• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling Bunny Glamazon f/m

kryptonite

TMF Poster
I used to wrestle in high school, grappling 125 pounders, and over two seasons I had a 24-24 record, so I was curious how I would match up against Bunny Glamazon. I payed for a wrestling session with her, thinking I could use my skills to hold her to at least a draw. She stands six feet three and weighs about two-hundred pounds, and I knew she'd be difficult to turn because she's so much bigger than me. Nevertheless, I was confident she couldn't beat me.

She mentioned ground rules before we started, telling me in a slight southern drawl to tap her twice, if I needed her to let me out of a grip. I payed for a thirty minute session, but she told me I could quit at any time, thoiugh the money would be non-refundable in that case. I felt annoyed that she assumed she would dominate me. I figured this big dumb blonde didn't know how to wrestle, and I was going to show her a few things. She set a timer, and we began circling each other.

I quickly moved in and attempted a single leg takedown. I grabbed her right leg, and used my right leg to try to trip her left leg. I couldn't budge her, and she sat down on my back, flattening me face down. I started to squirm free, but she wrapped her legs around my neck and squeezed. This move rendered me helpless immediately. Her big legs stopped the blood flow to my carotid artery, and I felt like I was about to pass out. In a panic I tapped her thigh, and she let me go.

I stood, dizzy, black spots in front of my eyes. Now, I felt frustrated and a little fearful. Instead of hoping to beat her, I just wanted to last the 28 minutes we had left without having to submit to another embarrassing tap out. We circled each other, and she grabbed for me, her huge breasts flopping up and down. I made her miss, but she lunged a second time, grabbed my forearm, and yanked me forward. I pushed back with my legs, but her surprising strength made me stumble and fall to the ground and with even more surprising speed, she got me in a headlock, turned me over, and slammed her big ass on my face.

Her butt cheeks covered my face, smothering me. I squirmed and turned, couldn't get my mouth or nose clear of her naked gluteus which was killing me. I turned my head finally, her big rear crushing my cheek, and took deep breaths. I realized her insulting assumption was correct--our bout was a mismatch. I felt so humiliated. I turned over and started crawling away; once again she was sitting on my back, and she grabbed my ankle and had me in a toe hold. She twisted my ankle until I groaned in pain and tapped out again.

We got up and circled each other again, me limping a little, and she broke the silence.

"You're just like all the other little fellas. They think they can outwrestle a big woman like me, but I mercy'em easy. Do you want to call it quits before I really hurt you?"

"No," I said unable to follow my own good sense.

"Than why're you dancin' away from me. I got ya scared, little fella, don't I?"

She rushed in, picked me up over her head, spun me around like a helicopter, threw me on the floor, jumped on me, and pinned my shoulders with her knees. The fall knocked the wind out of me. I gasped for breath while she spoke.

"You're too easy. I bet you're gitchy. That's why you're so easy. You're lettin' me win 'cause you want me to tickle you. Do you want me to tickle you?"

"No, get off me," I said, and I tapped her right knee which was hurting my shoulder. I wasn't concerned about the tickling because I thought I wasn't ticklish.

She ignored my taps and started poking my sides with her fingers.

"I poke, poke, poke the puny pipsqueak."

"Hmmph, stop, I--"

I discovered that I was ticklish and sneezed a laugh. I felt so weak, so shamed.

"Just as I thought. You're lettin' me win 'cause you want me to gitchy you."

She reached behind her big ass which nailed my midsection to the floor, and tickled my belly with ten long fingernails, just above my desperate erection. I laughed out loud.

"Stop, stop, I'm tapping out, I'm tapping out," I begged.

"You're lettin' me win. If you really want me to stop, you'd get me off you."

I tried to push her knees off my shoulders, but they were like iron and granite restraints. I couldn't budge an inch and was getting weaker from laughing so hard. My stomach ached. She kept tickling me til I went limp.

She hollered toward the other room for her receptionist, a mousey brown-haired lady wearing a tight blue dress that clung to her sexy ass. She entered the room and Bunny stood and threw me over her shoulder--I was too exhausted to move.

"Time to take the picture," she said.

That's when her receptionist took this picture at the bottom of the page.

"He's gitchy," Bunny said.

"Oh, another one of those."

Her receptionist got closer and tickled under my chin.

"Coochie, coochie, coo."

I laughed like a baby and felt a total loss of control.

The timer dinged much to my relief--I was afraid they were going gang up on me and literally tickle me to death. I think next time I pay for a wrestling session, I'll pick a woman closer to my own weight class. Maybe I'll try Bunny's tickling tactic on her.

View attachment 134042

I have to say kryto, thats sounds like it was a pretty cool session. If it is indeed real, you should really drop it in the true stories section as well.

If it's real, did Bunny seem to enjoy tickling you to submission?

Stop, stop, I'm tapping out, I'm tapping out," I begged

I wonder if Bunny Glamazon has ever tickled a man.

Would be nice if you, or someone else gave Bunny a good long taste of her own medicine... :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back