• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all a good night.

Double T

TMF Master
TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
By Double T

Jill Jackson wes tied, spread eagle, to the large four poster bed. Her bedroom was in semi-darkness, and she was stark naked. There was a knock at the door. She smiled. It was Jill's best friend, and lover, Ashley Wells. They had played this game often, and it was one of Jill's favorites.
"Who's there?" Jill called out.
"Ho, ho, ho!" came Ashley's voice, dropped an octave below it's normal range, from the other side of the door,
"Come in!" said Jill.
Ashley came into the room, wearing a red coat with white fur trim, and nothing else.
"Surprise, little girl!" said Ashley, "It's me! Tickle Claus!"
"Oh, Tickle Claus," said Jill, smiling, "I've been waiting for you."
"And have you been a good girl ths year, J.J.?" Ashley asked, climbing onto the bed to straddle her friends prone form.
"Yes, Tickle Claus! Hee hee hee!" Jill giggled, "Oh! The fur on the hem of your coat tickles!"
"Are you ticklish,J.J.?" asked Ashley, knowing fully well Jill was.
"Very, very ticklish." Jill replied.
Dropping the deep voice, Ashley said, "Well, they don't call me Tickle Claus for nothing.".
"What did you bring me, Tickle Claus?" said Jill.
"For starters," said Ahley, grinning broadly. "how about the tip of this goosefeather inside your belly button?"
Ashley dipped the feather into Jill's navel, swirling it inside and out.
"Hee hee hee hee hee! Oh, you're tickling me!" laughed Jill, struggling against her bonds.
"Cootchie, cootchie, coo!" sang Ashley, producing a second feather, and running them up Jill's ribs, twirling them in her armpits,then sliding them back into her navel.
"Oh, Ashley! Hee hee hee hee hee!" cried Jill. "Stop! Hee hee hee hee! Please! Stop! Hee hee hee hee hee hee!"
"But J.J., I only just got started. You know how I love to tickle you. Are you ticklish here?" Ashley said, now sweeping the feathers underneath, and on the sides of Jill's breasts.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! You devil! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Jill blurted. "You know damn well ha ha ha ha ha ha how terribly ticklish ha ha ha ha ha ha ha my boobies are! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh! Oh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!'
"You said you were a good little girl, then you go and use language like that?" said Ashley, stopping the tickling, and climbing down from the bed. "You know what that means, don't you? It's time for stocking stuffers!" Jill's eyes grew wide, more with delight than fear, but she played up the part.
Oh, no! No Ashley!" Jill begged. "Not there! Not my bare feet! You know my bare feet are where I'm most ticklish! It just drives me wild when you tickle my bare feet!"
Jill knew the phrase "bare feet" was an immense turn on for Ashley, and Ashley always tickled best when excited, so Jill used it as often as possible.
"Yes, I DO know that your cute, bare feet are where you're most ticklish, and that it drives you wild. That's why I love to tickle them so much." stated Ashley, as she rummaged around in the footlocker that she and Jill kept their game impliments in. After a moment or two, she found what she was looking for.
"Aha!" Ashley exclaimed, "The very thing!"
Ashley raised her hands, so Jill could see that in each one she held a long, delicate peacock feather.
"Oh, God, Ash!" said Jill. "Please don't use the peacock feahers on my bare feet! I can't stand the feathers on my bare feet!"
"You should have thought of that before you used that naughty word!" admonished Ashley, "Now, you have to take your medicine."
Jill shuddered, as Ashley pulled a chair over to the foot of the bed, and sat in between Jill's immobile feet, Ashley was a master with the feathers, espesially when tickling Jill's feet, and Jill knew it all too well.
"So soft! So pink! So beautiful!" cooed Ashley, as she gazed at Jill's feet. "And all mine! Now, where to start? Right or left? Hmmm?"
The prolonged anticipation was getting to Jill, making it seem that her soles were becoming extra sensitive, and that the slightest touch of the feathers would send her into wild giggling spasms.
"Ashley, please!" implored Jill. "Don't tease me! If you're going to do it, just do it!"
"I don't see how your in any position to make demands." Ashley said, "But seeing how anxious you are to get started, I suppose I'll start with the left foot."
Jill shut her eyes tightly, and tensed all the muscles in her left leg, leaving her totally unprepared as Ashley ran one of the feathers up the bare sole of her right foot.
"AHHHHHHH!" screamed Jill, as she reflexively tried to pull her foot away.
"Surprise!" said Ashley, obviously very pleased with herself.
"That was a dirty trick," Jill muttered, under her breath.
"I heard that!" said Ashley, "Now you're really going to get it!"
With that, Ashley began running the feathers all over Jill's ticklish feet, concentrating on the arches, which she knew drove Jill absolutely crazy.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, Ashley!" Jill wailed. "Ha ha ha ha ha! Please! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Not my arches! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Please! Not there! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Ashley taunted. While still tickling Jill's feet, she transferred one of the feathers, so she was controling both with one hand. Bringing her right foot up to rest on her left thigh, she began to tickle her own bare sole with her free hand.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha hey!" laughed Jill, seeeing, through a slight haze of tears, that her friend seemed to be giggling. "What's so ha ha ha ha ha damned funny? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
*I just get such a charge out of making you squirm." lied Ashley, her foot twisting and toes flexing beneath her self inflicted tickle torture. She was unable to stifle a gasp as she trailed a fingernail down the center of her sole.
"Oh, no you don't! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" replied Jill. *I've been tickling you, ha ha ha ha ha ha long enough to know the difference ha ha ha ha ha ha ha between an amused giggle, and a tickling one! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Well, so what?" said Ashley, coninuing to tickle Jill and herself, "Why should you have all the fun?"
"Tickling you ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" giggled Jill. "is supposed to be ha ha ha ha ha ha my job! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"I guess you have a point." admitted Ashley, putting her foot back on the floor, and again holding one feather per hand. "And speaking of points, I just have to get the quill ends of these feathers in between those sexy toes of yours!"
"No, Ashley! No!" begged Jill. "Not thee! Ple hee hee hee heese! not there!"
Ignoring Jill's pleas, Ashley lightly and skillfully tickled the tender flesh between Jill's toes for the next twenty minutes, leaving her a giggling, quivering wreck.
"Now it's time for the BIG present!" announced Ashley. Turning the feathers around, so the soft tips again pointed inward, she zeroed in on her friend's pussy. Jill was so excited that her clitoris was erect, and poking out from under it's hood, but Ashley avoided it at first.
"Oh, yes!" gasped Jill, feeling the feathers on her labia. "Hee hee hee do it! Hee hee hee Ashley. please! Hee hee hee Do it!"
Ashley, with an extremely light touch, stroked the barest tip of the feather over Jill's engorged clit, while Jill bucked and writhed beneath her. Ten seconds later, Jill's body stiffened, and she let out a moan of pure pleasure.
"Now, was that so bad?" asked Ashley, untying the now limp Jill.
"Oh, no," Jill said. dreamily. "That was great. It always is! I love this game!"
"Me, too." agreed Ashley. "Mow move over, and let's get some sleep, 'cause tomorrow, we play MY favorie game!"

Now it was Ashley's turn to wait in the dimly lit bedroom, all four limbs secured to the bedposts. Although she loved the game she and Jill were about to play, she also dreaded it. Ashley was far more ticklish than Jill, and even though Ashley had tried to hide this fact, she had a hunch that Jill suspected as much, maybe even knew, but she wasn't sure. She didn't have much time to dwell on it, however, because Jill had just entered the room, wearing a gold metalic colored bikini, and a bobbing antenna headpiece on her head, She strode over and stood next to the bed.
"Explain yourself, Earthling!" said Jill.
What-what do you mean? Who, or what are you?" Ashly asked, in mock terror.
"I am Vellicatria! Princess and high ruler of the planet Ticklania!" replied Jill. "And you have been caught tresspassing in our space!"
"I didn't mean to!" Ashley said. "My ship was thrown off course..."
",...by a rouge comet!" finnished Jill. "That's the oldest excuse in the galaxy! You must be dealt with!*
*W-w-what are you g-going to do to me?" said Ashley.
" We Tickletainians abhor violence," Jill said. "Normally, we'd just vaporize you, nice and neat, but the vaporizer's in the shop, so we will have to make do with these!"
Jill held up two large, fluffy feather dusters, making Ashley gasp.
"A technique we picked up from your history." Jill explained, straddling her helpless friend. "After being bombarded by your electronic signals, insipid talk shows, game shows, variety shows, we finally found something worthwhile. We learned this from those very wise transmissions I believe you call 'cartoons'?"
"N-not that! Hee hee hee!" Ashley said. So much more ticklish was she than Jill, she began giggling before jill even touched her.
"Ah, yes! The begging response!" Smiled Jill, then in her best Mr Spock voice, "Facinating!"
Jill began genyly brushing the feathers on Ashley's tender underarm flesh.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, God!" Ashley sputtered. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Jill! Cut it out! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Don't insult me with your earth names, human!* Jill said. "I am Princess Vellicatria, and you shall address me as such!"
"No, Jill! No! Ha ha ha ha ha!" laughed Ashley, as if she hadn't heard, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Arrogant human!* said Jill. *You will pay for your insolence!"
With that, Jill jumped up on the bed and straddled her friend, As Ashley had done to her the previous night, and slid the feathers down over Ashley's ribs, swirling them slowly on her tummy for a while, befoe very, very slowly inching them upward
"OH MY GOD! NO!" screamed Ashley, recognizing the feeling, and realizing what was about to happen.
"Oh, yes, Ashley!" said Jill, dropping the alien bit. She knew it drove Ashley crazy when she slowly worked her way from Ashley's tummy to her breasts, giving a devilishly good tickle to evertyhing in-between as she went. In fact, it made Ashley so frantic, Jill didn't do it vey often, but it HAD Been an awful long time since she did it last.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Please!" Ashley managed, through fits of uncintrolable laughter. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Have m-m-mercyyy! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Jill giggled, "Sure, I'll show you mercy. NOT!" She had almost reached her goal. Jill had always loved Ashley's breasts. Not as big as her own, but firm, round, and, most importantly, extremely ticklish.
"Do you like this Ashley?" Jill teased. "Laugh real hard if you do!"
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ashley couldn't speak, and was shaking her head vigorously, but Jill knew Ashley's limits, and continued to tickle her untill tears started running down Ashley's flushed face.
"I'm glad you liked that." said Jill, climbing down from the bed, "Sorry I had to stop so soon, but we can't have you enjoying yourself TOO much!"
"Bitch." Ashley said, between giant intakes of air, but there was no malice. It was a tearm of endearment they both used.
"I love you, too," said Jill. "and because I do, I'm going to give you a little show while you recover. Tickltanian style!"
Jill then assumed the lotus position, crossing her legs so each foot rested on the opposite thigh, soles pointing up.
"Can you see well enough?" asked Jill, "Can you see my cute. bare feet? You want to touch my bare feet, don't you? You want to tickle my bare soles with your fingertips, while I laugh hystericaly, and my toes wriggle like mad. Too bad your all tied up, but I can wriggle my toes for you, anyway."
Ashley's eyes were riveted to Jill's pretty pink toes, as Jill made them dance, Ashley sighed heavily.
"You're such a tease," Ashley told her. "You know that's making me horny as Hell!"
"Yes, I do!" Jill admitted, "And I've only begun! Just look at all the lines on the soles of my bare feet! This one seems particularly long." She traced it with a fingernail, and gave a start. "Ooooh! That tickles!"
Ashley wanted to look away, but couldn't. Jill had her rapt, undivided attention.
"Ohhh! Please stop!" Ashley moaned, her wrists and ankles unconsiously working at the bonds that held them. They didn't budge.
You know," Jill continued, ignoring Ashley's plea. "I never really noticed how pretty my arches are. I wonder if they're ticlish, too?"
She lightly stroked the arches of both feet with her fingernails. Jill gasped, "WOW! I'm VERY ticklish there! Are you ticklish on your arches, Ash? I'll just bet you are!"
*Oh, no! Jill, please!* begged Ashley, as Jill moved to the foot of the bed. "Not on the feet! Not now! I'm so turned on, If you tickle my feet now, I'll explode!"
"You've never expoloded, yet," said Jill, taking a seat before her helples victim's feet "For that matter, niether have I, and If I remember correctly, you were rather ruthless on MY feet last night!"
"But I'm more ticklish than you!" Ashley cried, realizing just after the words had passed her lips what she had said.
"Well," said Jill, genuinely surprised. "What do you know about that! I always thought we were more or less equal in the ticklish department. You don't seem any more ticklish than me."
Ashley knew she was caught, and thought it best to confess.
"I've always tried to hold back when you tickled me." Ashley explained. "I know how excited you get when you're the tickler, and I was afraid if you knew how much more ticklish I am, you might not be able to control yourself, and I don't know if I could handle that."
"I've never taken you past your limits, have I?" Jill asked, concerned. "I mean, I never even guessed. I figured you limits were close to my own."
"No," said Ashley, "you never have, but you've come close!"
"Why didn't you tell me this before?' Jill asked her.
"Well, once upon a time, long ago, I used to tell guys who tickled me how ticklish I was, in the hopes they would stop." said Ashley, "But that informaton only seemed to egg them on all the more, so I stopped saying it, and the guys who didn't know how ticklish I really was, didn't tickle me nearly as much, and I got pretty good about hiding it!"
"I thought you liked being tickled, though." said Jill.
*I do." said Ashley. "But not by guys! By you."
"But you didn't tell me, either." Jill said.
"It's just that, I got so used to not telling ANYBODY, that it got hard for me to open up about it at all." said Ashley. "And I didn't mean to make you think that I don't trust you. Can you forgive me?"
"I guess I can understand about your reluctance to open up after a few unpleasant experiences." said Jill. "As for fogiving you, what does this tell you?"
When Jill ran one fingernail apiece up Ashley's soles, Ashley squealed. When Jill crawled between Ahsley's thighs, and began giveing her head, Ashley sighed. And just before her earth-shattering climax, knew she had been forgiven,

The End

Last edited:
This is great, Double T. I really like your style. Tickle Clause for shit's sake! More! More!

Dude, that is incredibly unfortunate. I was REALLY looking forward to your next installment and was going to reread the first part again when I discovered this. I hate it when I do that.

Anyways, I just wanted to encourage you to attempt it again....pleeeease :).

Last edited:
I just saw this and read it, Double T. It was definitely worth the wait! Thanks for starting over, it turned out great!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back