• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kingdom of the Shia - A tickling Fantasy Story

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Part 1 The Legend of Shia Kingdom F/M

When the world was young, and the gods of the Realm of Light roamed the earth, Hector, the God of Creation and Willow, the Goddess of Laughter were walking along the mountain passage to the top of Mount Vestle. The twwo gods looked down from the highest point and saw the lush pastures and the azure oceans. Hector sighed and sat down to look at his handiwork. He was not pleased. He felt something was missing. Willow sat next to him, curious about his sadness.

"What bothers you Hector?" asked Willow. Hector stared out at the view from the mount. "I have created such a world. There is fruit on the trees, birds in the air and animals roaming freely, but something is missing." Willow listened intently. "You want o create lesser gods. You know what Odine has said about that. It is forbidden. you know the penalty for such an act."

Hector nodded. "Yes. I know it is forbidden and I know the penalty; but my world is empty. It has no purpose without lesser gods to tend to the lands and populate my world. It is worth the risk of discipline." Willow looked intently at Hector. "You know you would not hold up to the torments of Cerbius. He is merciless in his punishments. You couldn't hold up to his ticklings. Most of us can't for we are far too ticklish."

Hector shook his head sadly. "Yes,I know how ticklish I am and how merciless he is, but I would risk the punishment to populate the world I have made. AA I need is two lesser gods to start populating the world."

Willow thought about Hector's predicament. Before she could stop him, Hector was taking some mud in his hands and fashioning a small person. Then he breathed on it. A man grew from the mud and laid unconscious on the ground. Willow jumped up. "Hector! you know this is forbidden! What will you do? Please stop. Odine watches everything we do. He will have you stripped and tickled!" Hector paid Willow no mind and took another lump of mud and fashioned a female and breathed life into it. He laid her next to the man. Before he woke them, he chanted a spell over them. Then he woke them from their sleep.

Willow stood by Hector's side. "What did oyu chant over them?" Hector smiled. "I made them ticklish." Then he walked over to the sleeping womand and ran his fingertips alongher ribs. The woman began giggling and wiggled where she lay. Then he began ticklng the bottoms of the man's feet. He woke and laughed loudly.

Interesting start.....!!!!:smilestar

It`s good to see you writing! I hope you continue this. I hope all is well with you,Lady Feathers! <<<<----<<<<----<<<<----

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back