• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my arcbhive and here's the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
With that he straddled her left leg and faced her. Lowering himself he softly blew on her button and she intensely squirmed. Giggling, he blew on it again then softly kissed it and again she squirmed and this time gutturally giggled.

“Someone has a very exquisitely sensitive button; I must probe this more.”

She was still giggling and I knew that she couldn’t answer back to say that probe was the last thing she wanted him to do. Dipping a single finger in it, he slowly wriggled it about and she burst into full-bore giggles again. As his finger continued to wriggle he used another single finger to slowly trace the outer edges of her tummy and she squirmed intensely. The virgin softness of her tummy delighted him no end and he continued to probe and stroke. She was going wild under him and he was loving it.

“Has someone got tummy tickles, a highly sensitive tummy that just begs to be tickled?”

Again she was too giggly to answer as her laughter was stealing her voice and she continued to writhe. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her mouth was wide open and everything from intense giggles to silent laughter was coming out. Her tight curvy body accented the tickles and she was in non-stop movement.

His finger stop probing and ten fingers spider tickled her tummy in earnest. Instantly she bucked then tried to burry herself into the mattress to get away from him, but his fingers followed her every move. She needed relief, needed him to stop, but he kept on and on and on. Now his fingers ballet danced up onto her ribs and she bucked again. As she did so her ribs became prominent and he now took the opportunity to tickle in between them. This drove her wild again and still more intense giggles came from her. He now slid his fingers from the tips to the back of each rib and then back again and she wanted to scream, but her voice had been stolen again.

http://74.53.42.102/showthread.php?p=1830030#post1830030

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back