• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chat log (fiction) (m/f)

starfires

TMF Regular
Having read a lot of tickle stories on the net, I am beginning to get bored from seeing the same patterns over and over. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I miss variety sometimes.) So I thought I'd try my hand at a different format. Let me know what you think, ladies and gents.

The following is a internet chat log of a fictional conversation about a tickling session that involves two of the participants. Ariel is a very enthusiastic ticklee. Byron is her boyfriend. Casey is her tickle buddy or other boyfriend.
<DL>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Sorry my typing is slow -- boyfriend is tickling my feet.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Wow, how are you typing at all?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Hey, I'm a coder. I can type no matter what. And it helps that I'm tied to the chair and can't possibly fend him off.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Sounds inventive. Should've expected something like this from you engineer types. Describe?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>*g* Hey, don't crack me up when I'm already laughing! I'll pass out.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Glad to be of help. *eg* So, what's it look like?</DD>

<DT> </DT><DD>(about a minute passes)</DD>

<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>You there?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Well, my feet are pulled back and tied to the back legs of the chair. I got a strap from my hips going under the seat, and another from my tummy to the back of the chair, to keep my butt from squirming around. My shoulders are-- Patience! *You* try detailing your bondage setup while I tickle your feet!</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Sorry, thought I lost you. Take your time. Or, you could hook up that webcam so you can show me. :)</DD>

<DT> </DT><DD>(couple more minutes)</DD>

<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>As I was saying, my shoulders are tied to the back of the chair as well, so I can't bend down and reach my feet with my hands.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Easier said than done, I've tried. Boyfriend says you're welcome to come over and set that webcam up yourself, though.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Heheh. Tell him I would if I could leave work before midnight. Even if it would defeat the purpose.</DD>

<DT>Byron:</DT><DD>Boo.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Hey dude! You guys done already?</DD>
<DT>Byron:</DT><DD>No, she passed out. I thought I had her breathing under control.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>/me whistles innocently. Hey, since you've got a break, can you connect the mic at least so I can listen in?</DD>
<DT>Byron:</DT><DD>Sure, give me a minute.</DD>

<DT> </DT><DD>(a minute passes)</DD>

<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>I'm back, miss me? Cas, didn't I tell you not to crack me up?</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Sorry. ;)</DD>
<DT>Byron:</DT><DD>No you're not! No audio for you tonight. </DD>(Actually, I am missing an adapter, but that's beside the point.)</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Awww.</DD>

<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>He's tickling me again. I feel so loved!</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>What's he doing?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Dragging fingers on my arches, verry lightly. The heels now.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Tell him to do fingernails under your big toes, you made the coolest squeal last time I did that.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>He says he'll "take it under advisement". He's scratching the outer sides of my feet now.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Since I was denied audio, what's your laugh like right now?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Kinda high pitch and shallow. Remember when you tickled my armpits with those gloves? Like that but softer.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Made a shriek just now -- he squeezed my ribs. And again!</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>I wonder if that bondage scheme of yours can be extended so you can have your hipbones tickled and still type.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>You know how ticklish I am on my hipbones -- I wouldn't have the brain pow</DD>

<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>You there? Did you pass out again?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>No, but he had me in silent laughter for a while. Evidently that big toe thing works much better when I am not expecting it. As I was saying, I wouldn't have the brainpower to type while having my hipbones tickled.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>You're a lot of fun when you're in silent laughter. But I thought you were a coder and could type no matter what?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Thanks for the compliment. When you tickle my hipbones, I'm an uncoordinated jumping mass, not a coder.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>And of naturally Byron felt the need to try that just now -- made me squeal some more. I think he liked that a little too much. It's not nearly as fun when my hands are in range, though.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>There is a way to fix that, you know.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>AFK for a while. He's about to tie my hands behind my back so he can pay proper attention to my hipbones. It's all your fault! :)</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>I'll take the credit where it's due. Good laughs!</DD>

<DT> </DT><DD>(a few minutes pass)</DD>

<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Good laughs indeed. He did my tummy too. I'm in haven. My muscles are gonna be *so* sore tomorrow.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Like you mind!</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Nope. It's so worth it.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>What's happening now?</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>He's back on my feet. They're still quite sensitive. I'm laughing like a madwoman, head tossed back and all. Getting tired of laughing, alas. :(</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>If you feel like building up your stamina, I'm always here.</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>... except when you work till midnight.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>I can leave early tomorrow. :)</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>Tomorrow I think it'll hurt to even smile. How about Tuesday?</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>That works. Dang, boss wants me. GTG</DD>
<DT>Ariel:</DT><DD>We're almost done anyway. I think I'll fall asleep before he unties me. Bye, Sweetie, don't work too hard.</DD>
<DT>Casey:</DT><DD>Sweet dreams, then.</DD>
</DL>

nice- that was greatly needed

if your gonna do a follow up story- i say go for it

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back