• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling on snl tonight

tommytickler

TMF Regular
there was a teenage girl slumber party scene where racheal dratch played a middle school boy. she just seemed like a girl with short hair and not super feminie, but at the end of the skit all the girls in the cast yell "tickle (whatever her name was in the scetch) and they all walk over to her and start tickling her stomach, neck and back, it was planned obviously and at first looked fake but there seemed to be a few real ones sneaked in maybe. kirsten dunst was in teh scene she was the host so you all know who hosts when it is rerun.

I caught this while I was on the chat room last night! Also, I managed to videotape it..... Yeah, since Rachel had to say a line, at first the tickling was mostly fake, especially by Amy Poehler, but after she says the line it looked like Anna Gastheyer was really doing a knee tickle, and a few of Rachel's jerks looked real. It appeared Tina Fey got in a few real underarm/side "hits " as well (I've been watching the scene over and over just to see - it's kind of like "our" Zapruder flim) .... I think it was mostly fake, but some real tickling was there... anyway, it's the thought that counts. When I saw the beginning of this scene Iw as like "please have a gang tickle fight, please!" And it happened! (BTW, in Josie and the Pussycats, Parkey Posey mentones that she was never popular as a child and always wanted to have sleepovers...."and have ticklefights!" I wonder if this inspired the scene?). And even thought there was no tickling, Kirsten kicks her foot up at one point and it's such a pretty sight!

Interesting, the NEXT scene had Kris Kittan mentioning that he's put his "brother" (Chris Parnel) through many tickle endurance sessions. Not my cup of tea, but it did seem there was a theme going that night. This will probably be rerun in 3 or 4 months....

Oddjob0226 said:
It appeared Tina Fey got in a few real underarm/side "hits

I can't believe that was Tina Fey. Cutest fake news anchor ever!:)

"I can't believe that was Tina Fey. Cutest fake news anchor ever!"

I totally agree, Jeff! She was a doll in that scene... and I loved the big smile she had on her face as she did the tickling......it was fun to see her "play"!

yeah, tina hardly ever does scetches exept for the news, i think that was the only one i've seen her in.. she is DAMN cute! i wish the ganged up and tickled her. i think she is the hottest cast member ever!

Oddjob0226 said:
"I can't believe that was Tina Fey. Cutest fake news anchor ever!"

I totally agree, Jeff! She was a doll in that scene... and I loved the big smile she had on her face as she did the tickling......it was fun to see her "play"!

Another thing I loved about her in that scene was she did what I think of as "short person tickle attack" where she ducked her head, and extended her arms as far forward as possible. I think this is a defensive technique to minimize the chance of a retaliatory strike, but maybe I'm reading too much into it, she could have just been keeping the shot clear for TV ;)

"...but maybe I'm reading too much into it, she could have just been keeping the shot clear for TV.... "

Well, I like what you are reading!

I wonder if Tina is ti....., aw, she must be!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back