• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Soon to ShyAndWildTickling.com - 9/26/08 - The Home Office

jmsdarke

Verified
Have you ever had an idea so great that when you do it, it's better than you imagined? For me, that what producing "The Home Office" is like. I wrote the script on Wednesday and shot it on Thurday. I'm now deep into the editing process.

TheHomeOfficeLogo-HD800.jpg

The Home Office is the most sophisticated story based tickling short film I've produced to date. This is my best work yet, IMHO.

DSCF4395-800.jpg

If you're a "The Office" affecionado, then you'll probably recognize the character monoloque style used in The Home Office. Some fancy pants folk might call this the fetish omague to "The Office".

DSCF4412-800.jpg

FMP-Logo-092608-800.png

The Home Office features Elise and Baunfire as very sexy ladies working at the home office of FMP (Fetish Media Pictures - An arm of James Darke's fetish media enterprise).

DSCF4413-800.jpg

This short film includes 9 tickle sequences (7 in the story and 2 bonus clips) including a new pose (my gift to humanity) which I've named the "Cuddle Slave". It's the only segment in which Elise and Baun where their bikinis.

DSCF4427-800.jpg

I've opted to include some of the behind-the-scenes photos in this post to give aspiring video producers a peek at some of the equipment and process which I use.

DSCF4431-800.jpg

One other unique thing about this is that 90 % of this film is shot with the ladies in nylons. You know I've got to deliver for my nylon peeps.

DSCF4432-800.jpg

I can't say enough good things about working with Elise and Baunfire. These are true hard working models. These ladies don't only work fetish. They work the modeling industry nationwide.

DSCF4445-800.jpg

On set, they're deeply professional and through themselves completely into the tickle fetish. They really try to make sure they're sdelivering what you guys want.

DSCF4449-800.jpg

The resistance tickling in this film includes the Service Tray. It's very hot as the ladies try and force each other to lose it. Tasty. Very.

DSCF4466-800.jpg

Baunfire brought another model along with her name Melicia. She's a really fine Dutch model and will be shooting tickle videos with us.

DSCF4483-800.jpg

During the shoot, in my preipheral view, I could see her watching me get my perv on. Hey!

DSCF4503-800.jpg

Later during the shoot when Baunfire had to get some seriously intense hardcore tickling, I asked Militia what she thought of all this. She said it was hot and a "real turn on".

DSCF4512-800.jpg

The set was live.

DSCF4520-800.jpg

We also shot our first sleepy feet foot worship scenes in this film. This was some nice sensual stuff.

DSCF4523-800.jpg

So let me get back to editing so I can bring this baby out to play.

DSCF4530-800.jpg

DSCF4534-800.jpg

DSCF4551-800.jpg

DSCF4552-800.jpg

DSCF4555-800.jpg

DSCF4580-800.jpg

DSCF4587-800.jpg

DSCF4588-800.jpg

I'll be posting the complete shoot script (complete with production notes) to help other producers who could use the info.

There are more than 200 photos in the companion image set. They will be available in the ShyAndWildTickling.com images4sale.com store.

JD

Last edited:
My favourite German amazon model is back. Hell yeah ! :smilelove

Amazing work. Elise is back!

Thanks.

You'll see her tickled both intensely and sensually in this series. She's an Asian queen mega hottie. Once you start tickling her, you could og into a trance, cause she's addictive.

JD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back