• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflections Of Heartbreak, And, Confronting The Most Difficult Decision

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys moved into a very quiet winter following their excruciating setback in the World Series. The players quickly signed new contracts for the following year, with modest raises, with the one goal of returning to the World Series, to defeat the Yankees, the one thing on everyone's mind.

For Mitch and Naomi, the difficult challenenges that the winter would bring began the minute Mitch left the field at Yankee Stadium, after Arod's home run had bounced off his glove. The couple knew that soon after they returned home, Cathy would want to open discussions with them about the issue of the baby. As the plane made it's way from JFK airport in New York,. to Nassau International, on that fateful October Monday Morning, Mitch and Naomi tried to lean on each other, for relaxation, and support, with an issue awaiting them at the other end of that 1,200 mile journey from New York to Nassau, that neither of them really wanted to face.

When Mitch and Naomi arrived home, they tried to sleep, without much success. Husband and wife lied in bed, staring at the ceiling, comtemplating their team's season, and the decision that lay ahead. In the late afternoon, the buzzer rang, and the doorman informed them that Cathy was on her way up to see them. Mitch and Naomi's three grown children, luckily, were not around, so the exhausted couple answered the door, in somber tones. "I just came over to support you guys. I am so sorry about what happened to the team in the World Series. I was crying last night when Arod's homer went out of the park" Cathy said. "Thank you, hun. This was one of our worst World Series setbacks, but we've had others. We will survive. Right now it just feels numb" Mitch said. "I know, sweetie, but it will get better, and as for the other thing, dont worry about that now. Just rest and deal with this. We have time to discuss that later" Cathy said. "It's on our minds, trust me, and we will discuss it ASAP" Mitch said.

After a few days of dealing with the pain of losing the World Series, the subject of the baby did come up. It came up between Mitch and Naomi at night, and in counesling, and between Mitch, Naomi, and Cathy. There were discussions, disputes, and outright knock down, drag out blowouts. While Mitch and Naomi feared what would happen if the world found out Mitch was the father of their consensual mistress' baby, even more frightening in their minds was if Mitch turned her down, and Cathy turned her back on both Naomi and Mitch, permanently. While Mitch and Naomi were far from great at times, Cathy had probably served to save their marriage during the time she had been in their lives, and they loved her, dearly.

On New Years Eve, Mitch,. Naomi, and Cathy gathered with members of the team at the hotel, to ring in the new year, at which point, Mitch and Naomi made a surprise announcement to Cathy. "Sweetie, Happy New Year, and we have something to tell you. You are such a major part of our lives, and our hearts. You are the third person in our marriage. We would never want to do anything to drive you away. That is why, as we welcome a new year, we also want to tell you that we want to welcome a new addition to our lives. Your new addition. We want Mitch to have a baby with you, and, whatever happens after that, we will just have to deal with" Naomi said. Cathy hugged both Naomi and Mitch with tears in her eyes. "Thank you both. You dont know how much this means to me. Now it is like we can be a real family"

Soon after the decision, Mitch and Cathy began trying to get Cathy pregnant. Just before the Good Guys opening day, Cathy missed her period, and now, Mitch was going to be a father again, to his and Naomi's mistress' baby. It remained to be seen what consequences this decision would bring.

The Good Guys, in the meantime, opened their season on a sunny 77 degree Monday, in Paradise, against the Mets. Gil Bellows pitched six shutout innings, and the Good Guys scored two seventh inning runs, for a
2-0 victory. Charlize Theron gave up a first inning solo homer on Opening Day Two on Tuesday afternoon, but the Good Guys rallied, and scored two more in the eighth, for a 3-1 win. Neve Campbell pitched on Wednesday afternoon, and allowed five runs, in a 5-4 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi went to counesling, and told the therapist the news. "Wow, that is something. I guess congratuations are in order. Have you decided how you are going to tell your other three grown children, Mitch?' The couneslor asked. "No, I have a while before I have to do that, but believe me, it is a heavy decision that is on my mind" Mitch said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook gave up three solo homers, and lost, 3-0. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and allowed but one run, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie in the eighth with an Ed Burns solo homer, for a 2-1 victory. Gil Bellows had the ball, on a sunny, dry, 80 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Bellows gave up one early two run homer, and then settled down, as the Good Guys rallied to tie the score, and then take the lead, on a three run Mitch homer in the eighth. Kate Hudson finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a solid 5-2 win over the Braves.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday night. Charlize Theron was the starter. She gave up an early Grand Slam homer that the Good Guys could not rebound from, and was the losing pitcher, in a 5-1 defeat. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night. She allowed a three run homer, but nothing else, in six innings. Paradise trailed, 3-2, before exploding for four eighth inning runs, in what would be a 6-3 triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball to complete the first homestand of the year on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 82 degree day, in front of a getaway day sellout. That day, Cook made only one bad pitch, a solo homer, in six innings. Paradise trailed 1-0 in the eighth, before erupting for five eighth inning runs. The Good Guys had some trouble in the ninth, and gave back two runs, but Kate Hudson came on to save the day, in what would be a 5-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine opening six and three homestand. The team seemed to be faring well early in the season, and now, as they prepared to head to New York the next night, on the first road trip of the season, they hoped the early good roll would continue.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be mega hot reporter from Fox News Megan Kelly, vacationing in the Bahamas that week. Megan was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a black bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the blonde beauty's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEEE! Working down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Megan on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOOOO! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Megan on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she shreiked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHHHHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEE! EEEEEK! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Megan;s pretty feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her bare soles and toes. Megan went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORRREEEEE! MY FEET ARE SO VERY TICKLISH! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP ! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the beautiful, exhausted, and extremely ticklish Megan was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. During the ride, the subject came up, very subtlely. "You know that we're going to have to discuss how to tell everyone. This changes everything in our lives, forever" Naomi said. "I'm aware of that, Naomi. We dont have to do anything right now. Let;s sit on it, and discuss it, amongst ourselves, with Cathy, and the therapist. We will figure something out" Mitch said. "Okay, it;s not going to be easy is all" Naomi said. "The best things in life never are" Mitch replied.

So, it had been a positive opening homestand, with a now life altering event having occurred. Now came a ten day road trip for Mitch and the Good Guys. How would Mitch and Naomi break the baby news to everyone? What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Wow, I didn't expect him to go ahead with the pregnancy. I figured that it would work out so Mitch wouldn't have to father a child. The conversation he's going to have to have with his other kids...well lets just say I would like to be a fly on the wall for that one. This certainly shakes things up a bit. Hopefully it will hold true and not erupt into a potentially destructive custody battle and financial battle. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it was a very difficult decision for Mitch to make. However, he has many things tearing him up inside, not the least of which is that he doesnt want to lose Cathy or her love. She is such an important part of keeping Mitch's marriage to Naomi together.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, on Thursday.

Mitch

Great series Mitchell! Are you ever going to bring these back? Thinking positive thoughts and writing inspiring stories might bring good things to you. Have Mitch make a comeback like Andy Pettitte.

Thank you for saying it was a great series, Jericho.

No, I hadn't thought about writing these stories again. It's been many years since I've written. I wrote these stories for the two people who used to read them, as well as to use them as a vehicle to vent about a situation that was going on in my life then, that no longer exists. I occasionally read the old stories.

I do thank you, though.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back