• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The only way to be free, is to be bound.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Kaevan's Deliverance.
---------------------------

"What have you done, Kaevan? You have a whole array of women here, completely trained and at your disposal!"

"Gaelan, those women bore me. Do they not you?"

"What does it matter, brother? They all eventually become boring, as long as they continue to do as they are directed there isn't a problem! Besides, we have spare rebels who we did not train just for that purpose."

"Keep your voice down, she's waking. We'll discuss this later."

"You better have a good fucking reason for this, Kaevan. You've binded her to you by your mark, so perform as needed and then send her to me. I have my own test to administer in order to see if she holds as much potential as you claim."

----

The sound of a door slamming woke me with a start.

Blinking slowly I look around the room, trying to process everything. I have no idea where I am, the room is dark but not enough so seeing is a task as there were a series of candles illuminating the area surrounding me in an almost iridescent glow.

"Ah, elle se réveille. Did you rest well, peu de feu?"

Shivering as Kaevan's voice seem to fill parts of me in an almost sensual manner, I look up and he glides towards me as if his feet never once hit the ground. Still donning black, his hair as it were before our initial encounter.

Closing my eyes and laying my head back I begin running through the series of events leading up to where I am now.

Kaevan entering, a discussion.. struggling. Discussion.. clan. Kaevan, touching..warmth, wet. Biting.. black.

"Open your eyes, dear. You're safe." Leaning forward, Kaevan places his finger under my chin, tilting my face up towards his and running his lips gently across my neck. The sensation sending a warmth to build in me all over again and I reach out to touch his face, my breathing picking up pace as I realize I was unable to lift my arms up.

"What? Why.. why can't I move? Kaevan, what the fuck is going on?" I start struggling to sit up, realization dawning fast that despite my straining I was tied down with only just enough freedom to shift my hips a few inches to either side. Glancing upwards I clench my hands into fists and fight to pull against the cuffs which were connected to thin iron bars, the silver of the cuffs almost making the contrast elegant.

"I like you spread out like this, it opens you up so nicely." Placing his hand on the inside of my thigh, he swings his body upwards and settles between my parted legs, making sure to align himself so as much of his body as possible were somehow touching mine. His touch, gentle yet assertive, causing my concentration to falter as I shift my hips and focus on formulating a proper line of questioning.

Watching my plight, Kaevan begins to twirl his fingers in small circles over the expanse of my bare skin. Briefly glancing down I realize I am completely nude again, shivering as the deliberate soft motion of his fingers brought forth an almost tranquil desire from within me.

Continuing the persistent stroking, Kaevan pauses as if to consider how much to tell me and I can't help but notice the way his lips look; pale pink against his white skin. Wondering if he was to kiss me again, I flush slightly at my own thoughts.

"You're mine, mon cher. You are bound to me by my bite and will remain that way from here on out. Your home, clothing and other items are no longer available, everything you will need is here."

Still pulling absently against the bonds that were holding me fast, I acknowledge Kaevan's statement with a wide stare. "I...I lost everything?" Images of all my possessions completely disappearing away from me flash through my head as I fight to hold my voice steady, glaring angrily at Kaevan as he rests his palms flat against my thighs and begins to apply slight pressure, causing me to flinch and gnaw my bottom lip.

"You've not lost a single thing, chéri. If anything, you gained what you've been seeking for so long.. and isn't that so much better?" Kaevan squeezes my thighs, sliding his hands up and down as he watches me, his eyes were back to the navy blue tint and his incisors had gone back in, much to my relief.

His roaming hand is beginning to make me squirm and I bite my lip hard, struggling to keep my face empty as his ministration picks up speed. Shifting my hips I start coughing, laughter spilling out despite my best efforts to mask it.

"S...stop..K...Kaevan...stop!" Frustration was setting in. I still have many questions that need answering and this act is not making talking easy. The more he touches me, the more arousal entwines with my building laughter.

"No. You need to learn to listen to my voice, despite distractions occurring around you. I suggest you set aside your anger because I can feel it. Listen to me now as I will be revealing more information to you."

Gasping, I begin jerking spasmodically as Kaevan slides his hands up to my underarms, scratching the bare, smooth surface in an agonizingly slow manner. My attempts at coughing cease completely and I burst into peals of laughter. Grinding my hips and tipping my head back as my body expresses it's arousal by the hardening of my nipples.

"You belong to me and are in the house of the Tremere clan." Kaevan begins, sliding his fingers up and down my biceps and leaning down to brush his mouth briefly against my hips, eliciting a breathy gasp from me as I battle to listen through my quaking laughter.

"You never had a name to me before and from here on out that will remain the same. I refer to you as I see fit and you do not respond with Sir or Master, I prefer Kaevan. Sir or Master are for the spineless in this clan, you have neither of those attributes."

"B...b...but..." I begin, rocking and pulling against my bonds as my laughter rises in pitch and velocity. Pausing, Kaevan reaches out to grab my face with his hand, his eyes flashing briefly as he responds in a velvet monotone, "You can protest and question all you want, peu de feu.. it's not going to matter. You're not listening and that's only going to make things worse for you in the end. I suggest you stop thinking and start paying attention. I am not going to break next time."

Clasping my lips shut, I frown as I realize how quickly his commands are being met with my obedience. Rebelling now would be tricky as I have not gathered enough information yet, I solace myself with the thought.

"My brother.. has decided he would like to test you for himself and as way of keeping with politics around here, this must be done. He is elder then I, thus making him willing to declare such demands."

"However," Gliding his fingers along my breasts and fluttering lightly. "he will be the only one allowed to touch you in any manner that he chooses. As much as I disapprove of this, it's the way it is and not much can change that."

Flashes of heat shoot through my quivering body and I can feel myself begin to slicken again. Kaevan stroking each rib in a painstakingly slow manner, cocks his head to the side as my walls give way and the room fills with my shrieks of breathless laughter.

"Ah. Beau, mon cher. Keep listening." His voice holding a tinge of amusement as he quickens the scratching motions, moving down to my hips and briefly coaxing wailing protests from me as I buck upwards. Finally resting his palms back along the insides of my thighs, Kaevan pauses again to mercifully allow my breathing to even out.

My breath came in short gasps and my body gleaming with a thin sheen of moisture, only made more prominent in the soft lighting of the room. I can feel the achy sensation sitting in my core and I begin to thrust against the bonds holding my legs apart in hopes to close myself off from more of Kaevan's ministrations.

"Amara is a submissive that was originally trained to belong to me. Due to the fact that she is someone I can't forsee building or developing any type of personal relationship with because of her somewhat self-centered ways, I have left her to Gaelan's disposal." Running his palms over my thighs and down towards my flicking ankles, scratching at the smooth surface of my soles as my struggles pick up all over again and I feel myself falling into peals of pleading laughter.

Ignoring my cries for reprieve, Kaevan continues his attack on my feet. Clasping a tight hold of my toes and gently pulling them back to begin stroking the undersurface quickly; effortlessly causing screams to bounce off the walls with enough of a force that I swear I saw the corners of his mouth turning up into a smirk.

"ENOUGH! PLEASE! JUST...J..Just talk to me! PLEASE, KAEVAN!" I breathlessly gasp, my chest heaving as I flick my ankles to try and break his grip. His eyes were brightening to a sky blue, quelling my words and my fight as I feel my mouth clasp shut, my focus no longer on my struggles.

"Amara will be in charge of dressing you to see Gaelan, I suggest you try your best not to bring out any attitude towards her. As much as it would amuse, I am not allowing it this time. If I hear from her of any disrespect, I will not be pleased. I strongly suggest you take heed of this, mon feu chéri. This is no longer a game played from afar."

Sliding his palm upwards, Kaevan lays it against my slit and applies pressure, causing me to arch back and moan softly. Laying his mouth against the inside of my thigh, his breath hot against my skin as he murmurs huskily, "You're wet, mon cher. You want me to fuck you again, don't you?"

Clenching my eyes shut and gasping as he releases the pressure on my aching mound briefly, only to suddenly reapply the same motion again. The need to cum becoming more incessant and almost painful. Clasping my hands into fists and pulling against my bonds roughly I curl my hips forward, desperately seeking more pressure and sobbing inwardly as he suddenly pulls his hand away.

Leaving me quivering as a mixture of agonizing arousal and frustration begin to build within me, Kaevan circles the bed and tilts my chin up towards his own mouth that was now hovering inches away from my parting lips. Kissing me gently as he trails his fingers along the marks on my neck which were still very prominent and sore, causing me to flinch slightly.

"Of course you do. Which will make your first lesson most enjoyable, for me at least."

Widening my eyes, I try to push my thoughts away from my throbbing center and stare into his eyes which have become stern and almost cold. Opening my mouth to respond, I shut it quickly as he silences me with a look.

"I will be untying you now, you will not be allowed release until I have given you permission to. You are going to learn to cum for me by either my touch or my command. If you cum by someone else's touch then you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Choking on a gasp, I shiver violently as his instruction settles into my head. Weighing my options on how to react, I curse inwardly as I hear myself respond, "Yes, Kaevan."

Taking his time on untying me, Kaevan glides his hands over each wrist as he frees them, performing the same act upon my feet as he pulls the bonds away slowly. He steps back as I shakily sit up, my body achy and sore from the pressure sitting within me. I curl my arms over my chest as I stare up at him, biting down on my lip as I find myself thinking about how good he felt inside of me before.

Brushing my hands away from my chest, Kaevan allows his own hand to linger. Briefly rolling my hard nipples against the pad of his thumb, the sensation sending shock waves through me and causing me to coil back slightly.

"You do not cover yourself around me, le cher. All of which you posses is mine."

The knock at the door breaks the silence and I watch as he opens the door, allowing a woman to enter. I raise my arms to cover myself again, pausing as his eyes bore hard into mine, sending a chill through me.

Kneeling the woman lowers her head, resting it upon Kaevan's foot. I watch as he addresses her to rise and they both return to the front of the bed, she observes me in such a way that pushes forth a desire within me to slap her.

"This is Amara," Kaevan begins, locking his eyes back onto mine as if to study each unspoken reaction. "she's here to get you dressed for Gaelan. I will not be present for whatever it is my brother has planned, but I will know of every move you make, I expect you not to disappoint."

Placing his fingers once more against my neck where his mark lay, he traces slowly and continues speaking, his voice taking on the silky tone that he knew piques arousal from within me.

"You're marked and bound to me. Allow this fact to reflect upon everything that you do."

Nodding at Amara as she kneels once more, Kaevan walks to the door and exits the room, leaving me with Amara who was still looking me over, having rose again.

Although I was still struggling to come to terms with this new life, I can't help wishing Kaevan had not left me alone. Something about him was causing not only questions, but desires as well.

Locking my eyes on Amara I glance at her wardrobe; A jet black corset pressing her breasts upwards and the curve of the beading down the center drawing attention to her thin waist. Nude from the waist down, my eyes focus on her neck. A crimson red collar with bright diamond studs clustering in the center, completing the look.

She stands in a way that shows she's aware of her beauty, but something about her makes me hate her instantly.

"So, you're Kaevan's new pet." The look in her eyes making obvious she was posing an accusational statement instead of a question. I ignore her and narrow my eyes, my body becoming tense as I pull myself to my full height, taking pleasure in her having to raise her eyes slightly to look into my own.

Pressing her shoulders back, she steps forward in clear attempts to assert her own idea of authority. Her eyes flash to a piercing blue much as Kaevan's do and she bares her teeth, a set of incisors gleaming in the dull light.

"You have clearly been told that you are to obey me," She begins. "Kaevan would not be too pleased to hear of you not listening to him, would he?" A smirk pulls the corners of her mouth upwards and she pauses as if to weigh my temper.

"Ah. You think you're better then me, don't you. Because you have Kaevan and I do not?" Anger flashes in her eyes as I clench my hands into fists, continuing to watch as she unravels by her own accord.

"Get this straight. He just needs you to sate a desire of which will not last long. You hold no potential and he will realize that soon enough, then I shall be his and my own personal slave will be you, so I can rub it in your face everyday of how much you failed to satisfy his needs."

Something stirs inside of me and I feel a pain slam into my skull, almost knocking me backwards. The desire to stand up and defend myself pushes all warnings from my head as a sharp sensation fills my mouth. I run my tongue across my teeth and pause briefly as I feel my own set of incisors protruding forth.

Lunging forward, Amara grasps a tight hold of my throat and hisses loudly as I wrap my own hand over her neck, making sure to tear the collar as I do. Looking down briefly we both watch as the diamonds make an almost melodic sound as they hit the hardwood floor.

"You think this is a fucking game?" She hisses, beginning to dig her nails into my neck as I growl, baring my teeth and shoving forward. Everything flashes black briefly and I find myself tumbling to the ground, still holding tight to her throat as she falls atop me.

"You insolent fuck!" I gasp, effortlessly shoving her body off mine, pushing myself up and settling on my knees. Although we have fallen our grasps of the other's neck still hold tight and I raise my free hand back, curling it into a fist.

"Enough!" A familiar voice breaks through our hostility and we both jerk our heads up.

Kaevan stands in the archway alongside another man, built similarly as Kaevan and sharing almost identical facial features, the only difference visible being that of the man's hair color is brown.

It has to be Gaelan, the similarities are too striking.

Confirming my hunch the man speaks, his eyes flashing with a mixture of amusement and discontent.

"Well brother, you did say that she's different." Gaelan retorts, as Amara crawls over to the brothers and kneels, placing her head between each man's foot. Meanwhile, I remain in the position I was before their arrival, watching Kaevan as his eyes flash with fervent anger.

"Master.." Amara begins, visibly shaking as Gaelan reaches down, grabs a fistful of her hair and proceeds to easily lift her off the ground. Tears pour down her face as Gaelan flicks his wrist, sending her flying across the room to slam into the wall and crumple into a heap on the floor.

"Leave us. I will deal with you later." Gaelan hisses as she whimpers and crawls to the door, shutting it softly behind her.

Kaevan crosses the floor, drawing me roughly to my feet and clutching my own hair in his grip as he pulls down violently. Ignoring my wince as pain briefly radiates through my head, he angles me so I am looking up at him.

Bending me awkwardly, he uses his hip to prevent me from falling. Holding me in a manner that any potential struggle can easily be quelled by another tug of my hair as he demonstrates this fact much to my displeasure.

"You disobeyed me." He hisses, boring me back further still as I cry out in pain and building frustration. His words coming out cold and his actions were reflecting his anger. I open my mouth to respond, only to receive another rough yank.

"Not only will Gaelan take charge of your punishment, but as will I. You will be granted no reprieve unless we decide of it. You should have listened. I will make sure of it that you do this time."

Jerking my body upright, still clasping a vice like hold of my hair, Kaevan forces me to my knees and roughly pushes my forehead to the ground. I bite down hard on my lip as the force of his grip brings tears to the corners of my eyes.

"And now you stay like this until you are instructed otherwise. I will return."

Releasing his hold on my hair, I listen as he crosses the room. My anger returning, but the risk of elongated punishment keeping me in my position.

"She's all yours, brother. Do as you will." Kaevan's words filling me with a feeling of dread as the door slams shut again.

Straining as the room falls silent again, I hear Gaelan's steps come closer and I slide my gaze to the side, carefully so as to not move my head. Watching as he stops alongside my hunching form.

"You may rise." His voice takes on a commanding tone, almost erotic sounding if not for my position.

Raising my head up, I meet his gaze and feel my breath catch in my throat as he trails his eyes slowly over my body.

"You really should have listened to Kaevan." He states almost condescendingly, wrapping an arm around my waist and clasping a blindfold of some kind over my eyes. As I fall into darkness, I feel him lift me off the ground, his grip tightening as I begin to thrash against him.

"Keep fighting, you've already fallen into a hole too deep to easily crawl out of."

"Fuck you." I hiss, desperation tainting my words.

Gaelan chuckles, forcing me against a cold wall and ripping off the blindfold. Blinking quickly as to adjust to the light, I begin looking around and take in the room that we were in.

"Welcome to my area of the house. You were blindfolded as you have not been given a walk through by Kaevan yet. Although I am the eldest, we abide by the rule that the Master only shows the house to the one that belongs to Him."

Before I can respond, I feel a set of cuffs clasping around my wrists and locking tight. Gaelan circles me, his eyes flashing as if almost taking on a new persona.

"You are to kneel to me. Now." He hisses, his face inches away from mine.

Slowly dropping to my knees and tipping my head down, I wince as he presses my face roughly against his feet. Closing my eyes, the leather smell of his boots burning through me, I scream as a strap makes contact with my bare back. The feeling as if someone set fire to my back causing choking gasps to escape my lips.

Before a chance to breathe came forth, Gaelan issues another excruciating slap. As my screams reverberate off the walls, I hear his voice break through my agony;

"It has only just begun."

Last edited:
Smoking hot and liquid sex! :firedevil Keep up the fantastic writing baby!

J

there goes that really descriptive imagery again, excellent second chapter hun, the first person narrative once again really sets the feeling of confusion and the 'unknown' to her.

you go girl ;)

Holy fucking shit.

No, seriously. Holy fucking shit.

Dark, and erotic as hell. And the last couple of paragraphs were... brutally effective (and I'm talking about the good type of brutality).

Last edited:
Two of my favorite things in the world. Vampires and tickling. What happens next, what happens next?? :rotate:

I love this story! I'm usually not a big fan of first person accounts but you made it work to perfection in this!! Very erotic and abundant in imagination! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back