• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another old post (f/m)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Here's a post from Aug of 99, also from the Newsgroup. A woman I met online sent this to me. I wonder if she's here now in this forum. Princess Rita?

Here's a post from a lovely lady on onelist club.Just how ticklish are you?>>

Perhaps I should come to visit you in your bedroom...surprising you as>you sleep. I shall watch you sleep soundly on your pillow with your>hands relaxed above your head, and your legs spread accross the bed.>I glide my fingers accross your ribs as you sleep...you squirm and I>see a smile on your face. What are you dreaming of as you>unconsciously feel my tickles?>>You sleep so soundly I am able to tie your wrists together and your>ankles to either side of your bedposts. Then I whisper to you that>your Princess has come to visit you. I say, "Psssst....my love.....do>you hear me? Wake up, please, I want you to come play with me!!" You>stir as you hear my voice, and as you see me sitting beside you and>feel yourself bound, you are confused. You wonder what I have done to>you this time. You wonder what game your Princess wishes to play>tonight.>>I am so amuzed at seeing you like this. You are slightly frightened>aren't you....you do not know what I will do to you? I have surprised>you and you are not prepared for my visit. I slowly walk my fingers>accross your ribs. You squirm......I just love to see how you squirm!!> Show me again your squirming!! I Tickle you deeper into your ribs.>You are still trying to wake up and understand how I have come to you>in your "dreams".>>I have a toy for you tonight my dear. I show you the pretty new>feather duster which I have brought with me. I tease you with it,>waving it in front of your nose. It is so soft isnt it? Oh my....I>think that I must test you to see just how ticklish you are. I dance>the feathers accross your bare back, then up and down the backs of your>legs. You squirm....but not enough. I test the duster on your>sides....TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE. Oh....you are much more ticklish there>aren't you? I laugh as I see how helpless you are. How you strain>your body to try to get away from my tickles.>>I sit accross your waist. I lay my hands flat against your back, and>feel how warm your skin is. I feel your breathing is so fast....you>want me to Tickle you don't you? I linger with my hands as I move>them up and down your back. You begin to relax....you never know do>you? You never know whether your Princess wishes to slowly make love>to you, or perhaps she will torture you for hours with her fingers>Tickling you untill you think you will go insane.>>Well tonight My Dear....I wish TO TICKLE YOU!!! My fingers go wild>accross your ribs. I feel your body bucking beneath me. I Tickle you>deeper....GOOCHIE GOOCHIE GOO!! We both are laughing and I just love>the feel of you beneath me as your body squirms!! My fingers do not>give you a moments rest as I continue tickling your ribs and under your>arms.>>I give you a moments rest...as I lower myself on top of you and slide>my arms around your waist. I hold you tight to me as I feel your body>still uneasy beneath me. I feel our hearts beating together. You>feel my fingers just barely touching your belly don't you? OH I'm>gonna TICKLE you more my Dear!!! My fingers are now deeply groping>your gut. I continue holding you tight to me as I knead your stomack>as if it were bread dough. TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!! GOOCHIE>GOOCHIE GOO GOO!! Oh, your body is so squirmy!! Why would I want to>go to an amusement park when I can ride your body as I torture you with>my dancing fingers!!!>>Have you had enough yet? Shall I let you sleep now? Beg me to stop!!>>Kisses!!>Princess Rita

This is an actual email I got way back when. I wish I had gotten to meet this woman.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back