• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Whipped, Building Calmness, Then, Inquiry, About A Major Change.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. It did not go well. They went only three and six, losing two of three games at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, his calming down period with Naomi continued, as the couple had civil conversations each night on the computer. While the calmness had been going on for only a short period of time, the atmosphere around Mitch and Naomi during recent times, had to cause an outsider to wonder if Naomi's filing the divorce papers, had been the turning point to finally get the couple on track. Clearly, they had the type of marriage which had to be taken one day at a time.

Mitch arrived home on Sunday night at midnight, and the couple made love. After it was over, Naomi got the ladder from the closet, and stood on it. "There, that was because I love you, and you can smell my feet when we come home from the game tomorrow night. I know that you're really trying to be good, and I wanted to show my appreciation" Naomi said, getting back into bed, and kissing him. "Thank you, that means a lot to me" Mitch said.

The next night, the Good Guys began their nine game homestand, with a game against the Nationals. Gil Bellows was on the mound. Paradise scored five early runs, and Bellows pitched very well, throwing six innings of one run ball, in a 5-1 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys hit three solo homers, and Charlize breezed, allowing but three hits, in a complete game 3-0 shutout. Neve Campbell gave up only two runs in eight innings on Wednesday night, but the Good Guys got only one, in a 2-1 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the couple told the therapist of the calming down period. "We went from almost divorced a couple of weeks ago, to calmness, and fucking each other's brains out, this last week" Naomi said. "I've given up on predicting with you two, but I'm glad things seem calmer, after the tough time you had. I hope it continues" The counselor said. That night, the couple met up with Cathy for play time at the hotel. The three had a wonderful time, tickling, making out, and having sex until nearly dawn.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook got bashed for seven runs, as the Good Guys fell, 7-3. Hayden took the ball on Saturday night. She gave up but one run, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with three runs in the eighth, for a 4-1 victory. Gil Bellows was on the mound on Sunday, a sunny, humid, 88 degree day, in front of a sellout. Bellows wasnt at his best, giving up three solo homers, but the Good Guys rallied from a 3-1 deficit in the seventh, to score five times, in what would become a 6-3 win.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron was the starter that night, and she got lit up, allowing eight runs in five innings, of an 8-3 loss. Neve Campbell pitched six shutout innings on Tuesday night, as the Good Guys got only one run, in a 1-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, breezy, 88 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Cook gave up three solo homers, but limited the damage, as the Good Guys rallied from a 3-2 deficit, to score tthree runs in the seventh. Kate Hudson entered in the ninth, to finish off a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Both the team and the couple looked to be in sync that week.

On Wednesday night, before Mitch had to leave on the road trip, Mitch and Naomi met with Cathy. After the sex was over, Cathy broached a very difficult subject. "I dont know how to bring this up, so I'm just going to say it. Mitch, you and Naomi are the two most important people in my life. I love you both as much as I've ever loved anyone. I dont know what I would do without either of you" Cathy began. "Aww, sweetie, we love you too, and we are very happy with you". Naomi said, touching Cathy's cheek. "That having been said. I've been thinking lately that I want to have a baby, and I can only think of one man whom I would want to be the father of my baby. Naomi, with your permission, and yours too of course, Mitch, I would love if Mitch could father my baby" Cathy said. Naomi sighed, and sucked in air, as Mitch looked at Naomi, and began to feel very uncomfortable at the look he saw overcome his wife's face. Finally, Naomi spoke. "Honey, we love you so much. This is something we would have to discuss. I dont think either of us could just say "Yes", without discussion" Naomi finally said. "I understand that, Nai, and no rush. I just wanted to tell you both this" Cathy said.

Mitch and Naomi kissed Cathy goodbye, and rode in silence the fifteen minute drive to their apartment building. Finally, as Mitch pulled into the gated garage, he said. "I think we have something to discuss, Naomi" "Dont even, Mitchell. I didnt want to hurt that girl's feelings, because I love her so much. We almost got divorced. How can I possibly just give the okay for this, when A. I had an abortion not too long ago because we didnt want any more kids, and B. Something like this throws the whole, "We are being discreet about this relationship" into the wind.
"Nai, I understand all that. Bottom line, though, she is 36 years old, and her clock is ticking. If we dont agree, she may choose to find another man, and we may lose her. It isnt as easy as: "Oh, no way, Cathy" Mitch said. "We are going to have to think about this, and discuss it amongst ourselves, with Cathy, and the therapist. What happens if we agree to this? Do we then declare our relationship with Cathy to everyone, and declare you the father of another woman's baby, whom we are having a threesome with? Do you realize the ramifications that can have, Mitchell, with our grown kids, the fans, the team, everything!?" Naomi cried. "We have some thinking to do, that's for sure" Mitch said.

The team had its tickle party the previous Saturday night. The featured lee would be Rachel Leigh Cook, the previous night's losing pitcher. Cook was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Cook's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:"HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Cook on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHE! OMG NO! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Cook on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Cook's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, and feathers. Cook went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHHHEEE! OMG THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Cook was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to DC. Once again, the baby subject was brought up. "Nai, it isnt like she would be living here with us. She has her own apartment, and I can just see the baby. The girl has a right to have a baby if she wants to" Mitch said. "You arent thinking, Mitchell. What does this do to us with our own grown kids? What about our team, and in public. Do we just say "Okay, for the last, however long, star player Mitchell, and I, Naomi, his wife, have been fucking another woman, and now, after we have three beautiful grown kids, we declare that Mitchell is the father of her baby, with my blessing. Do you have any idea how sick that makes us look? To our team, the community, the fans, and our kids? No one would respect us anymore, Mitchell!" Naomi said. "So what do we do then, Nai? Tell Cathy no, and lose her love" Mitch asked. "I dont know, Mitchell. That would kill me, and I know it would kill you. We love that girl so much. She's been good for our marriage. I say we have to think about it more, before making a decision" Naomi said. "I agree. Have a good week. I'll see you next Sunday" Mitch said, exiting the car.

So, the team had a productive homestand on field, and now the couple had this very difficult issue to think about. What would they decide? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well that definitely throws a wrench in the works. A very strange request indeed. Not to mention the legal issues at stake but certainly if the recent divorce wasn't enough to stir up suspension than this will. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. While it is a strange request for Cathy to ask Mitch to have a baby with her, she doesnt have many options. Mitch is her lover, and she wants to have his child. There is always artificial insemination, but the personal nature of having a baby with someone is thrown out the window with that option.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Lol...

You should add Wonder-women to your tickle fantasy team from pardise...I bet you would win the championship every fantasy season!!

I liked the story, unlike the critic above me. Much more enjoyable than any soap opera on television :)

Thank you, Namie, your kind words are greatly appreciated. You have a very fine looking sig pic. I like it!

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back