• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Visit to Remember (PWP: EXTREME Sexual Content)

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
EDIT: This story is a PWP (passion without plot). That means if you're looking for a good story line and something to entertain your mind, this will not interest you. On the other hand, if you're looking for jerk-off material, you're in the right place...LOL

As for the extreme sexual content, I know I shouldn't have to post that warning in the title being on an adult forum at all, but I'm sure there are at least a hand full of members here who would find the following entry extremely offensive.

I had originally wrote this with the intention of submitting it to Penthouse Variations...a publication I used to get great joy from indulging in on occasion. I never got around to doing so, though, and this has just sat on my PC since I composed it. I don't think I've even shared it with more than 6 people or so. But now that we have the non tk story forum, I figured it would be a good time to blow the dust off it and finally give it a home on the web. ;)

A Visit To Remember

A cool breeze whisked in through the open window, blowing the curtains and circulating the room with its brisk caress. I shivered slightly, and snuggled deeper into the downy comforter covering my scantily clad body. I looked at the clock again…any minute now. I rubbed my ankles together in nervous anticipation and turned over on to my back. I stared at the ceiling and smiled, thinking of his last visit.

A day at the amusement park, riding attractions, playing games, sharing cotton candy…and the dunking tank. A giggle escaped me as I remembered him climbing out, soaking wet, with one thing in mind…revenge. I had seen the look in his eyes, and took off running in the opposite direction as fast as I could. It was a useless attempt I knew, for he could easily outrun me. I gave it my best shot anyway, and headed for the park area to the left of the dunking tank. I had just reached the clearing past the benches when he tackled me to the ground under a landscape of shadowy trees. I shrieked helplessly as he pinned by body beneath his and began to tickle me senseless.

“So you think it’s funny to drown me in a tank full of freezing water?” he questioned with mock anger.

“N-NO!” I squealed through my giggles, as I attempted to squirm free.

“Well, for not finding it funny, you sure are laughing pretty hard!” he grinned while reinforcing his hold on me.

He stopped only when he noticed the considerable attention we had captured from the nearby park visitors. I struggled to catch my breath as he loosened his grip and rolled to the ground along side of me. I gave him a hard shove and said, “you are SUCH an ass! You got me all wet now!” He laughed and replied, “remember that the next time you offer me up as a victim for the dunking tank.”

My thoughts quickly returned to the present as I heard his key in the door. I curled up on my side, and closed my eyes, a soft smile on my lips as I pretended to sleep. I listened as he entered the room and placed his things on the floor. I tensed as I felt his weight on the bed beside me, and tried to hide my smirk. He kissed my neck softly and whispered, “wake up babe.”

I opened my eyes and squinted at him, the dim light tracing his dark, handsome features. I rolled back in his direction and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close. I stared at him longingly for a moment, losing myself, as I always did, in the utter sex appeal his every expression emanated. He smiled and I unwittingly sighed, enchanted by the face before me. He lowered himself, his lips softly brushing mine, and I instantly melted beneath him. I drew him closer and deepened the kiss, exploring the depths of his warm mouth with my tongue. He moaned quietly, and started stroking my stomach with his hand. Wrapping my legs around him, I pressed my aching pelvis into his groin.

“God I’ve missed you,” he said.

“Shhhh…” I replied. “We’ll have plenty of time later for talking. Right now we have other things to catch up on.”

He gave me a sexy smile and dipped his head to kiss the curve of my breast. I licked my lips and watched him as he pulled the lace covering my nipples aside, and trailed his tongue across the path. He swirled it gently around the awaiting nub, then flicked his tongue across the tip. My back arched up into him as his wet caress made contact with my nipple, and I inhaled deeply. He sucked it into his mouth, nibbling it softly. I vocalized my pleasure with a moan, and ran my fingers through his tousled dark hair. Releasing my nipple from his mouth, he made a trail of kisses to the other one and repeated his pattern. I writhed on the bed and threw my head back, delighting in the incredible sensations his talented mouth produced. He stopped to slide my silky teddy off, kissing my toes as he slipped it over my ankles, then tossed it onto the floor. He came back up, and kissed and licked his way across stomach, sliding his tongue into my navel. I could take no more. I had to have him.

I reached down and grabbed his shirt, yanking it up. He sat up, straddling my hips and slid it up over his head. I pushed him back onto the bed and untwined my legs from beneath him. I climbed on top of him, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. He lifted his hips to assist me as I slid them down his legs and tossed them aside. Placing myself between his legs, I grabbed onto his throbbing cock, and teased the head with the tip of my tongue. He slid his fingers into my dark curls, and firmly planted his hands on the back of my head as I licked the shaft up one side and down the other, circling it with my warm air. I then took his entirety into my mouth, sucking it lovingly while twisting my head from side to side. He tugged on my mane and moaned loudly, twitching slightly when I slid his cock out of my mouth only to swallow it down again. I began a rhythm of sliding it in and out of my mouth, slowly at first then picking up the tempo as his breathing became more labored. I felt him begin to tense, and not wanting him to come just yet, I slowed back down, eventually releasing it from my hold to devour it with my tongue again. Moving my way up his body, I kissed and nibbled a path from his groin to his abdomen, finally landing at his nipples. I gently took one between my teeth, nipping at it as my tongue caressed it from the inside of my mouth. He gasped and cupped his hands around the sides of my face, lifting it up until my eyes met his.

“My turn,” he panted, with a mischievous smirk on his face.

He sat up, and placing a hand under each arm, picked me up and tossed me back onto the fluffy pillows. I watched curiously as he got up from the bed, and walked over to the mahogany dresser. I shivered instinctively as he began to shuffle through my lingerie drawer. Aroused by the knowledge of what he was after, I placed a hand between my thighs and slid my finger through my swollen lips. I heard the familiar clanking of metal, and increased the intensity of my self-stimulation.

“Ah-ah-ah,” he said, shaking his finger side to side in a reprimanding manner. “That is MY job.”

I pretended to pout and retracted my hand from between my thighs. He returned to the bed, and reclaimed his position on top of me.

“What do you plan on doing with those?” I asked sheepishly.

“Hold on to the headboard and I will show you,” he replied with a devilish grin

I slid my arms up, and grasped hold of the wooden bars above my head. He leaned over me, and pulled the cuffs around the center panel. Taking my wrists, he enclosed them in the circular confines of the cold, clammy contraption. I tugged my arms, testing my limitations, and resigned myself to complete submission. He ran his hands down my sides, resting them on my hips, and I squirmed helplessly under his delicate touch. The smirk upon his face told me he was thoroughly enjoying the fact I was now under his complete control.

Bending over, he traced intricate patterns across my abdomen with his tongue. The cool air from the open window blowing across his warm wet portrait made me shiver, and he chucked softly. Moving further down, he gently nibbled his way to the top of my pubic patch. He lingered for a while, placing soft kisses upon my mound, and gliding his tongue from one side to the other. I grunted in frustration, and pushed my pelvis up toward him, searching for some sort of much-needed contact. “All in due time my love,” he whispered.

Parting my legs, he positioned himself comfortably between my thighs and continued with his oral masterpiece. I whimpered as he kissed the inside of one thigh, then the other, lengthening his teasing torment. I arched my back and sucked in my breath as his tongue finally reached my now throbbing stem. He feathered his tongue across it with slow, deliberate strokes, savoring the effect it had on me. Every flick of his tongue shot bolts of electricity through my body, and I writhed wildly on the bed. To counteract my movements, he wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding me in place as he began an expert oral assault on my clit.

He flicked his tongue rapidly across the tip of my hard bud, occasionally sucking it into his mouth and playing it between his teeth. I moaned with pleasure and quivered uncontrollably. His oral talents never ceased to amaze me, and within minutes I found myself on the brink of an explosive orgasm. I could feel the circulation to my wrists being cut off as my body wretched heavily upon the mattress. I clenched my teeth and cried out as the waves of climax took over my body. He continued to feast upon my clit as I lay trembling on the bed. Sliding a finger inside of my saturated tunnel, he quickly found my G spot and worked his nimble digits over it magically. He then added a second finger and began a rhythm of circular strokes while he increased the tempo of his oral stimulation again. Still on the heels of my first orgasm, I found my way back for a second climax in no time at all. I drenched his hand with my womanly secretions, as my body shook fiercely with the onslaught of the second orgasm. He remained between my legs to lap up my juices, and I panted my need to have him inside me.

Bringing himself back up to look me in the eye, he planted his mouth firmly on mine. I responded to his kiss passionately, tasting the hot liquid that still remained on his lips. Moving his mouth to the side of my neck, he bit me aggressively and purred softly in my ear. He grinned as I cursed him quietly…he knew that was my biggest weakness. I whimpered submissively, losing myself in the soft vibrations caressing my ear. He continued to purr as he placed the head of his hard shaft at entrance of my now, well-lubricated opening.

“Please…” I begged.

“Please what,” he whispered in my ear.

“Put it in,” I pleaded.

“Ohhh…you want this?” he asked with a sexy smirk, as he teased my G spot with the head of his cock.

“Yeeeeeesssssss,” I half whined.

“Tell me you want it,” he purred.

“I want it,” I replied breathlessly.

“You’ll have to do better then that babe,” he chuckled into my ear.

“I WANT IT GODDAMNIT!” I screamed.

“That’s more like it!” he growled as he bit my lobe.

With one hard thrust he buried his entire shaft into me. I cried in a combination of pleasure and pain as his cock ripped through my loins. I wrapped my legs around his back tightly, and pulled him in as deep as he could go. He began pumping it in and out, kissing my neck savagely as we found our rhythm. My vaginal muscles contracted around his rock hard manhood, as he slammed it in harder with each stroke. I screamed his name and quaked uncontrollably as yet another orgasm began building in the pit of my organs. I could feel his muscles getting rigid between my thighs, and I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before we both crossed over into erotic bliss. We cried out in unison as I felt his hot seed erupt against my vaginal walls. As we remained frozen in our positions of ultimate sexual gratification, tidal waves of passion tore through our bodies, leaving us breathless and exhausted.

He dropped on top of me and kissed me tenderly, before reaching over to the nightstand for the keys that would release me from my metallic bondage. He unlocked the cuffs, and rubbed the feeling back into my sore wrists. We laid in a silent embrace for a few moments before either of us spoke.

“That was so fucking awesome,” I panted.

“Mmmm….agreed,” he sighed, as he lit a cigarette for us.

“So what should we do tomorrow?” I asked, taking a long drag.

“What ‘could’ we do tomorrow that would possibly top what we just did?” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

“Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?” I questioned with mock astonishment.

“Don’t play that bewildered shit with me,” he smirked. “You know damn well what I am suggesting.”

“Sure I do,” I said sarcastically with a chuckle. “You want to go for another swim in the dunking tank at Forest Frontiers.”

He cocked an eyebrow in confusion for a moment, then his expression turned ferocious.

“I WARNED you about that, little missy,” he growled as he reached for the handcuffs again and reattached me to the headboard.

As my screams, laughter, and useless threats filled the room, I decided that this indeed would be a visit to remember.

Last edited:
Wow! I am SO stoked to see you posting in this forum. This was a...umm...well....ok, it was hot! Great story, hun. Really. :triangle:

Thank you, sweetie. I should have labeled it as a PWP when I first posted it so readers wouldn't be mislead, but I didn't think about it until I saw your reply. Sorry to those who's time I may have wasted with this!

I'm glad you enjoyed it though, Dave. :smilelove

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back