• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tormentor - Part 3 (M/F non sexual)

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
The Tormentor sat down in the kitchen to think about his next move. He wanted to get in one more session before letting her rest for the evening as she was so ticklish and being such a good sport about it. After all, she had won this “All expenses paid thriller weekend guaranteed to include plenty of roaring laughter.” There was one major rule in the contract she signed before coming on the trip. That was that she would have to do what she was told – no questions asked. So far, Michele had not asked any questions. This was very unfortunate as the Tormentor had a very special punishment planned for anyone who broke the “golden rule”. It was now Saturday evening and he only had until 3:00 Sunday before he had to send her on her way. So – how to handle the last session of the night… He desperately wanted to attack Michele’s glorious belly and sides. He could only imagine the thrills this would have after her reaction to the first two upper body sessions. However, he pushed a little hard in the last session and he didn’t think her upper body could stand another torture tonight. Feet? He really wanted to save that until later as he wasn’t sure he had enough stamina for that workout tonight. It took a lot out of him, too, staying so attentive to get the most out of the experience. Well, he would just have to see how things went and maybe wing it. He checked his watch and it had been 15 minutes. Plenty of time for Michele to rest since she only had to endure one more session tonight.

As the Tormentor slipped back into the room, he could see that Michele was perfectly calm and breathing normally. However, her head was facing the ceiling and he suspected she was awake from the rise and fall of her chest. Ohhhh, those ribs… But not now. Not yet. He crept up to the bed to keep from alerting her and just gazed down on her body. His eyes fell on her long legs. This was a craps shoot and he knew it. But, worth trying. He took one hand and held it in a clawlike position over the top of her right thigh. Watching her face for its reaction, he gave one quick pinch. Michele’s eyebrows popped and her mouth opened as she sucked in air with surprise. Hmmm… not bad… Reaching over to the other thigh, he tried the same thing. This time she let out a little squeal of surprise. Better… the Tormentor thought. Placing one hand on each thigh, he began working both hands at once and was rewarded with delicious peals of laughter suddenly bursting from Michele. The Tormentor felt a thrill rush through him and began working harder as he moved down her thighs very slowly. Michele’s laughter grew louder and she began bucking to try to escape. This was an unacceptable distraction. He stopped tickling and quickly grabbed a strap placing it over Michele’s hips and tying her down tightly. He heard Michele whisper “oh God…” sensing what was to come. The Tormentor resumed his torture on Michele’s poor thighs starting once again at the top and working slowly down. Bursts and bursts of laughter kept bubbling from Michele’s lips and he knew she was completely focused on his tickling sensations this time. As he reached her knees, he separated his fingers and worked the sides of the knees. Michele responded with roaring laugher and tried to pull her feet up, but the restraints only allowed her knees to come up a few inches from the bed. Seizing the opportunity, the Tormentor slipped one hand under her right knee keeping one hand on top. Kneading the tendons in her knee with one hand and stroking the soft backside of the knee with the other sent Michele into new found heights of laughter. He heard her saying “nooooo” as she laughed uncontrollably. He enjoyed the word “no” as he knew it was a sign that he was doing it right. After a few minutes of torture on her right knee he removed his hands giving Michele a chance to catch her breath. As soon as she stopped gasping for air, he began kneading the tendons of her left knee until it too unwillingly popped up from the bed. Again he slipped one hand underneath much to Michele’s dismay as he began working his torture on her other knee. He heard her start pleading with God to help her – silly he thought. God had nothing to do with this. The Tormenter was the one in total control. And he took this role very seriously.

He removed his bottom hand and began working both knees from the top. This brought on new screams of surprise and laughter and the Tormentor decided he wasn’t happy with the way Michele was still able to sway her knees from side to side. Stopping for a moment, he climbed onto the bed and straddling her legs he sat just below her knees pinning them into place. No more movement. No more distractions. Knowing however, that the current tickling session had been going for a while and that lack of movement would only serve to heighten the sensations, he decided to start out slow. He gently slipped 2 fingers from each hand under each knee and began wiggling them on the soft skin beneath. Completely unable to move with the strap and her legs trapped, Michele cried out for help. Her plea faded into billows of laughter mixed with delightful screams. After a few minutes, the Tormentor again placed both hands on top of her knees and this time Michele could do nothing to distract herself. The ticklish sensations raced through her as she tensed and cried out in absolute agonizing laughter. He moved up her thighs very slowly and deliberately watching her face as she laughed and laughed. Waves of laughter just sprung forth from her leaving her gasping for air.

Finally the Tormentor sensed she had had all she could handle for one day. He stopped, climbed off the bed and stepped out of the room. He returned shortly with a TV Tray holding a cup of tea, chocolates and cookies. He set the tray next to the bed, then proceeded to untie the cuffs, removed the strap and lastly removed the blindfold. Michele’s eyes were red and wet. She opened her mouth to say something, then looking behind him where the contract was taped on the wall, she shut it again. Darn… the Tormentor thought. He pointed out the bathroom, informed her that dessert was now served and she could relax for the evening in peace. He would see her again in the morning. Then he stepped out and locked the door from the outside and went to bed himself.

Another good one man. Btw, I gotta ask - are you using a real person as your inspiration?

Well, I'm sort of using myself as an inspiration for this one. (I'm a female lee) I know what I like in terms of tickling and I think I'm getting a good sense of what a ler enjoys, too.

Well, I'm sort of using myself as an inspiration for this one. (I'm a female lee) I know what I like in terms of tickling and I think I'm getting a good sense of what a ler enjoys, too.

LOL. Sorry for calling you man and not looking at your profile first. :facepalm:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back