• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tormentor - Part 1 (M/F non sexual)

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
Michele awoke to a darkness only found when blindfolded in a dimly lit room. She tried to move, but found her hands were bound above her head and her feet were also separated and bound. Surprised, she squinted to try to see around the blindfold - but to no avail. It appeared her shirt, pants and socks had been removed leaving her chilly in her bra and panties. A shiver went down her spine.

The Tormentor crept into the room silently. He knew he would only have one chance to see the look of sheer surprise on Michele's face. Slipping over to the bed and keeping an eye on her face, he placed his left hand about 3 inches to the side of her bare ribs. His right hand reached down wiggling and gently tickled her ribs. Michele's jaw dropped as she let out a little shriek and he saw her eyebrows pop up from behind the blindfold. She also shifted her body to the side to move away from his fingers, only to find she had fallen right into his plot and landed near his left hand which wiggled and tickled her other ribs. Another shriek and a shift into the Tormentor's other wiggling hand... This back and forth continued with little shrieks as the Tormentor slowly crept his hands in closer each time she shifted. Finally both hands were tickling her ribs at the same time and Michele started to giggle.

It was time. The wiggling stopped as the Tormentor began kneading her ribs. The giggling was quickly replaced with a holler and loud laughter. The sensations grew and Michele began bucking up and down in hopes of breaking free, but the Tormentor's hands were very skilled and moved right along with her. In one of her upward arches, the Tormentor quickly slipped a pillow under the small of her back bringing a sudden end to the bucking. After all, he didn't want any distractions keeping her from feeling the full effect of his tickling fingers. He took pride in knowing just how to torment ticklish women.

As her now protruding ribs were heaving with screams of laughter, the Tormentor carefully kneaded up and down her ribcage taking a mental note that her reactions were louder and wilder as he worked her 3rd and 4th ribs. When he felt he had all the information he needed he stopped going up and down and focused even harder on her 3rd ribs. Michele was hysterical with gutteral laughter and pleads to stop. The spasming of her body was clearly driving her toward the edge. But the Tormentor knew she wasn't there yet. He quickly stopped and pulled his hands away from Michele's ribs. He watched for a moment summing her up as she gasped for air and continued laughing softly. Sensations were still coursing through her body even though his hands were not on her. Ahhh, the power... Then as suddenly as he had stopped, he resumed his tickling this time on her 4th ribs - her other desperate spot. Spasms and laughter again echoed through the room as Michele lay helpless unable to do anything but succumb to the Tormentor's ticklish desires. He pressed on until he could see she was near the point of passing out - her voice getting hoarse from laughing. Dragging his hands away, he crept out of the room so she could rest. Estimating she would need somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes before he could resume - perhaps on another area...

Cool story man. Very nice. Short, sweet, straight to the point and thanks for paragraphs! I like your descriptions and the little things you pointed out like how he knew he only had one chance to see that look of surprise on her face.

Is this your first?

I've written a couple true stories about my experiences, but this is my first time writing fiction. I am actually a 'lee but trying to get into the mind of the 'ler.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! I'm working on Part 3 now, but I'll wait a bit before posting Part 2 out here for people.

Honestly, I liked it a lot.

It was really awesome; liked the description.

Keep writing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back