• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request-Prison Break, Sara Tancredi

bubba j

Just watching Prison Break and thought of a good idea for a story request. Wyatt or any other Company member trying to track down the gang, can capture Sara and tickle her for information leading to Micheal.

Takers?

Just watching Prison Break and thought of a good idea for a story request. Wyatt or any other Company member trying to track down the gang, can capture Sara and tickle her for information leading to Micheal.

Takers?

May I add I would like a Women of the West Wing series, special CJ because she has a real mouth and would make a great S.A.M. :woot2:

bump after seeing a few shots of Sara's feet in tonights episode.

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

Add Jodi Lyn O'Keefe to that list boys. If their was somebody other then Catherine Bell who could play Wonder Woman (5'10") Jodi could fit the bill. That being the case she is a pick for tickling in my book. Considering her charactore (Gretchen Morgan) was arested in an episode that is a prime back drop for a tickling story.

This is a story I would like to see - Dr Tancredi getting tickled. I did my duty on this score with JJ from Criminal Minds. Whose up for the challenge of subjecting the resourceful redhead to some wicked tickling? :firedevil

This is a story I would like to see - Dr Tancredi getting tickled. I did my duty on this score with JJ from Criminal Minds. Whose up for the challenge of subjecting the resourceful redhead to some wicked tickling? :firedevil

Which women are you referring to? Ive never seen criminal minds so I dont know who JJ is.

Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau. She's an FBI agent played by AJ Cook. I am a fan so I wrote the story in response to a request. I would love to see someone else take a shot at Sara Tancredi though. Perhaps instead of drowing torture, Kellerman could tickle torture her instead.

Any takers???

Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau. She's an FBI agent played by AJ Cook. I am a fan so I wrote the story in response to a request. I would love to see someone else take a shot at Sara Tancredi though. Perhaps instead of drowing torture, Kellerman could tickle torture her instead.

Any takers???

Thanks you. I'll have to go find that story. But I like the Kellerman tickling Sara idea.

someone?

Can't write right now...

I've been trying to write part 6 of Goddess Spa and Dungeon for about 3 months and I can't seem to get anything to work for me. I am probably out of the writing game for a little while at least.

But I still love this guy > :canada:

Any takers???

Thats a great idea!:dogpile:

Any takers???

The perfect plot.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back