• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

September 27, chez starfires

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry I forgot to post this sooner! Our next party will be Santa Clara on Saturday, September 27. E-mail me at [email protected] for more information about location, schedule, etc.

Hope to see you there! :wavingguy

Aweee...I'll be gone from the 23rd to the 29th. :cry1:

Oh well I'll catch ya all next time! I know you'll all have fun nevertheless ;)

MEN Give the women a good tickle for me.

WOMEN....This isn't over :devil2:

Just wanted to thank LindyHopper for hosting given starfires got sick(?) at the last minute... I showed up late but it was still fun and 'twas entertaining tickling icycle... catstoes does have a magic touch I think :)

AAARRRGGGHHH

You know, I am really sorry to have missed these last couple of gatherings...

Last time, well, the tics got the best of me... This time, was meeting my new nephew and attending a family gathering/baby shower, impromptu, and I never even got to call. :p

I'm looking forward to going to/hosting one, and this month, Rocky Horror is playing again (the play, not the movie), and my weekends are committed to this area...

Doesn't mean some folks couldn't come up and see the show and have other fun too!! ;)

Let me know if anyone is interested!

The Wirchman

Thanks to everyone who came over! I hope y'all had fun. :devil: Wirchler, Raystanz (and everyone, come to think...) - stay tuned for October! :wavingguy

Next: people should post whatever random thing they mentioned at the party that they think we all should see. I'll start - if you haven't seen this Weezer video yet, you really should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

You should also go look up Unnecessary Censorship, Sesame Street Edition. Not posted here, for fear of minors, but way funny! :D

Last edited:
Sounds like you all had fun! :) Sucks I couldn't make it. I'll definitely stay tuned for October, though I must warn everyone I have plans from the 29th to Halloween. Big Halloween celebratory plans in my life :devil: I LOVE Halloween.

Anyway hope to see you all then! Miss ya a lot.

LindyHopper WEEEEEEEEEZER Maaaan! Awesome. Thanks ;)

Great fun as always! Thanks for hosting Lindy and Icycle.

Lindy, I'm glad that your cold decided to take a break towards the end. I was starting to get a little worried that you were going to be incapacitated for the rest of the night.

Starfires, I hope that you're at least on your way to recovery. Hope to see you at the next one.

Next: people should post whatever random thing they mentioned at the party that they think we all should see.

I think I mentioned the Not Jackie Chan board game video Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwfD0gDRFkA

Yet another great party! And thanks especially to catstoes and AquaFeline for giving me an excellent tickling! That electric toothbrush was particularly devious. :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back