• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheer Fever (starring Kirsten Dunst, fiction)

Shifty Eyed Dog

Well, I'm not dead, just been lurking around for a while, and I finally finished up my sophomore effort. So here it is, in all its glory. Enjoy! Comments are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!
Shifty

Cheer Fever

Shifty sat at his desk in the Saturn Entertainment building. It was late, and it was raining. He picked up a stack of papers on his desk, and stared at the cover sheet intensely. In large bold letters was printed, "Cheer Fever" and below that, in smaller letters, "A sequel to Bring It On."

He smiled as he flipped his Rolodex open, picked up the phone and punched in a number.

"Yes, Mr. Dark, this is Shifty from Saturn Entertainment. I understand that your Kirsten's agent.... Yes, well, I have just been handed a script to the sequel to Bring It On, and we'd like Kirsten to return........."

*****Fade Out******

Kirsten Dunst stepped out of her limo and into the Saturn Studios alley.

"So this is it, huh?" she asked her agent. She was strikingly attractive, her hair pulled into pigtails, dressed in a blue sleeveless tank that cut off around her midriff, and exposed her exquisitly cute belly button, jean shorts, and flip-flops.

"Yep, Studio 7K. Go right through that door and the studio execs should take it from there." replied her agent. "I'm sorry I can't stay with you, but I've gotta run to the premiere of Katie Holmes's new movie."

"That's okay, I'll be alright, I'm a big girl." Kirsten laughed. "I'll seeya later." The limo drove off. She walked into the studio and into a very dark room.

"Hello?" she asked. "Is anybody there? Is this casting for the new movie?" Kirsten suddenly became very frightened. The place was cold and dark, save for a few lights by the entrance. She walked farther into the darkness.

"Ow!" she yelped as she tripped over something in the darkness. "Aw shit. Where's my sandal?" she exclaimed. Apparently, when she tripped, she lost her sandal. She started searching for it on the floor, but soon gave up. Damn, she thought, someone better hit the lights. She kicked off her other sandal as well.

Oh well, she thought, I can get out of here at least, it doesn't look like anyone's coming and maybe I can find a light switch so I can get my sandals. She turned around and started to walk back to the entrance when she ran right into someone else!

The girls screamed in unison. After they had caught their breath, Kirsten asked:

"Eliza?"

"Kirsten?"

"Hey girlfriend!! How's it going?"

Suddenly, the lights came on.

"Glad you could make it, ladies." said a voice. "I am Scooby." he said as he appeared to the girls. "I will be the casting director for the day. My boss saw you in Bring It On, and knows you will be perfect for the roles again, but we have to have you "try-out" for the lawyers to be happy. So he scheduled a short, private casting call for you two. So, if there are no further questions, we can begin."

"Um, I lost my sandals somewhere back there, can I go get them?" inquired Kirsten.

"No that's ok, You can get them when you leave." Scooby smiled.

*****Fade Out*****

Scooby and the girls were in a room that looked very similar to a recording studio. The girls were now dressed in skimpy cheerleading outfits. Kirsten was barefoot, while Eliza was in socks and sneakers.

"OK ladies, this is the final phase of the tryouts, Vocal Testing." He walked up to a small machine. "This is our new tester, it measures pitch, intonation, volume, and other technichal jargon." It's very sensitive and expensive, so it is imperative that you follow the procedure."

He gestured toward the two pairs of wires hanging from the ceiling in the adjacent room. "Ok, first I want you to sit in each of the chairs. Each wire has a little cuff on the end of it, so I want you to stick your wrists through each of them. They will tighten a little, but don't worry, with your hands over your heads, you get more oxygen to your lungs."

The girls did as directed and they were soon bound with their wrists high in the air. Scooby pushed a few buttons and looked up.

"OK girls, all set. Now Kirsten, give me a cheer." said Scooby. She did as told. "Good. Good." Scooby said. "Now Eliza." Eliza did the same.

"OK, good. That was great. Now just sit back, relax, and let the machine do its work." Scooby said. The girls exchanged bewildered glances. Suddenly, a foot rest popped up from each chair, and cuffs snapped around each girl's ankles.

"First, Eliza." Scooby announced, then pressed a button on his console. Tiny metal probes emerged from the back of Eliza's chair. Eliza looked from one to the other, curious of their purpose. Tied as she was, her ribs and underarms were helpless targets for the tiny probes. At another button pressed from Scooby, the probes started poking at Eliza, starting at her waist. Eliza clamped her jaws shut and shook her head as she fought the urge to laugh. By the time the probes found her armpits, she could no longer hold it in. Eliza giggled loudly as the pointy tips circled and probed her ticklish pits. Kirsten looked on with horror.

"Sta-ha-hap! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Plee-hee-heeze!! Sta-ha-hap!!" Eliza begged. Scooby pressed another button and another probe extended, this time with a soft bristled brush on its tip. Eliza squealed and twisted vainly against her bonds when the brush found the inside her bellybutton, swirling around and around the sensitive skin.

This continued for a few minutes until Scooby pressed another button and feathers swirled around Kirsten's bare belly. She too, was in constant giggles from the tickling. "HA-HA-oh please stop, please stop, no more, I can't take it, please Please PLEASE!!!!!!!! It tickles! It tickles!" laughed Kirsten.

The tickling stopped. Scooby barely let the girls catch their breath when he pressed another button and the probes moved the the foot of each chair. The girls looked on, eyes wide. Two probes began to undo Eliza's laces, and despite her constant wiggling, managed to pull off her sneakers, revealing tight cotton white socks. Scooby pressed some more buttons and the prbes near Kirsten's feet extended tiny feathers and began brushing her soles.

Kirsten exploded into laughter, ""NOOOOO!! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha hahaha....." Meanwhile, the devilish probes began to tickle Eliza socked feet and her giggling challenged Kirsten's in volume. Soon the probes pulled of Eliza's socks. Two probes, one for each foot, pulled a feather up and down each of the girl's soles.

"OH NOOO! AAAAAH HA HA HAHAHA ..." Eliza screamed anew as she realized the probes were now tickling both bare smooth soles at once, dragging the evil feathers slowly back and forth across the underside of her immobilized toes, in opposite directions, then down to her arches, brushing the feather tips there, first back and forth, then up and down, then swirling around in slow, lazy circles inside of the arches of her soles.

Kirsten meanwhile was in constant laughter because of the probes began inserting feathers then pulling them out from between her splayed out toes, over and over and over again, sometimes
spinning them as well. A probe took hold of her big toes, leaving her feet completely immobile. The probes began slowly dragging the wispy tips of their feathers up and down Kirsten’s bare soles. Kirsten immediately burst out with laughter, her toes twitching as the feathers did their maddening dance on her soles. She could not move her feet even a fraction of an inch away from
the feather. The plumes danced all over the bottoms of her feet, up and down her arch, back and forth across her sole, swirling in circles around her heel and the ball of her foot. All Kirsten could do was laugh and laugh and laugh.

Scooby smiled, it was going to be a long night.

The End.

Dude, excellent as always! Our timing is somewhat in sync, as I just finished a similar story based on that flick and featuring those two lovely ladies. It's up on my website at www.geocities.com/tklr5150

Great stories Shifty and 5150! Bring It On was such an entertaining movie, and I'm glad it has provided inspiration to some great writers here.

Attachments

• christyl2.jpg
    christyl2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7,252
hey

Thanx guys. Actually, i had been planning this story since february, but just never found the time to get to it. I am going on vacation friday, and when I come back I have some devilish plans for Rachel Leigh Cook. Mwa-hahaha!

Regards,
Shifty

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back