• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silly wrestling question

tasha

Okay... this is gonna sound crazy. But a while back I stumbled across some wrestling report webpage. And it suggested that at one stage Stephanie Mcmahon was seen on the overhead screen (don't remember what its called)getting held down and tickled by Degeneration X in the back. It said something like, "they have Stephanie down and suprise she's lost her shoes again... and they're tickling her virgin soles". I tried to find the page again today to cut and paste it here, but couldn't. Does anyone know what happened? Did it really happen like that?
Thanks,
Tasha

I've seen every episode of RAW since the beginining and I don't remember Steph ever being foot tickled by the DX crew. The only remote tickling I remember of Steph is none actually. Only tickling I've seen on wrestling is with Eddie Guerrero and Chyna behind the covers and Vince McMahon's semi-tickling of Stacie Keibler's belly a couple of weeks back. The WWF (Yes I know what I typed) really misses every opportunity of tickling imaginable. I mean...Trish Stratus took off her boot everyshow for about two weeks STRAIGHT once! She couldn't get trapped in the ropes an tickled by Scotty Too Hotty? Stacie Kiebler's playing that ditz role at the moment. Someone flirt with her, tickle the ditz. The Hurricane couldn't use his Hurra-tickle power to make Geisha Torrie laugh? If any tickling goes on, I bet it is truely behind the scenes.

its going to take some searching..perhaps a few months ago i posted that page in the links section along with some other links in a thread...you just have to go back thru the links section. it will be under the header new finds or new links or more finds or something like that. good luck

Ok... here's the weird thing. I saw that show with my brothers. And It did seem to happen like that. At least I think it did. Did anyone else see this? They went to the big screen and there was DX and they had Stephanie on the floor, and her shoes were off, and one of the guys was holding her stockinged feet, but it happpened so quick you couldn't tell what was happening!

It was NOT tickling. It also wasn't the real Stephanie. This was before Steph and HHH hooked up. Stephanie was still a "good guy". The Titantron (the big screen) showed the members of DX holding down a girl that was believed to be Stephanie. It turned out to be an imposter, and although it looked like they might have been tickling her, it was really unclear as to what they were actually doing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back