• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desire F/F pt 3

Cranberry

TMF Novice
It took at least five minutes for Kira to finally get on her back, Kira found it hard enough getting into bed at night because of her weight. She finally managed to kneel down; Gillian's feet were inches away from her face. Kira would've sold her soul to kiss those beautiful arches, and drag her tongue along that perfect path that gave way towards those sweet little pink toes. Gillian's feet were all that Kira was searching for, she dreamed about these feet for most of her adult life, and she had horrible nightmares about never kissing them.

"Come on Kira! I believe that you can do this." The patronizing bitch sang sweetly to Kira like a drill instructor high on E.

Kira felt wet patches against her extra large and curry stained Elvis t-shirt, after a second she realised that the wet patches came from her mouth. She was drooling over these feet.

Kira took the thoughts from her head and did what was asked. Her mother told her that loving feet was bad, and she wanted to stop lusting, but she had this nagging itch that she was meant to be with these feet for ever.

Kira was on her back and ready to press her feet against Gillian's for some sit-ups.

'Oh great' Gillian thought with a shudder 'I'm going to have these ugly smelling feet pressed against mine as we do push ups. Why the hell didn't I wear socks?'

Blood circulation wasn't a big thing in Kira's feet, as they touched Gillian's she almost jumped away because they were so cold.

Gillian's feet were warm and toasty, just like Kira had imagined.

Pretty soon Kira's monster feet had swollowed Gillian's petite feet. Gillian let out a small yelp as Kira's massive yellow toe almost wrapped itself around her first three toes.

"Jeez, you toes are massive," Gillian said whilst trying to back away "Let's ..."

Gillian didn't like this, Kira's toes were stonger than most fists, and those yellowing ugly bastards were clamped tight around her own.

"Let's try dancing," Gillian stammered "that's better, it's good for you." She tried to stand up, but Gillian had her toes in human stocks.

"Kira," Gillian pleaded as she failed to free herself again "please let me go."

"You bitch!" Kira spat in a voice that was enough to silence most "You think you can take the love of my life... my Prince Charming away from me?!"

What the fuck was this mad bitch going on about? Does she think I stole her boyfriend... her Prince Charming? Has she ever even had a boyfriend? And Christ, would I ever date a guy that went out with this ugly bitch?

"Look Kira honey," Gillian begged "I never even saw your Prince Charming. I'm married!" Gillian thrust her wedding finger forward, showing off an expensive diamond.

"No rings on these fingers," Kira pointed at Gillian's pink meaty toes "not yet anyway.

Kira with great effort leaned forward and traced her chubby finger and cracked nail down from the side of little miss perfects big toe, right down to her arch.

"No No No HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH .... STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT ... HAHAHAHAHA" Gillian screamed.

Kira was lost in the blissful moment to notice Gillian leaning forward and drawing back a punch. It landed perfectly, bursting open Kira's potato-like nose. Kira fell back clutching her nose and released her toe-grip on Gillian's feet.

Still on her knees, Gillian tried scranbling for the door.

'I'm going to jail for this anyway' Kira thought 'They'll call me fatty and I'll have nothing to show from this. My true love would've left me again.'

Gillian was almost on her feet, ready to grab the latch, when a huge hand gripped her left ankle and dragged her back.

"No!" Gillian screamed.

She was pulled right up by Kira's mighty arms. Kira used her weight to pin her to the floor, and despite Gillian's struugles, it was easy.

"Please don't rape me." Gillian begged.

"Relax" Gillian cooed whilst stroking her soft blonde hair "I don't care about you."

"You don't?" Gillian asked.

"No way honey, I care about them." Kira pointed at Gillian's naked feet "they are the babies that I'm in love with."

Gillian screamed, and them felt Kira's sausage fingers clamping her mouth shut.

Gillian eyes bulged out as Kira pointed at her poor unprotected feet.

"I'm marrying you pink perfect feet tonight," Kira said after licking her lips and rubbing her bloody nose with her free arm "then we be making a sexy honeymoon."

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back