• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fight Quest tk

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Well, looks like there's a new season of Fight Quest (as Homer Simpson would say: "WHOOHOO!" ), and in the first episode, they were in Thailand, learning Muay Thai.

One of the guys(I think it was Doug...) was demonstrating a push kick , and mentioned how he needs to pull it away from his opponent quickly --which is what he doesn't do while talking, allowing the instructor to grab his foot.

As he's explaining why he's supposed to pull his kick back quickly , the instructor starts tickling the foot . Huh..and here I thought bringing your kick back to you quickly was so you don't get thrown on your ass :jester:

I'm not into M/M tickling, but it was kinda funny.

D'oh! (again to quote Home Simpson) I missed it. Was it Doug? The guy with hair? lol Was he ticklish? Thanks, in advance, for any details.

Yeah, I would be curious to know what his reaction to the tickling was too!

D'oh! (again to quote Home Simpson) I missed it. Was it Doug? The guy with hair? lol Was he ticklish? Thanks, in advance, for any details.

Yeah, it was Doug.

And yeah, he did start laughing , while trying to get his foot away.

They'll probably have it again sometime this week, since they usually show an eariler episode before a new one .

(too bad I can't find a way to record from the tv...if I could figure out how to use the memory card thing on the tv, I could record a small clip from the show)

Well it's cool that you replied. It's not coming on in the near future, unfortunately. It'd be cool if you could make a clip, but, it's understandable that it's not really that easy to do. Thanks, though!!

Yeah, it was Doug.

And yeah, he did start laughing , while trying to get his foot away.

They'll probably have it again sometime this week, since they usually show an eariler episode before a new one .

(too bad I can't find a way to record from the tv...if I could figure out how to use the memory card thing on the tv, I could record a small clip from the show)

was it toward the begining or end.?

was it toward the begining or end.?

I think it was somewhere around the middle of the episode.

It'd be cool if you could make a clip, but, it's understandable that it's not really that easy to do.

I guess I could always just use my video camera to record it while it's playing-- although the picture quality would be crappy. :jester:

I guess I could always just use my video camera to record it while it's playing-- although the picture quality would be crappy. :jester:

I own my share of crap quality clips, but, no worries. I am sure it will pop up. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back