• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long days tickle m/f (nylon)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
It was about 10:30am and I am as bored as bored can be. Most of the executives are in meetings off site. Those who are here are mostly stuck-up or low on the chain of command. I just got a page to come over to help one of the girls in accounts recieveable. Yep I am a tech oh boy.

I get to the office and am shocked to see a smoking hot blonde dressed in blue pants suit with tan nylons. Her shoes are kicked off one by the door and looks like one is under her chair. "Need help with shoe retrieval?" I joke entering the room.

"Oh they are new and kill my feet. Actually I need you to check the mouse connection and the internet line. But I need to finish this so you need to work around me or under me. I promise not to kick you and my feet don't smell.." She let out a snicker.

I saw a cute opportunity as I had often wondered if she was ticklish and knowing the office gossip she is unattatched.

"So feet hurt." I get down on the floor to look at the cables.

"Yes but fix computer first. Oh by the way I am Jamie."

"I am Steve. No problem." As I am tracing the cable for the internet hook-up I come inches away from her outstretched feet. I (purposely) "OOPS" brush the cable against her feet to get a reaction.

She hisses quietly and wiggles her feet reflexively "It ok." She then glances occasionally and playfully kicks me in the shoulder a few times "OOPS" she giggles.

I get things finished and admire a ankle bracelet she has..."Wow is that pretty."

"Its very special to me it was a gift from my grand mother." She holds her foot so it can be admired. I playfully act like I am gonna slide it off and scribble my fingers on her sole quickly from heel to toes.

"AHHAHA. Don't I am ticklish if you didn't guess by the cable trick." She sits on her feet so I can't see then.

"I figured but thought it would be cute to try."

She stunned me "Yep never know unless you try right. Its no big deal I am not one of those sex assault filers. I believe in playing and hey I made it pretty easy for you. So are you just into feet or what."

I tense up but try to open up. "Ahhh...anything I guess. Nylon feet however is my favorite."

"Yeah somedays I wish I wasn't so ticklish on my feet especially in nylons as they really do make it worse. But I do love a tickle good or bad."

"So where else tickles you?" I gain courage

"Ohno thats to easy and what fun is that." she removes her jacket revealing a white blouse. Closes the door to her office and sits on the corner of her desk. "Hint two spots from waist to neck."

I walk to her and wiggle my fingers. Its so cute as she wiggles like a little girl but tries to remain tough. My fingers poke and scratch...

She uses all her might to fight back laughing as I count her ribs...Then I get to her underarms she tightens up and tries to break free.."Found them....don't break me..." So I don't but I pick up her left foot gently at the ankle. Her eyes light up and widen... "Oh no..."

to be continued

part II

You give me an unexpected break. Your pager sounds and you ask me to post pone. I say yes appearing happy but secretly crushed.

"Jamie" I say to myself "That was the most fun I have had in ages and I just let him walk out like that what is your problem."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time as I shut off my pager. I can't stop thinking about Jamie. Shes not at all what I expected and seemed ok with the tickling and flirting. Atleast it seems. I go to level 7 where the food court is. Its as usual a crowded place and hard to move. I glance at a counter and see a familiar sight. Jamie's nylon clad foot removed from its heel. Teasing, flexing and pointing. I get in line behind her and she is the same. Ok my heart is now pounding into my head and throat. I take my right foot and gently brush her nylon sole. It wiggles and cover up. Then reappears but strangely she lifts her leg behind her, her heel touches her butt. Almost like a jogger streaching. So again I summon courage and take my left hand and spider tickle her sole.

I hear a sweet schoolgirl laugh. Her blond hair flips over her shoulder as she looks. "Well I figured it was you. Didn't think anyone else would do it. Mainly cuz I play everyday and not even a nibble. But your a nice catch and I'll keep you." She smiles and replaces her foot in her shoe.

"Can I buy you lunch?"

"You better cuz I was thinking of going out on the grass by the big tree and need company."

to be continued

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back