• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hayloft (m/f)

Cbarton

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The Hayloft
by The Hawk​

Shira picked out her clothes with care. Tonight was another special night for her. Bobby was about to get the ultimate test, the one that all the guys failed with her. He would fail like the rest, and she would go on to the next guy. She secretly hoped he would pass, but no one had been able so far, so she resigned herself to the fact that tomorrow would be the start of seeking a new boyfriend. Bobby had been the best so far, but he was only human like the rest.

To say Shira was a tease was an understatement. It was kind of like saying that Michael Jordan was a basketball player or Barry Bonds can hit a baseball. On target, but way short of the bull’s-eye. Shira had it all: the face, the hair, the voice, and the curves. Every part of her breathed sexuality. And she knew it, much to the chagrin of all the local guys.

She didn’t hate guys; in fact she loved their attention. She loved the power surge she got from making the guys drool. She would do everything she could to drive them crazy, finding what pulled their sexual trigger. Then she would push their buttons until they demanded and begged to go to bed with her. Then, she would drop them like a hot rock, never to go out with them again. It was a never-ending cycle that she loved.

Bobby was different. They had been dating for nearly 6 months now, the longest anyone had lasted by at least 3 months. But, tonight she would give his hormones the big push. She liked him, a lot. But, he was a guy, and in her mind they were toys to her, so tonight was Bobby’s night. She picked out her favorite halter-top, red with a bandana design. She matched it with her shortest denim miniskirt, which barely covered the essentials. The halter was tied to give her breasts plenty of jiggle room, which she noticed turned Bobby on big time. They were going to the county fair tonight, with a side trip to either the barn at his place, or perhaps the creek on his farm. Either way, it would be their last date, so she was going to live it up.

Bobby pulled up to the farmhouse in his old red pick-up around 7 o’clock in his jeans and red ‘muscle-shirt’ tank top, as she had requested. His eyes widened and smiled as she came out to greet him, her outfit being his favorite combo on her. Bobby was in fully in love with her, and was doing everything he could to win her heart. Shira really seemed to like him, but she always seemed to put up a wall when he tried to find out how she really felt. But he was determined to crack the nut. The past several weeks, she had really been coming on strong to him sexually. He took it as a positive sign, but it felt more like she was playing some sort of game with him. He would be leaving for college soon and didn’t want to risk losing her, so he did his best to resist the temptation, especially with the reputation that Shira had.

She greeted him with a kiss and hug, holding herself against him as long as she could, pressing her breasts and hips into him. She could feel he was already reacting to her, which meant she was going to have fun all night with him. Bobby helped her into the truck and they sped off to the fair. The road had many potholes, and Shira did her best to make sure he could tell how little support the halter was giving her well-developed breasts. They entered the parking area as she crossed her legs for the 5th time, trying to discreetly show him the very cute little ‘boy short’ panties she had on under it. He put it in park, and as soon as the seatbelt was off, she slid over and begin to passionately kiss him on the neck and lips. Bobby returned the kisses for two all too quick minutes, then they got out and went into the fairgrounds.

The air was electric on the fairgrounds as they walked along, hand in hand. Friday night was the night when all the big events occurred, so the place was packed. Traditionally, it was also the night that the younger crowd could disappear with their dates, trying not to be caught by their parents. “Frisky Friday,” as it was referred to, was such a long standing event that most parents had accepted it as a rite of passage, most of them having participated in their younger days. It was still early, so there was a large number of younger people, the girls dressed as scantily and revealing as possible, the guys doing their best not to leer at anyone other than their date. Bobby and Shira went through some of the different exhibits, finding things made by neighbors, friends and relations. They walked through the midway, talking and stealing kisses as they went, mostly initiated by Shira to keep his engine revved up.

By 7:45, they were ready to eat. Bobby had her pick out a table while he got the food and drinks. He got a pork BBQ sandwich, chips and a Pepsi, Shira wanted a corn dog, fries and a Diet Pepsi. He found her in a corner table somewhat secluded for the others, which suited him fine. They dug into their food. As they did, Shira started in on her plan. She reached back and undid the top knot of her halter top, now pulling it up as tight as possible. Her ample bosom now was lifted and showing off her true proportions to one and all. Her nipples were hard due to the excitement of knowing what she had planned for him, and the bumps on her top were obvious to anyone who walked by. She started in on her corn dog. She made sure every bite and nibble had a symbolic, erotic look. The way he squirmed in his seat across from her told her that the effect was working, as it always did. She knew it would not be a matter of if, but when he pounced. Even her fries took on a sexual quality as she ate them one by one. Bobby had finished first and watch her every bite, every nibble as she ate. She even placed her can away from her plate so she would have to lean over to get it, giving him ample opportunity to see her upper curves.

When the eternity (or so it felt to Bobby) ended and Shira finished, they tossed everything in the trashcan and went to the rides. They each picked out several: the bumper cars, the tilt-a-whirl, the bonsai slide, the Himalayan, and ended with the Ferris wheel. The line was long there so they chatted, kissed and embraced as they waited, much like the others before and after them in line. “So, what do you want to do after this ride?” she asked in a low, seductive voice. She snuggled close to him, pressing her soft curves against his body.

“I was thinking about going to that baseball toss game and winning that big, blue, baseball player teddy bear you were gushing over earlier,” he replied. He didn’t spoil her, but always liked pleasing her like that. He was going to college on a baseball scholarship, and knew it would be easy to win at that game, like he did last year.

“You do that,” she purred, “ and I might just give you a BIG reward…” She slowly stroked her fingers up and down his bare arms, then nuzzled his neck. They got on the Ferris wheel and had fun necking when they were up high on the wheel, seeing how long they could go before being seen and separating. Bobby felt her as she pressed as close to him as possible every time, causing his jeans to get tighter and tighter and raising his blood pressure. When the wheel finished, they go off, arm in arm and went to the games midway. In no time at all, Shira was holding the teddy bear she adored earlier. She gave him the heaviest, hottest kiss and embrace of the night as the last pin of his final throw fell. She added a hidden grind into his stiffened rod to the embrace, causing his body to make a pleasurable flinch. Shira’s eyes widened, knowing she had him where she wanted him. “Let’s leave this place for someplace more…private….so I can give you YOUR prize,” she softly whispered in his ear. “All your family is here, we can go to your barn and never be interrupted.”

“Sounds good to me, let’s go,” Bobby answered. The barn was the place they always went to be alone. It made him feel like he was on the home field and in control. They quickly walked to the truck, loaded the bear next to the passenger door while Shira sat right next to Bobby. She discreetly adjusted her top to give him an excellent view of the sides of her breasts, to his delight. He wanted to reach over and play back, but had to concentrate on driving, never easy with Shira in the vehicle. His manhood felt like it wanted to explode, preferably inside her. He wasn’t sure a cold shower would solve the problem tonight.

He pulled into the barnyard, hiding the truck from the view of the house. Shira gave him a long passionate kiss, then got out of the truck. Bobby grabbed the blanket stored behind the seats. This was the one they always laid out on the hay bales while Shira grabbed two small pillows tucked there as well. They entered the back of the barn and climbed into the hayloft. It was late July, so the loft was full, with square bales stacked 30 feet high, enough to feed the cattle and horses through the winter months. When they reached the top, they walked out on the bales toward the center. About halfway there, Bobby stumbled. His foot had found a space between the bales and his leg slipped in to his knee. He pulled it out.

“Ok, Bobby?” she asked, concerned if he was injured.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Billy did the stacking last week. He tends to leave gaps a lot. If I hadn’t been at the tournament, I would have done a much better job than this.” Gaps like that happen all the time, but Billy always seemed to leave more than normal, making walking on the bales an adventure. They found a good spot, spread out the blanket and set out the pillows and laid down on the blanket. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they began to kiss passionately.

They stayed at it for 20 minutes without stop. Whenever Bobby tried to slow down, she kept it up and made the kisses, touches, and embraces even hotter. Bobby finally rolled on his back after 25 minutes, with Shira crouched over him, her hips over his. She sat up, sitting on his upper thighs, leaning over him so her skirt was over his groin. His bulge was prominent and right against her mound, the satiny panties the only thing between them. . She reached up and undid the top knot again, this time holding the strings. She held them by her neck and began to rub herself against his rod. “You’d just love it if I let go of the strings, wouldn’t you?” she teased. She was in the perfect position to push him over the edge, and now was the time. She placed the strings on her shoulders, leaning towards him slightly, threatening to let them slide further off her sweaty shoulders.

Bobby’s eyes got wide. The feeling of her rubbing him was bad enough, but the chance to see her topless was more than he could stand. “Y-you’d better be careful, Shira. Keep rubbing me like that and I may not be able to stop either one of us.”

“Oh, really?” she asked. She began to grind against him, enjoying the sensations she was giving herself as much as she was making him squirm. He was ready to pop, all she had to do was wait. She lifted up her skirt so he could see her tiny panty front rub on the fly of his jeans. “Just what are you wanting to do, big boy?” She shrugged her shoulders, making the halter top shift downward slightly, but enough to tell him they were there, waiting to be taken.

“Shira…please…you’re going from teasing to cruel! I want you so bad…please either stop or let’s do it right here…right now!” His hands went to her waist, half trying to get her off him, half trying to start things. He wanted to do both, but wanted their first time to be a more special and planned event. As he changed position, her top started to slip. He reached up to try and grab the ties, but his hands slid up on her breasts as he did.

“HA! I knew you wouldn’t be able to be a real man and control yourself!” she told him with a victorious tone. She retied the knot and started to get up. “You’re just like everyone else. Just had to get that feel, didn’t you? “

“Hey, it was an accident! I was trying to keep them covered! This is crazy.”

“Well, you have seen the last of me, I’m leaving. And don’t ever call me again…” Shira got up and turned away from him. She looked back with an arrogant, smug look, stuck out her fine behind, and began to walk away.

Bobby quickly grabbed their stuff so he could follow after her and figure out what she was trying to pull. She was acting very weird and he was going to get to the bottom of it. But, before he could chase after her, he heard her scream. He looked up at first and didn’t see her anywhere. She screamed again, this time calling out his name. Then he saw her. All he could see was her head and shoulders. Somehow, she had stepped into a crack between the bales and had fallen in a big hole. Her arms somehow had gone in and were wedged tight. “B-Bobby!!!! Help MEEEEEEEE!” she cried out, fear filling her voice.

He hurried up to her but stopped about three bales away. “Hold still, Shira. If you move too much, you might slide further in. My cousin fell all the way down when I was a kid once and it took us an hour to get him out.” The plan formed quickly in his head. “I will have to ‘dig you out’ by removing nearby bales. But, if I take away the ones next to you, you may slide down further. Now, hold still, relax, and trust me, ok?” She nodded, scared of falling further. Gone were the thoughts of dumping him, all she wanted was to be out of the bales. She felt like she was in some jungle movie and was in the standard ‘trapped in quicksand’ scene, unable to get out. “P-Please hurry Bobby??” was all she could stammer out. The hay was poking into her soft skin in there itched madly from the hay or hurt from it poking into her.

He sized up the situation and quickly decided that he couldn’t just grab at bales without risking her falling further. He would have to find a way to keep her from falling more. He reached up and grabbed some ropes from the rafters that had hooks on each end. He attached one to on of the bales behind her. He then pulled it tight, hooking the other end into the end of the stack. He repeated this several times until he was certain she would not slip. Shira held her tongue, wondering why he was dong this, but not whining to him, trusting his actions. When the last of the six ropes were attached, he walked up all the way to her. The bales did not budge and she did not slide further down. “Now, you will not slide down any further. I don’t know how far down the hole goes. Are your feet moving freely or wedged? That may tell me how far down I have to go.”

“I…I can move my feet a little…I still have one shoe on…the other feels like it fell off, but I can’t feel it with my foot. Bobby, please get me out!”

He told her the plan. “I’m going three bales over and then removing bales until I think and have a hole as deep as you are…then I will move and pull out bales to make a tunnel to your feet or legs. Then I will be able to tell how far down the hole is and what I can do to get you out. Just relax. I will get you out.” Her halter-top still covered her luscious breasts, which sat on top of the bale in front of her like they were on a platter. He had a wicked thought about taking advantage of her, but shrugged it off. He walked over and started removing bales one by one.

Shira felt very helpless as she watched him move fast to remove the bales. She tried to hide her panic, but the longer he took, the more scared she got. Bobby looked up at her after what felt like more than an eternity, He saw the fear on her face, came over, and kissed her on the lips to calm her. “H-how close are you?” was all she could stammer out.

“I’m ready to work my way over to you. It will take a bit, so just relax and stay calm, ok?” she nodded her assent, and he went to the hole. All he could think about as he tunneled toward her was the sexual way she had acted all night and the way her boobs sat on the bale above. He wanted to do something about it, but wasn’t sure how to get there with her.

He finally hit pay dirt when a space opened in front of him. Her feet dangled from above, and a hole going at least 10 feet further down loomed below. This was uncalled for as a stacking result, and dangerous. He shouted up the hole, “Can you hear me?”

“YES!” she shouted, grateful to hear a voice from him. She heard him very clearly, as did he did with her voice. He told her about the hole and said that he would have to remove bales from the bottom up so she wouldn’t fall in. As he repositioned himself, his hand stroked the bottom of her foot. Shira let out a ticklish scream, then giggled hard at the sensation. Billy heard her, then saw her feet just sitting there, defenseless. He couldn’t resist and began to softly stroke her sole again.

Shira squealed. She was insanely ticklish all over. She tried to kick his fingers away but the hay bales hampered her kicking ability. “PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEESEE, Bohahahahahbeeeeeee, stop it!” She tried to free herself from the hay but he had bound the bales too tight. She tried to stifle the giggles, but it was way too much for her. Bobby’s fingers explored all over her foot, making it impossible to ignore. Her laughing soon filled the barn. Bobby stopped long enough to remove the shoe still on her left foot. As she felt him take it off, she pleaded with him, “No! Bobby, please, don’t! Not both feet. I..I can’t take it. I’m way to ticklish there! Please, no, stohahahahahahaaaaaaaa…” Bobby was having too much fun to do as she asked. She had driven him crazy all night, now it was his turn to have some fun.

He found a feather from a starling that was mixed in the hay. He pulled it out and began to stroke her feet with it. Shira didn’t even get out a cry as the feather made contact. All she could do was laugh and move her feet, trying to avoid the touch. He kept it up for at least 10 minutes, letting her get her breath every few minutes. Shira was horrified to discover that her womanhood was getting wetter from the tickling than from the teasing earlier that night. She thought she was going insane when he started up again.

Finally she heard the sound of him crawling out of the hay. He climbed up and knelt beside her. “Sorry, just couldn’t resist the temptation. Boy, you sure are ticklish there.”

“Yes, I am. Now, you had your ‘fun’” she said as the smugness had returned. “Now GET ME OUT OF HERE!” she roared. “Now I have even better reasons to dump you…” she spewed out, wanting to go home and be rid of all this.

Bobby had had enough. Just a little fun and now she was acting bitchy again. “Well now, you aren’t exactly in a position to be bossing me around, are you?” He knelt by her face, and reached behind her neck. He slowly undid the knot of her halter-top and began to lower onto the hay. Her top was like a tablecloth on the hay bale, with her bountiful breasts sitting there, exposed.

“Bobby! Stop! Please…pull my top back up! N-no one has seen me..my boobies before…please…” Her face flushed red from embarrassment, no one had seen her private areas. Bobby just stared for a few moments, enjoying the sight of her that he had been longing to see for so long. They looked perfect to his eyes. He moved closer to her. “Bobby…please let me out…I’ll…I’ll treat you nicer…let you be more playful if you want…just…just not like this…please?” Suddenly, she felt a ticklish sensation on her shoulder. Bobby had started to stroke the feather on her neck and shoulders. The sensation was maddening. “Plehee heeesee, Bobby, no more ticklihihihihing……I’m sohohoh ticklish everywhere…pleheeheese…”

Bobby only took her pleas as inspiration. He moved the feather along both shoulders and around her neck, making her giggle profusely. As the feather moved on her left shoulder, he saw her nipples beginning to get hard and firm. “Hmmm…” he said, “you seem to be liking this. Maybe I should explore your more.” He slid the feather to her neck, then slowly, fiendishly slid it towards her cleave. Shira’s eyes got wide with fear.

“No, Bobby, not there! Not that! I’ve…I’ve never been touched there except by….myself. PLEASE, free me from this…I’ll make any deal you want…any money you want…Bobby…please???” She desperately wanted control back, and knew she had none. She looked down and tried to resist the ticklish and erotic feelings as the feather stopped between her breasts. She looked in his eyes, hoping for mercy, seeing only lust and determination.

“Seems to me you’ve been tempting and teasing me with these for months. I think its time for you to see why I like them so much,” he replied as the feather start to dip and stroke the bottom of her left breast, slowly circling it. “Tickle tickle, Shira? We ticklish here too?” was all he said as the feather began to make slow circles…each one getting closer to the nipple. She tried to hold it in, but was very quickly overwhelmed by the giggles, then laughter from her sensitive skin being teased by the feather. As she laughed, she felt her pussy get wetter and her nipples harden more, but she was unable to resist or fight it. Her only hope was that he would stop before he noticed things down below.

Bobby stopped right before the nipple, seeing how hard it looked. He wanted to touch and lick it to see how rock hard it was, but he waited. He had a plan now for her, and all would be to his liking if he did it right. The feather started to lightly stroke the very tip of her nipple, causing her to gasp pleasantly and erotically. It caught Shira by surprise how good it felt, and she was unable to hide from Bobby her reaction. He did it again, getting a “noooo..Bobby” that sounded near-orgasmic. Next, he circled all over the nipple with the feather, stroking it fully which caused gleeful giggling as Shira was unable to resist the tickly, sexual charges flowing through her.

After several minutes of this, he stopped. He moved his hand over to the right breast, circling it as before. Now Shira knew what was coming and tried to fight it. “No, pleeheeease, no more…the left was bad enough…..no more pleheeheeheeheeheeheeheesee… was all she could get out. He resistance to the tickling was almost gone, all she could do was feel it as the laughter coursed all through her body, the vibrations going not unnoticed by her clit below. When the feather hit the right nipple, she cried out in laughter and pleasure, as the anticipation of the nipple being stroked had made the sensation even stronger.

Bobby finally stopped and let her get her breath back. “Ok…you…you had your fun…let me out of this and…and I’ll pretend it didn’t happen…maybe we can even start..over….dating?” she offered, willing to do almost anything to get out of the hay.

“Going to stop with the tease act and only act that way if you are going to offer for real?”

“S-sure…whatever you want…just let me go?”

“Ok, but not until I do one more thing…” Bobby replied as he went back to the tunnel he had made.

“No, not my feet again…please, anything but that!” Shira went wild with dread. She heard the hay rustle and more bales come up. Bobby worked silently, making a new tunnel to her. Very quickly she felt cool air hit her belly. Bobby saw that unlike her bodice and feet, there were no bales against her belly, hips, waist, and butt. He also saw the damp spot on her panties, for the skirt had been pulled up by the hay. He crawled closer to her, her belly and panties right before him.

“Bobby, what …what are you doing? You said you’d get me out!”

“I will,” he replied, “after I finish what I started”

“Wh-what do you mean by thahahahhaaahaaht! Bobby noohohohohoho…” was all she could get out as the feather began on her tummy. Her hips wiggled and moved to try to avoid it, but it was in vain as he slid it all over her belly, in her navel, circling the navel, and following the top of her skirt. He could hear her laughing loud as before, her hips reduced to sexy, seductive movements when he slowed down the feather to a more torturous pace. Her laugh was now a sexy giggle, especially when he went back and forth from hip to hip above her skirt. Next, he lifted the skirt up more and began to tickle the skin around her panties. She cried out in laughter for him to stop, but her body did not try to move away from it.

He reached over and began to pull her panties down. This brought protests, the one area left that she wanted concealed and protected, but as she screamed and moved, they only slid off easier, exposing her shaved pussy for him to see. Her lower lips glistened slightly from the limited light filtering through the hay. “Looks to me like you have really enjoyed this,” he shouted up to her as the panties were pulled down her thighs.

“NO! PLEASE BOBBY…COVER ME BACK UP! PLEEEEESE!” shouted Shira, panic filling her voice. She braced herself, unable to stop him. Bobby grasped the feather again, and very slowly and softly stroked the skin of her pussy and clit hood. He could clearly hear her gasp as the stroking began. He repeated it, but much slower and longer. He could see her clit start to react and rise from the tickling and stroking.

Shira was surprised by the pleasantness of the stroking of the feather on her. She was suddenly overcome by giggling, but it was a deeper sound than before. Her body was fighting the tickling sensations, but she also was being overwhelmed by the highly arousing, erotic sensations that she had never felt before. “OHHhhhh Bahhhhbbeee… please….no…..plehehheee hee hee heese…AHHHHHH…” were the word coming from her mouth. He could hear her laughter loud and clear, and he kept it up. He found another feather in the hay there and used this smaller feather on her clit as the larger one exploited the skin of her pussy lips and other parts between her legs. Her hips moved, trying to escape the wonderfully, horrible tickling sensations, but only in vain. Bobby was intent on pushing her beyond all limits, figuring if this was his last date with her, she would at least never forget it.

Suddenly, the tickling took its unavoidable toll. Shira suddenly felt something building in her, and it scared her. “BOBBY…PLEASE! STOP! SOMETHING…IS HAPPENING!!!” Instead of stopping, Bobby felt a wicked grin on his face as he concentrated just on her clit. The stroking with the feathers, plus the vibrations from her laughter has caused it to rise out of it’s hood and each stroke was aimed for that swollen nub. Shira shouted more for him to stop between the giggles and laughter. Then, the orgasm hit her, almost by surprise, as she didn’t know exactly what was coming. Her body shook and she felt waves of pleasure sweep over her. Her slit walls clenched, seeking something to clamp onto, but finding none just spasmed, causing her to scream out.

Bobby could tell what was happening and stopped his torturous play as he saw her hips thrusting in vain, and hot fluid drip from between her legs. He resisted the urge to touch or finger her, figuring she was going through was enough. He waited for her orgasm to complete, then pulled her panties back up. He crawled out from hay, seeing the exhausted pleasure still on Shira’s face. He tied her top back up, and softly kissed her lips. She watched him with smiling eyes as he tied the knot and kissed her, returning his kisses. Bobby then slowly removed hay bales near her, helping her out of the hay as he slowly freed her.

He helped her up to her feet. “I’ll get your things for you,” he mumbled slowly. He turned his back to her, knowing that when he took her home that this would be the end of their relationship. If he was lucky, that would be the only thing that happened.

Suddenly, he was caught by surprise as he felt hands push him down on the hay. He was able to roll on his back and see Shira sitting on him, like she had been before. She was twirling her panties over her head and tossed them aside. “So, did you enjoy tickling me like that?” she asked, patting him on his very erect rod under his jeans.

“Yes, I did….I….have always wanted to do that to someone. Especially you.”

“Good…I liked it too. I never knew that being tickled could feel soooo good. We need to do that again sometime. But, you see, I now have a little problem,” she coyly replied.

“And what would that be?” he asked.

“Well, now that I know what it is like to cum, I need to know what it feels like to cum with someone in me,” she purred out, as she unzipped his jeans. She slid up onto his groin more as she exposed him, and started to undo the knots of her halter-top…

“There, perfect!” Shira said to herself as she finished setting the table. Bobby would be there any moment and she wanted everything just right. Bobby was arriving that day from a long road trip with his team. They had just learned he had been selected to his first All-Star game at third base, and they were going to celebrate. She quickly changed into the tightest, shortest denim cutoffs she had, then put on a small blouse, tied off at her belly instead of buttoned. She went to the couch as she saw his Jeep pull up. She lay seductively on the couch, holding their favorite feather duster in her hands next to her chest. Bobby entered and walked over to her, knowing that dinner, indeed, would have to wait as he took the duster from her hands…

-The End-

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back