• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling

Luvhigharches

When I was in high school one of the classes I took was Yearbook. I remember how much fun I had because I finished my part of the year book really early in the year, and so had the rest of the year to relax during class. One of the girls in the class also finished early so we would always be sent to try to make calls for advertisments. We almost always spent the whole time talking. She was very attractive. Long dark hair, about 5'4", slender legs and beautiful feet with really high arches (so high she always wore sandles because tennies always hurt her feet). There was one time I remember us talking and I ran my finger down her sole. She laughed and said it tickled. I told her if she sat still she would get used to it. So she put her left foot in my lap and I started to lightly stroke back and forth in her arches and on her soles. At first she lightly laughed. This lasted for about 3 minutes. Then she stopped laughing and just sat looking at my hands dance all over her foot. I am talking this whole time. After about five minutes she says, "OK, I am used to it now." I said, "You see, I told you." I kept tickling her foot for the rest of the period, which totaled about 35 more minutes. She told me later that day that it had tickled the entire time, She had thought I would stop when she told me she was used to it. I thought it was suspicious that she kept shifting uncomfortably while we talked with a smirk on her expresion the whole time. Has anyone else had a time when someone has said they were not ticklish and just not stopped, thus driving the person crazy?

I've had this happen many times, but I don't give up. And 99% of the time it turns out that they are more ticklish than when we started. I've even had some say be ticklish then calm down and get used to it after 5 or 10 mins. but if you stay persistant it will pay off, usually in a big way!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back