• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monica F/F M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
First story in awhile i hope you like.

Monica drove down the road relieved that work was finally over. Her bright red hair blew in the breeze as her convertible screamed down the highway. Her bright green eyes glowed with excitement as she neared her destination.

April guzzled down another beer. Monica would be their any minute and then the games would begin. Monica and April both loved pool. April ignored another guy trying to ask for her number. It was flattering though, being so popular with the male gender.

Just then Monica came through the door. “Hey April!” April gave her friend a hug. “well its about damn time.” Monica sighed yeah you no idea the kind of day I had…EEEH” April had snuck her hands around her friends waist and was now tickling her sides and ribs rather viscously.

Monica roared with laughter. April not wanted to cause a scene let Monica go. “OMG I’m going to kill you! You know how ticklish I am!” April laughed uh duh that’s why I do it. “God I wish you were ticklish.”

April smiled and twirled away towards the pool table. Monica regained her composure but not before

A young man at another table saw the whole thing with a wicked smile on his face. As the two girls started playing he lazily walked up to their table and started watching.

The girls didn’t seem to mind having an audience. “Damn! You when again pouted April.” Monica was beaming. “Well I am the best there is you know.”
“Hmm.”

Said the man who had been quiet up till now. “I’m not sure about all that…you haven’t played me after all. Monica studied this new comer 6’3 to her 6’1 frame.
Brown hair with hazel eyes and a well built physique.
Monica did her best not to drool.

“So how about it? Want to play the best?” Monica licked her lip nervously this guy was gorgeous. “All right your on, if I win you by me dinner.”

“Deal.” said the man. “If I win then you have to go on a date with me.”
Monica’s heart leaped into her mouth. “O-o-ok it’s a date…hey I don’t even know your name. “Oh it’s Steven, but you can call me Steve.”

“Ok then Steve lets get this over with I promise not to humiliate you too much.” Steve laughed. “You break.” The game lasted three minutes Steve had sunk in every ball before Monica could even sink half of hers.

“I don’t believe it. I’ve never lost this bad before.” Steve smiled. “First time for everything. So I’ll pick you up tomorrow at your place.

See you then Red.” Monica couldn’t help but feel a little bit excited.
The next day Steve picked her up. The girl was FINE. White flip-flops with French manicure, short shorts and a tank-top showing off her ample cleavage Her 6’1 frame was amazing.

“Alright let’s roll.” “Where are we going?” asked Monica. Steve smiled and Monica melted. “You’ll see.” The drive took 40 minutes Steve and Monica passed the time by making small talk.

Apparently Steve was a loan officer and Monica was a bank manager. Steve would gently caress her hand to see how she would react. Monica blushed profusely.

“Ah looks like we’re finally here.” Steve had taken them to a park. In the middle was a lake filled with geese and swan. The sky was a perfect blue and the trees were a perfect green.

“Oh my God it’s beautiful Steve.” Not as beautiful as you are. Thought Steve. “Come said Steve reaching for her hand. Let’s go for a walk. They walked around the lake exchanging more small talk. When Steve said something in quite the smart assy way Monica playfully slapped him.

“Oh I see how its going to be now.” Steve tackled Monica to the ground and began to tickle the bejesus out of her. Monica howled and cackled with laughter as his fingers explored her stomach, hips, sides, ribs, and under arms.

“My ,my I see someone is ticklish.” “Oh God Steve you got to stop you’re killing me you have no idea how ticklish I am.” “Oh I think I have a pretty good idea.” As he counted Monica’s ribs one by one. Monica’s laughter began to sound like true insanity. “OOOOOOOH GOD!! SOMEONE HELP ME!”

Steve just chuckled as he tickled Monica for a good twenty minutes. When he was finally finished Monica was breathing as if she was in labor her skin tone was beet red. She was drenched in sweat and couldn’t move at all hardly.

“I…I know why you approached me at the pool hall you saw April tickle me. And so you planned all this just so you could tickle me for as long as you wanted.”

Steve nodded “I have a tickle fetish. I’m only attracted to women who are extremely ticklish. It didn’t hurt that you were drop dead gorgeous as well.”

Monica stood up. “What you did to me…I loved it. I’ve always loved it. I just don’t want my friends or family to know.

“Don’t worry said Steve I’m not telling anyone.”
He tackled her to the ground and sat on her legs. One by one he pulled off her flip-flops. “Oh GOD NO anything but that my feet are the worst spot please have mercy!”

Steve chuckled as he glided his fingers up and down her soles. He was amazed at the smoothness and softness. He twirled his tongue around her toes while his fingers handled the soles. Monica howled. Her face was a face of madness and ecstasy.

Steve tickled and tickled her beautiful feet for thirty minutes non stop. When he finally stopped his nose got the wiff of something . Monica was getting aroused. Steve decided to perform the finally he got out a pencil and wrote

“MONICA IS SO TICKLISH” on both her soles. Monica cackled so hard she began to choke. Luckily Steve had finished. “My, my look at those dirty soles we better scrub those clean. Steve pulled a brush from his pocket wet it in the lake than began scrubbing Monica’s soles.

Monica’s eye were so blurry from her tears she couldn’t see. Her mind was shattered all that existed was the sensation and the laughter. But then something new came the on comings of an orgasm.

It hit hard she arched her back and began to cackle and moan at the same time. When it reached its peak she let a blood-curdling scream then passed out.

Steve gently carried her sleeping form to his car. It had been an interesting day.
He had finally found someone who shared his passion.

Monica moaned and opened her eyes. That was the BEST orgasm ever. Steve laughed “That was nothing. Wait till I REALLY start to torture you.

Steve proceeded to wiggle a finger in her armpit. Causing her to squeal and giggle helplessly. “Oh yes this is the start of something fun.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back