• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales from Sensoria;Chapter 1 (Judge Adam)

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi i had this idea for a world of tickling, well kind of thought of it becuase of tale of Tyclonia, and thought i would make my own impression of it.
thinking about turning this into a series of chapters all based in the same city.

here it is
sorry if there are spelling mistakes but i am using the UK language on my laptop so i could differ from the US version.
Tales from Sensoria.

In the far off world of Sensoria there is a tribe of ticklers.....

the world of Sensoria was originally a penal colony for the human criminals of the multiverse.
As thousands of humans poured in, the punishment system became to inhuman. The typical whipping and sensory deprivation was too mush for all the humans to bear. A new punishment was devised, tickling. Prisoners were subjected to extensive tickle torture. Some were driven insane while others were rehabilitated.
After the great riot of 3067, the colony was disbanded in favour of a secret planet, one of an ancient creature....
the former prisoners were a t a loss. With their freedom but nothing else, they decided to seek help from the united government of allied planets. A large loan was issued to the new civilisation, and cities were built.
But the old way of the punishments were never lost. The thousands of years that had gone by, had created a race of super-sensitive humans. Dubbing themselves Sensorians, they accepted the fact that the smallest twitch on their skin would send them into a world of tickling.
But not all was well. A group of Sensorians had separated from the others. They hid away in the planet's many caves. Nobody knew what happened to anybody that went in those caves, just that their laughter could be heard.
Each and every Sensorian was issued with an intelligent body suit that blocked the feelings of tickling...

and so a civilisation was made. This is one of the many tales from Sensoria

Case file; Adam

Adam was a young Sensorian of only 19. he worked in the great city, in the year 4007. he was junior judge in the minor courts of Sensoria. He dealt with all the petty crimes while the larger courts dealt with the main crimes
what Adam thought was going to be a normal day, turned into the end of his life.

He left for work early. He had an important case today. The local crime lords had sent one of their henchmen out to steal from the royal courts. The robber had been caught, and had to be put into the punishment system.
Adam entered the court and looked at the accused.
As he entered they all rose, all apart from the robber.
“you may sit” intoned Adam. He looked through the sheaf of papers in front of him.
“I have reviewed the case before me” the court knew what was coming and so did the robber.
“I find the accused....guilty as charged” the court sighed in relief, but the robber stood. “you are wrong” he said, desperately trying to contain his anger.
“I am never wrong” replied Adam coolly. “you are to be transported to punishment block H”
he banged his hammer, but the robber didn't move.
“this will be the last mistake you shall ever make, I shall see to that!” said the robber furiously.
The robber turned and was led through the doors and down the corridor.
Adam followed.
The robber was then sentenced to his punishment.
“Joseph Guild, you have been named, found guilty and hereby punished to 5 hours standard punishment....” the bailiff read from the small screen on the door of punishment block H “.......your specific area will be..........the feet.”
those words had an impact on the robber, now known to be Joseph. He stared at the door before him.
It opened, inside was a pair of stocks. They were made of thick metal. Beside the stocks were 2 guards and 2 punishers. The guard took Joseph to the stocks and sat him down on the opposite chair.
They fastened his wrists to the arm rests. They then opened the heavy stocks and placed his legs in the holes. The stocks came down with a fearsome bang. The guards then unlaced the shoes of Joseph and removed them. Now he was down to the sock part of the tickle proof suit that all citizens wore. The guards then peeled the lining back to reveal perfectly shaped, light pink, soft soles. The guards then spread his toes and tied them back. Now his feet were totally immobilised.
Joseph began to shake with fear. The guards began to stroke his soles. This had an instant effect on him. He began to shake violently and struggle. He screamed with laughter. Those torturous fingers snaking up and down his defenceless soles. Joseph screamed; “HAHAHA AYOU WILL PAHAHAHAHAHAHAY!!!!! MAHAHARK MY WORDS JUHUHUDGE ADAHAHAHAM!!!” Adam was not phased. He watched the torture go on for over hours before he left.
He exited the building and out onto the plaza of justice. It was his lunch time. He knew what he wanted and headed for it. After his break he took a walk around the futuristic city. After 4 hours of mindless wandering he took a wrong turn.

He turned down an alley and saw a small passenger ship in the landing position. 5 men stood there. Adam turned around and saw 5 more coming after him. They circled him.
Then Joseph appeared in the circle. He was staggering around and slightly giggling with each step.
“ah...judge Adam. How surprising to see you here!” he said, trying and failing to be funny.
The others laughed just to keep on his good side.
Before Adam could say a thing he was hit from behind. He fell to the floor. The suit protected from the tickling but not from extreme pain. He then dodged a dirty attack from Joseph. He dodged hit after hit from him. Then he was thrown to the ground. As he tried to get up, someone stomped on his back. A loud crack echoed through the alley. Adam's back had fractured. He could not move.
“NO NO NO!!!WAIT! I CAN'T MOVE!!” He yelled. The men laughed at his misfortune.
Then a clear voice cut through the group.
“move him to the ship!” ordered Joseph. This puzzled everyone, including Adam, but the men did so without questioning. Adam was hauled into the ship.
It then took off, upwards and above the buildings. Adam could see the fabulous buildings out of the window. Then he saw them replaced by a barren waste land. Brown rocks and small caves were everywhere. Then the ship landed, and Adam knew what their plan was.
A gag was fixed around his mouth. He was carried out of the ship and placed on the ground near a cave. The cave had a big metal door, indicating that someone was inside.
“now then, Adam, you probably know our plan. But if you are as dense as you look then you will need my explanation.” said Joseph “in that cave, are savages. Not sure what kind, but we know what they will do. We can be assured of a painful death for you!”
before anyone took pity on poor Adam, Joseph ordered them into the ship.
The sip took off and Adam was left facing the big metal door.
After 15 minutes, the door creaked open to reveal a person of uncertain gender stood there.
But they were different.
Instead of ears it had black metal semi-spheres. They had little yellow lights on them that beeped in time to any noise. The creature walked towards Adam, and he picked him up in one arm. Such remarkably strength came from this hollow shell of a person.
Adam was carried inside and placed on this large metal table.
The old creature removed Adam's gag. Then the creature spoke.
“brethren, I have found a new source!” it cried. As it spoke lights were switched on and more of the strange creatures emerged. Adam could see that instead on a mouth, the creatures had a dog like, robotic snout. It was shining silver and moved as the surprisingly clear Sensorian voice spoke.
“who....what are you?!” yelled Adam.
“we are the brethren of the forsaken.” replied the creature.
“What do you want from me”asked Adam.
“the creature sighed. “I was hoping to skip this long introduction....but oh well, you might as well know. When the people of the planet made the cities, we fled. Food was scarce so we had to find something else. We found that with some new technologies, laugher could sustain us. We built these contraptions-” it gestured to it's ear spheres and snout “to sustain our life.”
the others were placing themselves around the cave.
Adam lay there.
“but I am curious. Why is it that you did not struggle while in my grasp?” asked the creature.
“I cannot move” replied Adam. As soon as the word left his mouth he wondered why he had said that. This would be to their advantage.
The creatures looked around at each other.
They then began to strip Adam down to his under suit.
“you see, we need laughter so survive, and tickling bring laughter. We know of your people's ticklishness. And so we shall use you!” said the creature.
“no you cannot do this!” cried Adam, but this fell upon deaf ears. They ignored his cries for help. Once he was down to his suit they then peeled the sock part off. He bare feet were the 1st target. The elder, who had been speaking to Adam stepped forward, and tested Adam's feet. A short burst of laughter escaped Adam's mouth. The creatures' ear spheres flashed with the sound. The creatures began to tare at the suit and tickling the exposed flesh. Adam laughed beyond belief. His immobilised body was in a world of torture. And he could not prevent it. His laughter fuelled the tickling. Fingers raked at feet, poked at ribs, squeezed at knees, wiggled at arm pits. The whole experience was maddening. The torture went on for hours. Sometimes they would focus on certain areas. The creatures we so engrossed in the tickling that they did not notice the fact that Adam was twitching. This meant that he could move. Once he got the use of his arm back, he grabbed a creature by the side. By a shear stroke of luck the creature shrieked with laughter. All the creatures topped tickling Adam and turned to the giggling creature. They began to tickle it. The laughter flowed forth and Adam stood up, the half shredded suit hanging from him. He walked outside and got away from it.

He began to walk towards the city. He passed thousands of caves. He feared this area due to the stories he had heard. Like a mass of tentacles that just tickled people forever. He feared such things that he knew was real. Then it happened. in one of the caves, came a flurry of tentacles. They wrapped around him and tickled his feet.
The tickling tentacles took him down into a huge cavern that had millions of people wrapped in this tentacle, having their feet tickled.
Adam became one of the eternally tortured citizens.

The end (?)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back