• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tormentor - Part 4 (M/F non sexual)

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
The Tormentor awoke at the crack of dawn and after a night filled with ticklishly feindish dreams, he was tempted to rush in and start on her immediately. But – this was an all-incompassing trip so he was obligated to provide meals and breakfast was important. Pop Tarts? No, too callous. After all, she was really being good. But not anything too heavy. He didn’t want her stomach to be full. He quickly whipped up some scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of toast. That was enough. He unlocked the door and brought it in placing it on the TV Tray with a small glass of juice. Michele was fast asleep laying on her stomach with her arms tucked in at her sides. No doubt she had dreams of her own last night – the Tormentor thought. Nightmares possibly. He turned on the radio to wake her and stepped out of the room locking the door again. Fixing himself a quick energy snack he sat down at the table to plan out the day. First things first – that tummy was a callin! His fingers were just itching to torture her poor little belly and sides. After the nights rest, he was sure there would not be an issue with exhaustion or over stimulation. At least not until he had his way for a while.

As he thought out the remainder of his time with Michele, he suddenly realized that the time was clicking. It had been 30 minutes. That was plenty of time for her stomach to settle. He went back and unlocked the door. Michele was sitting on the side of the bed still dressed in only her panties and bra. Her eyes widened when he walked in, but she pinned her lips closed to keep from saying anything. “Are you all finished eating?” The Tormentor asked. Michele nodded slowly. “Good Girl. Now lie back on the bed for me.” Michele did as she was told. He carefully placed the cuffs on each hand and tied them to the bed making sure they were loose enough to relax, but tight enough she could not move more than an inch or two down. Her feet were cuffed together and then down to the bed with the same amount of tension. He grabbed the blindfold and began walking toward her head. Michele started shaking her head with her eyes wide. “Oh, you want to watch today?” Michele nodded quickly. “Well, ok. We’ll see how that goes at the beginning – but you better be good…” He placed the blindfold on the tray. He then took 2 pillows and raising Michele’s hips, placed them underneath. Climbing onto the bed himself, he straddled Michele’s legs again and sat down. The pillows not only served to prevent any bucking, they also stretched out the skin over her hips and abdomen which he knew would raise their sensitivity.

Wiggling his fingers in the air, he slowly brought them down to Michele’s sides. Watching her face, he gingerly traced his fingers in toward her belly as he heard Michele gasp and saw her eyes fill with fear. Oh my… maybe it would be good without the blindfold. She had very expressive dark brown eyes. As he continued to trace his fingers around her belly and sides, Michele tried hard to hold back any sound. She shut her eyes tight as if she could block it out though her lips were curled in a smile. Eventually though, her ability to withstand the tracing gave way and her grin turned to small soft giggles. Such a beautiful sound those giggles, because they symbolized the start of a wonderful torture session. Especially when he had only just begun. He began tracing circles around her belly button with a finger – then two and three. The giggles were starting to get louder now. The taught skin was beginning to shiver. Going back to one finger, he continued making circles around it but this time the circles kept getting smaller – and smaller… Finally he touched the edge of her belly button and Michele gasped again followed by more giggles. Circling tight around her belly button he quickly darted a finger inside and pulled it out. Michele let out a whoop of total surprise. He slipped his finger inside again, this time leaving it in and wiggling around. No more giggles this time, she began with a soft laugh. Taking his other hand, he begin wiggling and scratching around on her belly while still wiggling his one finger inside. Her laughter rang out louder and she turned her head to the side trying the only thing she could move to get away. While she was looking to the side, the Tormentor bent down blowing a raspberry on the flat of her stomach. Michele whooped some more and screamed. Lifting his head up, the Tormentor found Michele’s eye locked on him. He looked into her eyes and allowed a very wicked grin to cross his face just before he dropped his head again to give another round of raspberries. Michele’s laughter came in waves especially as he moved both hands to knead her sides while his lips worked her belly. His lips could feel her belly quivering under his touch and her chest was heaving from laughter. He continued this torment for quite a while as he carefully listened to Michele’s laughter for signs of peaking. Her cries of “noooo” between whoops of laughter were falling on deaf ears as he focused on the shivers and shakes beneath his lips.

After a bit he sat up and removed his hands letting Michele catch her breath. Her reactions were just as he had hoped and he was enjoying every second of her torture. As Michele gasped for air, he looked over her taught body thinking out his next move. He held his fingers 6 inches above her belly and begin wiggling them. Michele screamed and giggled. He slowly began dropping his hands and she turned her head back and forth laughing already without him even touching her. Stopping just above the skin he looked her in the eye. “Ready?” he asked. Michele shook her head no. “Too bad!” the Tormentor called out as both hands began wiggling and pressing into her belly at once. He pressed the pads of his fingers into her flesh and then shook his hands side to side. This brought forth plenty of screams as her poor abdomen was tortured over and over again. He brought two fingers of each hand down to the hollow of her hip bones and again shook his fingers back and forth. Michele was in agony. She couldn’t stop the sensations or move at all and her laughter was wrenched out of her time and time again. She began pleading for him to stop. But of course, that only made the Tormentor want to tickle her more…

Moving one hand to tickle her belly, he placed one hand behind his back seeking out a helpless thigh and knee. This time Michele began begging God to stop. The Tormentor laughed because he enjoyed being thought of as a God. He continued her helpless torture alternating hands so that he could share time evenly with both knees. The laughter was rising very high in pitch. He knew he didn’t have much more time for this session. Giving her a moment to catch her breath – but only a moment – he brought both hands to her sides and began kneading with his knuckles. Michele howled with laughter. Continuing with the knuckles he moved his hands from her sides up into her ribs – reminding her fully of yesterday’s torture and spending plenty of time on those 3rd and 4th ribs. Writhing with pure agony and laughing hysterically Michele let out a loud scream and passed out. Feeling fully satisfied with this session, the Torturer left the room while she rested up before the next round.

Awwww man!! Not like man as in before when I thought you...nevermind.

What I meant was, this is too short!! I know the other parts are up but I think you could've made this a two-parter.

Nice work again btw. I like the touches of humor.

I hear you. I felt that myself when I went to post and thus posted two parts at once. Unfortunately, I am just starting to write fiction and I would live it in my head, then write it down as I had fantasized it. I didn't think much of it until it was a little late. Sorry, but I think Part 5 will make up for it... :happyfloa

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back