• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The new Visitor Message function...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
Not a bad idea, but potentially a little annoying. Just figured out how to disable and/or limit them to contacts myself. Perhaps this option should be made clear to the rest of the forum? Forgive me if it already has been addressed. Just food for thought.

Go to your User CP--Edit Options--Limit usage of Visitor Messages to Contacts and Moderators

Hope that helps

Hari

Edit: OP edited so im doing likewise, For anyone who hasnt worked out how to make this adjustement, heres a link to the tutorial, below the 4th picture :)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=1821515&postcount=2

Last edited:
Awesome!

I was hoping I`d get another message box. I don`t know where I`d be without my dose of "Daily Rejection"!

You can also "hide user modifications and view anyone's profile the normal way if the backgrounds and messages bug you...

You do not have to view any modifications that way.....

Another question. When I delete a visitor message, there is text that appears in its place that reads "This message has been deleted by Adam." Bah! Can't I delete the message without that notification popping up in its place? I'm not fond of the way it makes my profile look.

I may be wrong but I dont think you can, In any case, would you like them removed? Admin/Moderators can do it.

Hari

I may be wrong but I dont think you can, In any case, would you like them removed? Admin/Moderators can do it.

Hari

Go for it, Hari. It would be much appreciated. In the future, I'll be more careful about it. Thanks. :)

All gone, Dont hesitate to pm me if you need it doing again :) unless a way for yourselves to do it becomes available.

Hari

Like with regular posts, only admins and mods can physically remove those posts. I believe there is an option to allow users the ability to physically remove posts but it is good to keep it this way; this way staff can review deleted posts if necessary. If physical removal for all is possible we can't review actions because the post simply isn't there.

This is why I dont allow visitor messages to begin with, nor do I look at prfile modifications or albums..

it is nice for those who like to use them and also nice for those who do not want to bother....cool for everyone with very little hassles..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back