• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shrine Maiden [MMMF/F]

FeatherDaemon

The Shrine Maiden​

Chapter I

[MMM/F]​
By FeatherDaemon
Copyright 2009​

It has been a long day at work. You've looked forward all day to walking through that front door, seeing familiar comfortable surroundings and forgetting everything. It is always the same boring routines at work the same people and the same problems. After you refresh yourself and retire to the den the computer beckons. The evening has always been your time to relax and explore.

A green blur catches your eye. You notice movement in the periphery of your vision. The smell of sulfur wafts about carried on climate controlled currents.

You look down before you and see a small, impeccably dressed green Imp. He greets you with his name, Nestoralix. He has come to you with an offer you simply just must consider. Your shock is halted and your tongue silenced as before you can scream his words begin. In the rise of night amidst your evening reverie he speaks to you of an opportunity to see a re-enactment of history which his Master knows would please you immensely. "Come with me he offers and you won't be displeased for my Master knows of a tale which could easily pass for one of your own dreams." Drawn by curiosity you know there is no possibility of your refusal as such opportunities are rare indeed.

So here you are on the forest path behind the Shrine of the Serene Springs halfway across the world. Seemingly protected from the annoyances of the world Nestoralix guides and beckons you further. "Up this way, Lucky One, up this way, we are immune and invisible to all." With a flourish of his fingers and a small flash of light the pair of you are transported to roof of the north corner tower; a perfect view of the world below.

"See the courtyard before you, the ornate wood carved shrine in the center. This is the stage setup for your entertainment. The walls which surround this ancient shrine have seen better days, in more useful times, but you can still see the expert wood work of days long past. The four observation towers speak of the dangers this shrine faced down during the bakufu. In the house to the south of the shrine lives the cursed Nobuko who dared deny my Master. Oh but she got hers, she did. To the west lies the long abandoned servants quarters and stables with years of neglect adorning them now. To the southwest lies a covered hot spring and behind the shrine a beautiful tea garden both luxuries still enjoyed today as they were before. The east and west gates are guarded by fearsome and powerful dragons who deny entry to all who would do mischief."

"What you see and hear before you, my friend is the past. Look on; the sun is rising on this warm summer day. The Heian Nobuko is walking in the courtyard now. See how elegant and graceful she walks; yet you can also see the strength in that step. She's taken every day of her life seriously since she was delivered here to live in this shrine with her grand-uncle, Takahiro. Her parents chose not to abandon her, but could not be bothered to rear a child seriously as they pursued their careers in Tokyo. So she lived here with her staunchly conservative grand-uncle. It was he who saved her from adoption or life as ward. For the last twenty years he taught her everything he knew of the Way of the Gods, judo and kendo. No, they are not stereotypical demon hunters or any such nonsense as that, just people with a desire to preserve the past. Idiots in my opinion, none of this would have come to be if they simply remained ignorant."

"Oh, but where are my manners, you want to see Nobuko don't you. I can't blame you on that. Well there she is practicing her kendo. See how well she can balance herself with her katana and ko-dachi. Her long, black hair flows behind her with every step of her kata. The swell of her breast is just visible beneath her plain white dogi. The curves of her hips and legs just hinted at by her red hakama. Her dark brown eyes are as keen as a hawk, her pale skin like fine silk. Oh, what an adversary she is. Aye, she's a bit tall for a woman of her age, but very much a prize to be sought after. It's a good thing she can't see you or you'd be dead by now, alas."

****​

Nobuko walked through the steps of her kata as she opened her mind to observe all of her surroundings. The movements of the leaves in the cherry trees to the buzzing of the junebugs she took in everything. Her exercises were just as mental and they were physical. With steady cuts of her blade Nobuko guided her steps in the same fashion of the warriors of old. Her natural skill and training from her grand-uncle had earned her respectful victories in some local competitions. She continued on as her grand-uncle walked past; he nodded in greeting.

Takahiro proceeded to the shrine where he set about his morning meditations. He was concerned this morning for he had to leave the shrine to the care of Nobuko. Not that he was concerned of her ability to care for the shrine. He had entrusted it to her on countless occasions while he was away. It just was that something in the air was concerning him. He dared not discuss this with her openly. He wasn't sure if he was actually feeling anything or if he was just getting old. In addition, if he did tell her and either remained because of it or brought in another she would be terribly offended. She took such things so poorly. Aye she was adult but she was still far too young to be so concerned. Alas, he did admire her for her dedication as unnecessary as it was. "Oh the trouble of it all", he sighed.

He looked around the shrine's sanctum. It was all just a bunch of old stuff that nobody's cared about in ages. This whole shrine as beautiful as it may be was just so neglected and forgotten. Being situated in Okura it really was off the beaten path and the winters were horrendous. The crowds stopped visiting generations ago. Yet it still had its patrons, enough to pay the tax. That's all he wanted. Takahiro looked around then began his meditations.

Nobuko finished her kata then toweled her brow. She wiped her blade before sheathing it. Her routine ended with a few cool down stretches. Her lithe body twisted and stretched as she worked the flows of energy within her. The sweet smell of her Sakura perfume permeated the air about her. She looked around the courtyard. These mornings always brought peace to her. She couldn't imagine living in a city with the pollution and crowds of humanity.

She walked towards the shrine. Sure it was lonely here from time to time, but there was no need to concern herself now about such matters. Plus, she felt that she had a duty here. Her past was known to her and what could have happened with her life. She shuddered to think about that fate. And to be someone's wife, well, it was strange but she already felt married to this shrine. She felt a connection with this place. Sure she watched TV and imagined a more cosmopolitan life away from here, but that was just fantasy. Those feelings she kept bottled where they couldn't annoy her.

Nobuko kicked off her tabi and put on some slippers as she entered the shrine. Her grand-uncle was waiting for her with some prepared green tea. He offered her a yunomi as she kneeled down on the tatami mat before him. He knew that she was going to come in and was about ask him about his recent change in mood.

"Grand-uncle", Nobuko asked, the subject of the question already implied.

"I have to travel to Kyoto. I may be gone for some time. I have a friend of many years who is on his sickbed. He requested that I see him. I can't deny his request. So I entrust the care of Serene Springs to you. I have total faith in you." Takahiro explained stoically.

"That's it?" Nobuko asked raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Yes." Takahiro replied briefly.

"So my youthful inexperience should explain that concerned look you gave me a few moments ago." Nobuko asked tensely.

"Yes." Takahiro once again replied curtly sipping some tea.

"I'm not a child anymore." Nobuko responded with a flare of irritation which surprised herself.

Takahiro raised a hand, cutting her off. "I am aware of that. That is why I trust you. I will, however, still show concern for my grand-niece when I deem it. There are forces in this world even if none bother with this run-down shrine anymore."

Nobuko, abashed, stared down at her tea looking at her wavering reflection in it.

Takahiro thought to himself, good that should keep her aware without me appearing to be some doddering old fool if I'm wrong.

Takahiro was about to speak when she cut him off. "No husband. Forgive my rudeness, but I know that look and the words which follow." This was frequent discussion the past few years they've had since she was sixteen. "I have too many duties to perform here before I start worrying about that."

Takahiro sighed then laughed to himself. She was always overcompensating, but at least she was strong-willed. "Well then, I need to prepare for my journey. When I'm in town I'll send a courier back with some provisions. Please see to it that they are put away. From town I leave on the rail for Kyoto." He gave her a polite dismissal and waited for her to get up first before he stood up himself.

****​

Outside the courtyard walls on a nearby hilltop calculating eyes looked upon the shrine. Six eyes total, six underworldly eyes belonging to three demons commanded to retrieve an item. Met'zili, Ner'gul and Ko'bal they were. Three mercenaries sent to retrieve an item stored in the shrine. Oh they did take on the forms of three young men in the prime of youth with mischievous eyes, but beneath their guise they were infernal. All were of the same basic height roughly six feet. Ko'bal was slightly taller with red hair and green-eyes. Ner'gul held the middle with black hair and brown eyes. Met'zili chose a slightly shorter form with blond hair and blue eyes.

"OK, listen up rookie, "Ko'bal addressed Met'zili with an air of command, "and I am only going to explain this to you once."

Met'zili looked at Ko'bal with grudging indignance, but said nothing. Ner'gul was squatting, balanced on a rock listening to the pair but observing the shrine.

"We have one shot at this so we can't screw this up. That shrine down there is protected by some serious mojo. I get the jitters even thinking of those dragons. We have to be invited into the premises or those wards will be triggered and we're dragon chow. There are other interior wards preset but those need to be activated and can be quite rapidly. I don't think that the old priest is responsible for their creation. The magic is far too old for him. He just inherited everything. Even if we do get inside the walls the shrine is fortress unto itself." Ko'bal explained as he stood pacing slightly.

Ko'bal continued, "Now the old priest is leaving, but he's leaving a miko behind. She's young, but I wouldn't underestimate her. If she detects our presence before we breach the gates she can totally lock everything down and make our task more difficult than it needs to be. Like I said, we can't screw this up or the Master will take our flesh and feed it to the manes. We need to get in there, locate the wards and the artifact. The artifact is a small sealed box and no I am not privy to its contents. I'm guessing that it's in the shrine proper and hidden near the goshintai. There will be no desecration! We are not here to anger any Kami; only to retrieve what rightfully belongs to our Master."

Ner'gul chafed at the tone of Ko'bal, "If this damn thing is so important then why doesn't he just come down to this hovel and take it for himself."

Ko'bal laughed and Ner'gul derisively snorted in response. "It's just some homely, future spinstress and a glorified perimeter alarm. Let's just get in there and get this over with already. I got a date lined up with a succubus back home," Ner'gul spat out with impatience.

"How much she set you back?" Met'zili quipped.

Ner'gul glowered for a second then lightened up, "More than you'll ever make, Rookie".

"Enough, we need to wait for a chance to get inside." Ko'bal barked, silencing the other two.

****​

The old priest Takahiro set off through the Ryu-Torii. He turned back towards the gate. Nobuko was standing inside and bid him a formal farewell. Takahiro bowed his head in prayer. Afterwards, his eyes fell upon the koma-inu statues which flanked Nobuko. She'll be fine he told himself this place will be hers soon enough and if my training was insufficient then the fault is mine alone. With one final gesture of goodbye and turned and walked down the path which lead to civilization.

Nobuko returned to the courtyard and relaxed by the humid warmth of the hot spring. She mused to herself thinking that perhaps she would take a dip in it at night. She dragged a finger across the surface of the water. She loved the natural warmth of it. She could feel the raw connection this spring had to the land. She then grabbed a book of poetry and was immediately lost in the words. She always felt so decadent reading The Pillow Book.

Some time later she was alerted to the sounds of approaching voices and footsteps. She quickly dashed to the gate to see a group of men in workers garb approaching, carrying some crates. The men spoke with brusque tones as they approached. Their vision immediately focused on Nobuko when she appeared in the gate. One or two of the men, couldn't help but allow their eyes to linger in appreciation at the young woman standing in the gate.

"Yea, we're to make a delivery for Serene Springs Shri..." The lead worker said and was abruptly silenced by a brandished katana. "Gyaa! What the? Lady?"

"Your labor is appreciated. Please, you may set the packages down over there," Nobuko flatly stated indicating the location with the blade. "The shrine is closed to visitors today, especially to those whose minds can't rise from the gutter. A group of leering men and poor me way out here in the woods, I think not."

"We're sorry if we caught you at a bad time, Miss. Yea, we'll just leave these crates right over here," the lead worker stammered as he looked at the looming threat.

The workers backed off, muttering after they dropped off their loads.

When the workers were out of sight, she sheathed her blade and brought the crates into the old servant's quarters. "Why did I just do that?" She muttered angrily to herself. "They were only doing their job."

Suddenly thoughts of those men flooded into her mind. She focused firmly and forced out the thoughts of what could have happened. "I'll have none of that!" She chided herself smacking her fist to her palm for good measure.

What her grand-uncle had mentioned about unseen forces in the world had begun to gnaw away at her. She did have a full education in the old truths, but did any of that truly exist. Was she just spending her life here in a gilded prison?

"Nonsense! Get back to work!" She reprimanded. "I do need to clean the courtyard if want to experience the true peace of the spring tonight." She commanded herself as she grabbed a broom and started to sweep the courtyard path.

****​

Also watching the workers walk back down the road the trio took the scene into account.

"Well, that settles that. We are not being invited in period. The old man must have mentioned something." Met'zili offered his analysis.

"But the wards still aren't fully activated," Ko'bal expertly added. "She still isn't aware, but why would she be so adamant?"

"I could care less. I take back what I said about her. I think I am in love," Ner'gul smiled, enraptured.

Ko'bal gestured curtly to Ner'gul, "Get you mind focused on the objective here. We are not here for any of that!"

The trio remained skillfully hidden and could see Nobuko sweeping the path in the courtyard. She paused to admire a few flittering butterflies which danced around her as she swept. She giggled quite gaily as one brushed a little too close to her neck. She took a small nearby flower and held it towards one of butterflies which accepted her invitation and landed on the flower. She watched mesmerized for a few seconds then it fluttered away.

"That's it!" Ko'bal said excitedly.

"Butterflies?" Mit'zili questioned.

"We're not getting in there as butterflies that is just too corny." Ner'gul retorted flatly.

"No, not butterflies; follow my transformation then follow my lead. No spiritual defenses, nothing detectable." Ko'bal ordered.

"No way! She could immediately kill us with one swipe of her blade." Ner'gul refused.

"Trust me; she's being distracted by something else on her mind. She's not expecting a thing, but if we hang around here too long so she will notice. I can feel that in her... I can feel something else, but more on that later. Just do it or you will be reprimanded and reduced further in rank than you already have been Ner'gul." Ko'bal sternly advised.

Moments later after Nobuko released the butterfly. She always felt giddy doing that. She learned that trick when she was a little girl. She loved being here connected to nature, serving the spirits of the Serene Springs. She was about to go back to work when she heard a weak mewling from just outside the gate.

Nobuko curiously walked over to the gate. A small fluffy red tabby kitten was walking around in circles looking lost. As Nobuko looked down at the kitten it looked up and mewled again, pitifully. Two other smaller kittens popped into view. A little brown one appeared which batted a paw at a smaller yellow one. The two tumbled around a bit play fighting. Nobuko was overcome by sudden onslaught of cuteness.

"Kawaii!" She squealed as she knelt down and played with the kittens. She needed this little surprise. The volatility of her mood was upsetting her. She just wanted to relax and forget about the unbalance she has been feeling all day.

"Did you three get lost out here? Let me get you kitties something to eat. Tomorrow I'll take you three down and into town and we'll find your family. You guys must be starved wandering all the way up here."

The three kittens lay stretching in the dirt mewling pitifully that the kind human was leaving.

Nobuko turned around and beckoned the three towards her. "Come on you three, time to eat."

Seeing her beckoning motion the kittens perked up and tumbled after her. Nobuko walked towards the house continuing to call them forward when they began to wander around too much. The expectant kittens followed her and yelped in happiness when she produced a small plate of fresh fish. The three kittens pawed and chewed on the fish. Seeing the kittens eat contentedly Nobuko went back to her daily chores.

In minute voices hidden under the mews the three plotted their next step. "Mit'zili you play around the courtyard looking for preset wards. Ner'gul you keep an eye on her, but damnit don't make her suspicious. Both of you stay away from the shrine even she goes in there. I'll reconnoiter the shrine to locate any resonance of the artifact and to see if any Kami are in residence. I don't sense any now, but that doesn't mean they won't return. Once we go in there we need to get in and out quickly. We must be in and out with none being the wiser." Ko'bal declared the orders as he devoured a hunk of fish.

The three demon-kittens split up and playfully bounded off exploring the inner courtyard. Nobuko watched the kittens bound around yard. It struck her that this shrine never had any pets before. Maybe that was what she needed to settle her nerves. She secretly hoped that when she when went into town tomorrow that she wouldn't find the family who owned these kittens.

Suddenly her fingers gripped the skirts of her hakama and clawed at the thighs as she sat down. "Fawning over kittens? What am I six years old? I need more to my life than this!" She muttered angrily to herself.

Another internal voice reprimanded her, "Urusei! Shut up! This is my home." She relaxed and sighed, "Why am I so worked up?"

A whisker brushed across her ankle and she jumped back quickly giving a little shriek. It was the little brown kitten sniffing her ankle. She picked him up and chided, "Oh, don't do that little guy I'm a bit too ticklish for your whiskers." The brown kitten playfully responded by sniffing around her neck and licking. Nobuko fell back holding the kitten giggling. "Hee! Stop it."

She pulled the kitten close and hugged it to her bosom. The kitten purred deeply in response.

****​

The sun began to fall low in the sky and Nobuko lit a few shrine lanterns. The evening insects started play their chorus as a cool soothing breeze rolled in from the west. She walked the perimeter of the walls and locked the gates as she shut down everything for the evening. She grinned as the little brown kitten followed her around batting at her ankles.

"I wonder where your friends could be." She asked the kitten.

"Hopefully they're doing their bloody job," Ner'gul thought as he looked up and gazed at the striding, beautiful miko striding before him. "She is so fine. I love my job," He thought rather pruriently.

Ko'bal met back up with Met'zili back at the koi pond in the garden.

"I've located the wards and you were correct. The lay lines are everywhere. If she sets them off we'll in some trouble. They'll restrict our movements leaving her free to act. Like a giant spider web." Met'zili reported to Ko'bal.

"Hmm..." Ko'bal pondered the situation, "From what I've seen of the shrine. I've deduced the most logical location hiding the object. I have sensed its resonance. It has been in there recently and more than likely still is. We need to track down Ner'gul. I'm surprised that he's behaved himself for this long."

After walking the walls she was finally ready to relax. All the heavy work was done. Now she would be able to take it easy for the next few days. Then open the shrine back up for the regular visitors who come here. She laughed as the little brown kitten was curled up and sleeping on a nearby rock.

She walked over to the hot spring and began to slowly undress, meticulously folding her clothes and setting them to the side. She delicately placed a foot into the water. Ner'gul heard the splash of foot and the tinkling of the water. He turned his attention to her and was immediately ensnared by what he saw. Nobuko submerged in the water to get herself wet. She then stood back up and stretched her arms above her head. She enjoyed the cool night air as blew across her body. The warm water soon cooled on her skin. She felt exhilarated as the impurities flowed away.

Ner'gul saw the rivulets of water trickle down her body. Her firm taught muscles stretched as she worked the stress out. Her long wet black hair clung to her firm breasts with just the hint of dark pink, erect nipples peaking through. Her tight stomach was adorned with a small deep bellybutton. The curves of her hips flowed into athletic well-toned thighs. The light of the lanterns accentuated her alabaster skin and black hair.

Ner'gul tried to break his gaze away but couldn't. Nobuko soon saw the gaze of wanton lust reflected in the eyes of the kitten. It was the same gaze from the workers. "Hengeyokai?" She stammered, astonished. Nobuko screamed and grabbed the closest object to her which was a sake yunomi. Ner'gul deftly dodged the cup but failed to dodge the sheathed katana blade. The force of the hit knocked him back to the far wall.

With great speed Nobuko quickly donned her clothes and readied her katana. "How could I have been so damn stupid!" she cursed. "Demons!" she screamed incanting a spell of revelation. The human form of Ner'gul appeared slowly getting up from the wall. She also spied the approaching human forms of Ko'bal and Met'zili.

Rapidly she charged the pair walking towards her activating wards with special hand gestures as she charged. Each activated ward opened up ethereal webs impeding the free movement of the demons.

"Look, there's no need for a fight. We're not interested in you, just back off." Met'zili attempted to scare Nobuko off with a flurry of offensive magicks which Nobuko quickly dispersed.

"The shrine!" Nobuko gasped as she charged Ko'bal full on driving him back and into the koi pond. Only a hastily summoned nether sword prevented him from being cleaved twain. She continued running rapidly towards the shrine and into it, slamming the door behind her.

"You fool!" Ko'bal screamed at Met'zili carefully avoiding the ethereal strands "We should have just fought her out here."

"Why didn't you just say that before?" Met'zili defended himself.

"Because I thought you had half a brain!" Ko'bal fired back then continued. "True I did not feel the need to fight her before, but I would have rather kept the attention focused on her. Now she knows that we're here for something and not her. She guessed quite correctly that it is in the shrine. Damn! Now she's locked up in the shrine. We now have a siege and limited time."

"Well at least we don't have to pussyfoot around the shrine anymore." Ner'gul quipped enjoying his little pun. "We also don't have to worry about the courtyard wards anymore. We don't have to leave through this mess." He said dodging through the webs.

Ko'bal stared at Ner'gul with unspoken demand of the explanation.

"Ko'bal, she was skinny dipping in the spring. It was all I could do to just keep from jumping her." Ner'gul exclaimed with glowing recollection.

Met'zili just stared agape, "You lucky bastard!"

"You two knock it off. We need to get into the shrine." Ko'bal commanded.

"What about the Kami?" Met'zili asked with concern.

"We have no time to worry about them now. We'll just have to take our chances." Ko'bal sighed.

****​

Back in the shrine Nobuko hastily erected a spiritual barrier in the manner that her grand-uncle had instructed. Aided by the power of the shrine Nobuko felt the power of the barrier and was satisfied. She had some time to act before she would need to use her own strength to buttress the shield. If she only knew what those creatures were after. She looked hastily around the shrine. Some artifacts hadn't been touched in generations but it was all standard ornamentation. There was nothing worthy of true desire. Her grand-uncle had taught her all the secret compartments of the shrine, but there were no hidden treasures; unless he, himself, did not know it.

Nobuko quickly kneeled down in prayer. "Please, Spirits of the Serene Springs, hear this, my request. What is it that the infernal trespassers seek?"

In the northeast corner of the shrine a tatami square glowed blue then stopped. Nobuko saw it and prayed her thanks to the shrine. Quickly she dashed to the tatami square and lifted it. Beneath it on the floorboards she saw the glow of an unrecognizable kanji. She felt the floorboard, it was loose. She picked it up and found a small cedar box. It felt hollow and light but saw no way of opening it.

Nobuko placed the board and tatami back into position. She felt that she could not allow it fall into their hands. But what to do, did she dare attack them? Who knew what tricks those demons had up their sleeves? She was only a shrine maiden and no demon slayer. Suddenly inspiration hit her, she knew what to do.

****​

Ko'bal felt the strength of the barrier. "Damn, she's going to wait us out." He cursed. "Met'zili, you concentrate a focused beam of eldritch darkness on the barrier. Keep her occupied maintaining the barrier. Ner'gul I want you to probe for any weak points in the field. She put it up rather hastily. I will be ready to charge in should the field collapse."

Nobuko felt the intruders trying to breach the field. She knelt down in the center of the shrine facing the main doorway her back to the goshintai. She placed her katana in front of her within easy reach should she need it. She then raised her hands to her head and formed a triangle with her thumbs and forefingers. She concentrated on maintaining the barrier. With the power of the shrine she felt confident that she could easily wait them out. She had called for the Kami of the Shrine; she knew that she would not be denied aid.

Precious time was passing and Ko'bal grew anxious. "Ner'gul have you discovered anything yet?"

"I have, I was just going to tell you. The miko has made a slight error in judgment. Her barrier protects the whole shrine, not just the honden. She made it too big. There is one small hole where the barrier is thin. It's far too small for us to penetrate with our spirit forms, but I can slip some magic through. She'll try to readjust when she realizes it, but I can make it difficult for her. If you can assist Met'zili we may be able to force it down."

"Very good," Ko'bal commended. "We may just get through this with our reps and hides intact." Ko'bal then threw his force at the barrier after Ner'gul crafted his magicks.

Nobuko felt the additional pressure hit the barrier. It was strong but not near enough for concern. She laughed as she knew the barrier was well within her ability to maintain. "Is that all you've got boys?" She laughed again as she tossed out the insult.

Ner'gul did manage to breach the barrier with a lone ghostly tendril which he could lengthen and control. The tendril reached into the shrine and blindly groped about for the miko. It took several minutes but the tendril finally found its mark in the center of the shrine.

Quite pleased with himself Ner'gul announced, "I found her. She's in the center of the shrine. She's not moving. She must be channeling the shrines power into the barrier. Now to have a little fun..."

"Keep it clean Ner'gul, I've told you we need to keep our priorities focused. Despoiling a miko and earning the anger of the Kami is not within our orders." Ko'bal warned.

Nobuko noticed the tendril in the room as it silently twisted in the air looking for her. If she could just grab her katana the enchantments placed upon the blade could easily dispatch such a minor spell. However, her movement would break her focus and the barrier could suffer a breach. That was not an acceptable condition. She would just have to deal with the annoyance.

Ner'gul delicately probed about the miko in the shrine. Ner'gul received sensation through the tendril, as if it were an extension of his own hand. He was quickly able to determine her position. Ner'gul eyes closed down to mere slits as he imagined the stunning nude silhouetted against the night sky; such perfection rarely achieved in nature. He was busted down in rank once before. His career mattered less to him than allowing chances such as these to pass by.

Nobuko watched with annoyance as the tendril slid deftly into her shirt. The ghostly tendril could be felt as it slid about caressing between her cleavage. Nobuko forcefully ignored the tendril. Deeper it pushed into her shirt passing between her breasts. The tendril slowly curled up around her left breast as if it were savoring every moment. Noboku ignored the sensation as she continued to maintain her focus.

The tendril finally slid up to areola and gently began to flick and tease her nipple. Nobuko's face flushed at the attention. Her normally porcelain face revealed a pink blush on her cheeks as she felt her nipple stiffen from the attention.

"Damn that pervert!" Nobuko flared in response. She was not going to let such a base distraction ruin her focus. Again she looked at her katana and judged whether of not she had time for a swing at the apparition. "No." she said as she restrained herself. She would not give them the pleasure of thinking that they were getting to her. She would not detour her strategy.

Outside the shrine the three maintained their assault though Ko'bal was getting angry at the time elapsing. "You are wasting time Ner'gul! I can see by the look on your face that you have disobeyed my order! Damn you do something productive." Ko'bal angrily chided.

"Look. I've only got one tendril in there. It's not like I can pick her up and throw her around. The tendril would just pass through her if I tried. The only thing preventing her from attacking it is her focus maintenance. I..." Ner'gul stopped in mid sentence. He recalled her reaction when his whiskers brushed her skin. "Oh, it can't be that easy." Ner'gul quietly said to himself.

"I'm changing my tactics Ko'bal." Ner'gul said with a smile.

Nobuko felt relief as the tendril pulled out of her shirt. It hung in front of her like a snake taunting her to strike at it.

"You will get yours you bastard." Nobuko cursed at the tendril.

The tendril moved towards her again slightly brushing against her cheek then down along her neck slowly. The feathery feel of the insubstantial tendril caused Nobuko to twitch her neck slightly. She growled in annoyance stifling a giggle. The tendril continued around teasing the back of her neck then around to the other side. The slight touches caused her neck and shoulders to twitch uncontrollably. Her cheeks flushed again deeper this time. She wasn't used to this. She couldn't defend against it. Little girlish giggles were escaping and tendril played around her neck.

Unbeknownst to Nobuko behind her the goshintai of the shrine, the home of the Kami in the shrine, began to glow in a light blue aura. A nimbus formed around goshintai and began to take on a roughly humanoid form. More detail formed in the nimbus as tiny motes of light flowed from Nobuko to the human-like aura.

Nobuko exhaled a gasp of breath as felt the tendril slide back in her hakama.

"Please no!" She uncharacteristically begged as tendril tickled along into her hakama. Twisting around the tendril poked and prodded along her ribcage. No! She would not allow such an improper assault to force her to submit. She resolved to fight it; to not give in, as a tortured, silly grimace began to form from her stoic expression.

The tendril danced along inside her hakama as it merrily tickled up and down her sides. Nobuko fought the increasing desire to pull down her arms to protect herself. She had to defend the shrine against all attacks. It was her sworn duty in life. This shrine was her life she would not submit "Ever!" She screamed as she vocalized her thought.

Focus! She demanded of herself. Tiny beads of sweat formed on her forehead as the effort of maintaining her composure and her barrier. Serious resolve formed back on her face as she recalled her duty to the shrine. Then tendril decided to move into soft, moist armpit. The feathery tip of the tendril shattered her focus like glass. A wide smile formed on her pink face. Tears began fall as the sensations began to overwhelm her. She was still a virgin, unknown to man and such bodily attentions. Back and forth the tendril flicked her undefended armpits. Her body began to shake and waver.

The presence which had formed behind her observed Nobuko's predicament with disdain. "Stupid fool," it thought to itself. "You deserve every bit of what you are getting, Nobuko." The presence silently descended behind Nobuko and deftly stole the katana from the completely distracted miko. The presence then returned to observing Nobuko's torment.

"Damn it all! I can't stand this!" Nobuko screamed in her mind as she resolved to slice the tendril twain then rejoice charging outside and turning those demons into pulp. She looked down to grab her katana.

"It's gone!" She exclaimed in panic. Her concentration wavered and fell from the shock. The barrier collapsed. She looked wildly about the honden of the shrine. Her gaze fell upon herself floating two feet in the air pointing her katana back at her. The apparition was wearing a black kimono with beautifully designed Lilies and Sakura. A lavender obi was wrapped around the kimono. Light make-up accentuated her face and two wooden kanzashi pinned up her long black hair in an elegant style.

"You whore! Get out of here!" Nobuko yelled angrily at the apparition knowing full well the voice and image which plagued her mind and whom she argued against since she was fourteen. Nobuko regained her composure as stood up and backed into a defensive stance. "You are not me! You have no right!" Noboku cried angrily at the apparition which hovered, smiling, on the opposite side of the honden.

"But I am and I do, Nobuko-chan." The apparition replied haughtily.

Outside the shrine the three hengeyokai saw the barrier fall. Quickly they charged the shrine brandishing their nether-swords. They were ready to quickly subdue the miko, retrieve the artifact and leave with great alacrity. Ner'gul and Met'zili effortlessly slid the shrine doors open and the three charged in.

As they charged in they briefly caught a glimpse of the standoff. Confusion at the sudden change of circumstance gave them pause.

"Two mikos?" Met'zili gasped in amazement.

The apparition turned to Met'zili in great vehemence. "Don't ever call me that!" Her retort pierced the air room.

Suddenly, glowing white spirits flowed through the air like long thin wraiths and descended upon the three intruders. The three young men screamed in pain and fell to the floor paralyzed.

The apparition then turned her attention back to Nobuko who was stunned and unsure at the turn of events. "You see Nobuko-chan, the Kami agree with me. You and I are going to have a little discussion here."

****​

The hengeyokai awoke from their paralysis. The honden was deserted and quiet. Two lanterns dimly lit the room. The scent of ages of burned incense could be smelled in the room. The golden tabernacle, the goshintai of the shrine, lay open. A small gem could be seen inside.

Ko'bal quickly assessed the situation. "What luck, they're gone. I don't know happened and I don't care. Quickly, let's get what we came for and leave." Ko'bal ordered and strode immediately to the goshintai. He focused for a moment. The Ner'gul and Met'zili flanked him defensively remaining on guard.

"It's not here. I feel the resonance though." Ko'bal said while mentally shifting through his options. "Quick, search the shrine. There must be a secret compartment here somewhere."

The three fanned out and searched the honden.

Ner'gul coughed, "I hate the smell of incense, but that's kind of the point isn't it." He said as he laughed.

Met'zili beckoned the other two over to the corner. "Over here. I can smell the miko's Sakura perfume mixed with her scent over here. She was over here doing something."

The three quickly concentrated on the corner. Ko'bal found the loose tatami square. "Yes the resonance is strongest here." He pulled it out and found the empty chamber. He then slammed his fist down hard on the floor. "She took it!"

"If you would like to ask her where it is, she is out back in the garden. I can assure you that she did not leave this shrine with anything of value." The apparition coyly announced.

The three spun around to see the Nobuko apparition floating in the door still wielding the miko's katana.

"You... are... her?" Met'zili stammered. "Can't you just tell us where it is?"

"I'm afraid not." The apparition replied deviously. "I was communing with the Kami when she first entered the shrine. I have no idea what she did with it. I can tell you that it is not on her person now." The apparition floated back out towards the courtyard.

After a brief discussion the three accepted and cautiously followed suit.

When they arrived in the garden behind the shrine they saw what the apparition meant. Framed by the full moon and stars of the night sky in the floral beauty of the garden was Nobuko. Her wrists and bound up and apart by silk ropes between two cherry trees. Her ankles were bound together. The bound body formed a Y between the two trees. The scabbard of her katana lay empty and useless at her feet. The full moon now high in sky illuminated the white top of her kimono and her red hakama. When Nobuko saw the four walk towards her in the garden she turned her head blushing in shame.

"I must thank you three for allowing me the opportunity to break free from her. She is too stubborn and strong-willed." The apparition gestured towards Nobuko in disdain.

The three young men stood there looking at the scene in disbelief.

"Now I believe you three are looking for an item. Well, she knows where it is. I do not wish to deal with you three invading this shrine again so I will assist your search." The apparition floated toward the three menacingly and pointed the katana at Ner'gul. "You three will only take what I allow, do you understand? The Kami have granted me the authority to resolve this situation."

The three hengeyokai looked to each other in silent discussed then agreed.

"We fully understand your parameters. Miss... ah... What exactly is your name?" Ko'bal addressed diplomatically.

The apparition paused for a moment turned towards Nobuko and smiled then returned her attention and replied, "You may call me, Reika."

Reika floated over to Nobuko who averted her eyes in angry silence. "My dear Nobuko-chan is refusing to cooperate with any of us here. So I wish to invite you ask her the location of the object you seek. I already asked her to simply divulge the information but she refused. I don't really wish to repeat what she told me to do for asking. Firmer persuasion is required here."

The three hengeyokai hesitated, unsure of the intentions of this mysterious shade.

Reika smiled, gloating over her bound double. "Well don't be shy get over here. It's not like you'll be acting on her without permission. I'm granting you that permission."

With another flash of supreme irritation at the situation Nobuko tried to wrench her hands free with the pure but misguided intent of throttling her captor. Nobuko found her voice and spoke. "Never in a thousand years will I ever submit to your perversions."

"You, the amorous one," Reika pointed the katana at Ner'gul "Your ministrations is what distracted poor Nobuko enough to allow my freedom. Perhaps a little more application of that medicine will change Nobuko-chan's mind here."

Ner'gul walked up to the restrained miko. "You don't have to ask me twice," Ner'gul grinned as examined the ropes holding Nobuko's wrists.

Nobuko looked to her left wrist then over to her right. This simply could not be happening to her. Her strength, she would have to preserve her strength if she had any hope of surviving this. She would not beg or plead. She would not give that deviant bitch the pleasure. Although she knew deep in her heart there was little hope of escaping this fate.

Ko'bal walked forward halting Ner'gul. Met'zili stood back hesitantly still not sure of the situation.

Ko'bal spoke directly to Nobuko taking on a haughty, dominant air as Nobuko returned the gaze. "If you give us what we seek then our part in this affair will be complete. Ages ago an item was stolen from my Master by the priests of this shrine. We will not leave without it and will do whatever it takes to retrieve it."

Nobuko returned defiantly, "Any such item obviously was removed from the possession of your Master for good reason. I am not at liberty to lay voice against the decisions of the shrine elders."

"Not necessarily true." Reika added. Nobuko hissed in response.

Ko'bal motioned to Ner'gul, "Please continue then".

****​

Ner'gul walked around behind Nobuko in a sauntering gait. "You see Ko'bal, I didn't get a chance to explain before, but our miko here has a weakness."

Nobuko looked up into the night sky and tried vainly one more time bring down her arms. She then resigned herself after the futility of the act was again confirmed.

Ner'gul placed his hands on the back of her white kimono. The material was thin and loose, excellent for a warm summer night. Nobuko tensed as she felt his hands on her back. His fingers were somewhat long and thin. He brought his fingers to the back of her neck and lightly dragged his fingernails across the back of her neck. It was not what she was expecting and she immediately tilted her head back to defend her neck. Quickly afterwards Ner'gul brought his hands forward to lightly tickled the front of her neck. With a sneer of annoyance Nobuko brought her head forward again trying to stop his fingers.

Ner'gul continued to do that for a few minutes lightly tickling around her neck, ears and shoulders. Nobuko was more annoyed than anything, not by tickling so much as her inability to prevent it. Ner'gul then rested his hands on her shoulders and slowly slid them downwards. He then slid his forefingers into her armpit from behind. He could feel her muscles begin to tense up. Suddenly he began to rapidly squeeze and pinch. Nobuko froze and a shameful nervousness began to show on her face.

"You see, Ko'bal back at the shrine I found out that our dear miko here is quite ticklish." Ner'gul explained as a devilish look took shape across his face.

"She doesn't look it." Ko'bal replied with measured indifference.

"Ash, but see how she twitches so." Ner'gul said quickly tickling the center of her armpit with the tips of his fingers. Nobuko's eyes bulged momentarily as she pursed her lips; desperately trying to ignore the situation.

"Nobuko-chan is very, ve-ry ticklish, aren't you my dear." Reika seductively interjected. Nobuko blushed again, closing her eyes. Reika then spoke directly to Nobuko telepathically, "Don't give that woe is me, nonsense. You brought this upon yourself. You refused to listen to me. You kept me locked away! Now you are going to be punished until you give me what I want!"

"But..." Nobuko shyly spoke.

"You two!" Reika addressed the others, "how about helping out your friend there, no sense in letting him have all the fun. There is plenty for everyone." she said quite coyly.

Ko'bal and Met'zili walked up to Nobuko. Met'zili stood to the side and Ko'bal directly in front.

"This looks fun." Met'zili smiled as he playfully prodded her left side. "I'd hate to see such a beautiful adversary hurt physically."

Ko'bal laughed, "What the heck, no need for me to be the stodgy captain anymore. There's no way she can resist the three of us." Ko'bal then proceeded to capriciously poke the bottom front her ribs.

The three young men began to energetically and randomly poke, prod and tickle the helplessly bound miko. Nobuko fought and twisted, her uncontrollable spasms overwhelmed her mental defenses. Her teeth gritted together. Her eyes screwed shut. Her face was totally flushed pink, tears leaked slightly from the corners of her eyes. Every time she moved back Ner'gul greeted the back of her ribs. When she lurched forward Ko'bal would deliver a flurry of pokes to her belly and sides.

Nobuko with increasing fear and desperation tried to resist the six hands which reigned terror over her ribs and armpits, but she was at her wits end. She used a mental mantra to try to maintain control, "Mustn't laugh! Mustn't laugh! Please! Please! Dear Spirits! Don't let me laugh... I can't... I can't... I mustn't... No! No! No! I WON'T! I WON'T LAUGH!!" She screamed in her mind.

"Oh yes you will..." Reika cooed as she floated over to the right side of Nobuko. Reika then slid a ghostly hand into the kimono top of Nobuko. Her soft hand slid down across the miko's stretched taught stomach and skillfully twittered a fingernail over a very weak and sensitive point near the hips.

"Err... No! Too much...Too much... Stop it Reika! Stop it! Please don't do that Reika! I Can't... Can't... No! Won't... Mustn't... Won't! CAN'T-FIGHT-IT" Her mental struggle was lost as she exploded in girlish giggles then into outright uncontrolled laughter.

"B-b-bastards! Errrrrrrr Hehehehe... Rrrrrrrr... Hahahahaaaaaa" Nobuko struggled and fought to control herself again. Unfortunately even time she got close Reika just scratched her nail over that spot. The sensation of that nail just lightly tickling sent such feelings through her body that she just wanted to curl up in a little ball. The restraints holding her arms were bonds sent from hell to leave her body helpless against such torture.

With her first wall of resistance destroyed the morale of the three picked up their speed. They tickled with increasing dedication and increasing skillfulness as they began to discover her weak points. Her laughter carried into the night and could be heard from outside the shrine. This lasted for several more minutes before Ko'bal signaled the others to halt.

Nobuko stood in her bonds still defiant. Her hair, although, was a mess. Drops of sweat perforated her brow and likewise her kimono was wet and disheveled. Her breath was heavy though not uncontrolled. She turned towards Reika and glared. "You and your little annoying accomplices will get nothing from me. Is that all you got? Do you think that I'm just a little girl with no sense of responsibility? I damn you four!" Nobuko vented furiously.

Reika just smiled and brushed the verbal assault aside. "What was that phrase we learned in European Lit class 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.'?"

Nobuko knew exactly what Reika meant though it was lost on the guys. Nobuko defended her honor, "You are a demented, perverted bitch to even dare to think such things."

"Such language, tsk tsk," Reika chided. She then addressed the three changeling demons, "Our dear miko here needs a little more encouragement."

Reika brought the tip of the katana to the bow of Nobuko's hakama and undid the knot after knot. Nobuko looked down in shock. "You wouldn't dare!" She screamed and blushed a deeper red."

Ko'bal looked at Nobuko and again put his request to her. "You could stop all this."

Nobuko ignored him and turned her head. Reika continued and quite deftly used the katana to slowly disrobe Nobuko. First the red hakama fell to the ground. Then the obi which was the belt of the kimono fell to the ground. The blade then moved to the knots holding the wrap secure. Those were undone more slowly as Reika was relishing the look on Nobuko's face. Then with a quick flourish of the blade the kimono came undone and it too fell to the ground.

A cool night breeze blew across the now nearly naked body of Nobuko. The feel of the gentle breeze blow across her skin caused her to gasp slightly. Only her silk white panties served to protect her modesty. The three young men blushed almost as much as Nobuko. Reika laughed at the three. "You guys are truly as hopeless as she is."

The three regained their composure as Reika floated behind Nobuko. She then ordered the three to change the bonds securing her ankles. Her clothes were moved over to the side. Her ankles were spread and re-secured to the trees. Her body now formed an X. Nobuko felt even more vulnerable.

"Now boys all this up to this point was just a warm up. I am going to show you how she likes it." Reika purred with a devilish grin. She dragged a single finger down her left side. Nobuko closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"You mean she enjoys this?" Ko'bal queried in astonishment.

Reika gave a knowing nod to Ko'bal then once again spoke directly to Nobuko's mind, "I knew such brute force before would just force you to dig in like a stubborn mule. Now this... this is going to get to you. Won't it, dear? Let's see how long you can resist being turned on. Maybe you should just give in now and give me what I want." Nobuko had no response and just tried to block everyone and everything out.

Reika gestured for the three to come forward again. She warned with a direct charge, "You do only what I tell you, understood!" The three nodded in blank agreement as they were lost in the beautiful view before them.

"We'll be good." Met'zili said in a boyish voice which drew a chuckle from Reika and a sniff from Nobuko.

"But first this needs to be done," Reika picked up the belt of Nobuko's obi with the katana and flicked it over to Met'zili who caught it. "Blindfold her tightly with it. Then its all just sensation, nobody to fight against." Met'zili did as he was told and wrapped the belt over her eyes and tied it in the back. Nobuko drew in a slow breath in an attempt to calm herself as her world went black.

"Now you, hentai, come back around here." Reika leaned over to whisper a few of instructions into Ner'gul's ear. Ner'gul's eyes closed slightly as he listened with curiosity. He nodded in understanding and focused on these new insights.

Ner'gul traced a light finger down along Nobuko's spine and very gently back up again. A shiver washed over Nobuko as she reflexively attempted to arch backwards, but could not. Quickly afterwards Ner'gul's fingers lightly brushed the underarms of Nobuko which elicited another sharp intake of breath and a slight whimper.

Reika floated over to Ko'bal, "You next, General," she spoke with a coy bite. Reika likewise whispered instructions to Ko'bal who thought momentarily and nodded in approval. His firmer, rougher fingers began to lightly dance up and along the bottom of her visible rib cage. Random pokes to her ribs were soon followed by quick sorties along her hips and panty line.
Hands would occasionally drift down to lightly tickle her inner-thighs. Every mere touch was responded with an uncontrollable spasm of her quadriceps. Her tone, pure skin vibrated like a plucked violin string.

Nobuko already tired, exhausted and completely drained from all her various battles over the evening had little remaining willpower to resist this latest assault. She felt her body begin to betray her as Reika betrayed her bodies every weakness and desire. The light tickling was driving her pent up energies into a frenzy of emotion.

Reika calmly floated over to Met'zili who waited eagerly for his instruction. The whispered words of Reika caused him to smile and chuckle. Reika smiled wickedly as they both plotted.

As Reika returned to observe the rapidly succumbing maiden, Met'zili incanted a few arcane words and transformed into his kitten form. The feline Met'zili quickly padded over to the bound foot of Nobuko. He guided his whiskers along the bottom of her foot which forced a shriek and few quickly stifled moans. The curling and flailing toes were joyfully grappled, licked and nibbled on by Met'zili.

Once again Reika reached over to Nobuko's mind, "This is pointless Nobuko. You can't win or escape. No Prince is going to leap the walls to save you especially after you've scared everyone off over the years."

"I have a duty," Nobuko replied weakly.

"You also have a body and a life," Reika demanded with a need inherent in her words.

"You can't force me," Nobuko pleaded.

"You've left me no choice," Reika replied softly and closed the contact.

Reika floated above the four and whispered to Nobuko directly, "Courtesy of the short, blonde one." Reika reached down with two feathers ran circles around Nobuko's breasts. Immediate and charged sexual feeling coursed through her body. The three co-conspirators remained true and continued their slow tease. The fires raged unabated and were fanned by primal nature. She wanted this fulfillment more than anything.

Reika drew the feathers closer and closer threatening to brush her nipples. Nobuko knew if that happened then nothing would stop her debilitating need to go to Heaven. Through the fog in her mind Noboku found the energy to scream "Please stop! I give you my word. You win!" Those words had meaning to both the changelings and Reika.

Reika immediately stopped the feathers. The three also stopped their ministrations.

"Where is it?" Ko'bal demanded.

Panting both out of fatigue and frustration Nobuko slowly began to explain. "An underground stream flows beneath shrine. It feeds the hot spring. We draw water from it for our tea. I dropped the small box into the chamber and saw it flow with the water. The stream continues on and eventually surfaces in the forest behind the shrine. I... I thought that I would have time to retrieve it later. But... but my morality must come first. Take your prize and leave me."

Ko'bal focus and incanted. He sensed the truth in her words and issued a mental command to the others. After an apology from Met'zili and wide grin from Ner'gul all three bowed and then shifted into raven's forms. They quickly flew over the shrine's walls to search for the spring.

Reika released Nobuko. Nobuko rubbed her wrists in silence.

Reika broke the silence, "You will keep your word. That promise starts tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow!" Nobuko stammered in response. "I... I need some time."

The first beams of sunlight began to warm the horizon.

Reika chortled, "Oh... no, no, no. I've been giving you some time for far too long. The Kami want to see and hear the pitter patter of little feet someday. They do not wish to see you miss such pleasures just for their sake. You can have both you fool."

The realization seemed so alien, yet when grasped was not so difficult to accept. Nobuko felt so ashamed for being so stubborn. She would make this concession, but it would be on her terms.

Reika floated over to the hot spring. She brushed aside the broken yunomi. "Grand-Uncle is going to kill you for breaking that one," Reika needled Nobuko. Reika then opened a hatch below the steps to the hot spring. She reached down and felt along the filter which kept the occasional piece of debris from ruining the purity of the onsen. "Ah here it is." She said quietly to herself.

Nobuko stared, stunned that Reika saw through her plan. "You said that you didn't know."

Reika noting the expression quietly responded, "I'm not the only one who knows how to lie, my dear."

"I didn't exactly lie..." Nobuko mumbled to herself. Then giggled madly to herself as those three demons would soon find out why the forest behind The Shrine of the Serene Springs is called The Forest of the Thousand Streams.

Reika looked to Nobuko and asked, "Can we finally be friends?"

Nobuko quickly nodded yes and felt a large weight lift off her shoulders.

Reika beamed, "Good! I can't wait to get to work tomorrow. It's going to be so fun leading young eligible men to the shrine with but a shy glance and smile."

Nobuko felt that weight re-yoked to her shoulders. "Please, just a little time," Nobuko once again pleaded. Those please, unfortunately, landed on deaf ears as Reika was lost flying wildly in her giggling plans of seductions.

* * * *​

"We're dead, Boss." Ner'gul offered his final estimation of their situation.

Ko'bal said not a word and just sighed.

End of Chapter 1

>>Chapter 2!<<

:hello:

Last edited:
A beautiful story! The incompetent “three stooges” demons were my favorite. Also, the idea about a girl having her most ticklish places revealed by… herself was an ingenious idea.

I did find the setup a little long and slow. I think you could have achieved the same effect from a much shorter intro. Inversely, the tickling scenes were woefully short. I would have liked them to have been extended a bit.

However, that being said, kitty lick tickles are always awesome, and you earn major points for originality. Nobuko and Reika seem like an interesting team, and it will be fascinating to see if Reika can convince Nobuko to lighten up a bit.

Fantastic story! I hope you continue it. Well done!

A beautiful story! The incompetent “three stooges” demons were my favorite. Also, the idea about a girl having her most ticklish places revealed by… herself was an ingenious idea.

I did find the setup a little long and slow. I think you could have achieved the same effect from a much shorter intro. Inversely, the tickling scenes were woefully short. I would have liked them to have been extended a bit.

However, that being said, kitty lick tickles are always awesome, and you earn major points for originality. Nobuko and Reika seem like an interesting team, and it will be fascinating to see if Reika can convince Nobuko to lighten up a bit.

Fantastic story! I hope you continue it. Well done!

:rotate: I've heard this somewhere before. :rotate: LOL

Ah...funny, I was just talking about Criterion releases in the Gen Diss forum and after reading this, I feel like I've just watched one. Like, one of those old, beautiful, well crafted films about old Japan, samurai and shoguns. Like a Kurosawa film.

This is quiet the story man.

Please don't hesitate putting together something with an actual plot, character development and slow pacing that can sometimes be likened to chewing on a really fine piece of $50 steak as opposed to a McDonalds' hamburger due to the lack of comments. Some don't have the patience but this effort was truly appreciated. :bouncybou

Ah...funny, I was just talking about Criterion releases in the Gen Diss forum and after reading this, I feel like I've just watched one. Like, one of those old, beautiful, well crafted films about old Japan, samurai and shoguns. Like a Kurosawa film.

This is quiet the story man.

Please don't hesitate putting together something with an actual plot, character development and slow pacing that can sometimes be likened to chewing on a really fine piece of $50 steak as opposed to a McDonalds' hamburger due to the lack of comments. Some don't have the patience but this effort was truly appreciated. :bouncybou

Thank you very much for the feedback. I do intend to continue this series with the same pacing, character development and storytelling that I had in the first chapter. I do understand the criticism for some that the tickling wasn't written more prominently. That is partially because I don't really write out the laughter, but I do plan to spice it up more in the following chapters as the plot allows. My writing tends to be more storytelling and less quick thrills so your analogy is a perfect match.

Thanks again. I am glad that you enjoyed it. :upsidedow

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back