She started screaming and laughing trying to protest.
"Sssstttoooooopppp iiittttttt," she yelled. Her shirt was already riding up so I pulled it up over her head and bunched it up near her hands. I let her catch her breath for what was coming.
"Gee Sarah, nice breasts. I suppose they're only ticklish when you're tired, too? And since you're not tired now I suppose it would be a waste of time to tickle them, right?"
"That's right, " she said. "So don't even bother. You might as well just untie me and go away."
"But I went through all that trouble to tie you up," I said. "It would be a shame not to at least try."
Her eyes grew quite wide as I lowered my fingers towards her breasts. She scrunched her face tight in appending agony. I lowered my fingers to the sides of her breasts and slowly started lightly tickling them. She lasted a mere 10 seconds or so and lost it.
"AAAAaaaaahhhhhhehehehehhhehe. Ssssttttooooooopppppp iiiiittttttttt." She screamed.
"I don't think so Sarah," I replied. I started tickling her breasts on the sides, then moved up to her nipples. I'd trace around them and then go back down the sides again. Then I would just scramble my fingers all over her breasts. She screamed and laughed and started bucking again. I said, "There goes that bucking reflex again. You better stop that or you may lose your shorts."
She screamed out, "Nnnoooooooo" as I tickled her ribs and underarms. I tickled her like this for a few minutes as she continued to wail in laughter and buck her hips up and down.
I moved down to her legs, sat on them, and proceeded to tickle her thighs. She yelled out and laughed even louder. I said, "Gee Sarah, you better be quiet or you'll draw a crowd." I tickled her some more on her thighs and then slid my hands up to her ribs. She started bucking again so I slid off of her and as she was laughing and bucking slid her shorts down to her knees. I pulled her underwear down at the same time. I stood over her and tickled her in random places (ribs and thighs mostly) as I pulled her shorts and underwear down to her feet. I knelt on her shorts between her legs thus pinning them in place. I decided to taunt her a little so said, "Hey, don't laugh so loudly or someone might hear you and come over to see what's so funny." Then I added, "Your feet aren't ticklish, are they?"

Short and sweet...

Delightful vignette, very playful and deftly direct.
But, the narrator is sure asking for a comeuppance...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back