• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Creamed, California Hospitality, And, Represscussions For A Decision Made

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. It did not go well, as they went only three and six. The team, which was not playing well, dropped two of three games at each stop of a Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While Mitch was away on the trip, the problem in regard to the situation with the baby deepened. Cathy, who was now three months pregnant, was beginning to show her pregnancy. Mitch and Naomi had many sleepless nights while he was gone, figuring out how to break the news to their three grown children, which was something they would have to do, very soon.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi and he met Cathy at the hotel. "We're going to tell them tomorrow. I want to break the news to them first, and then to the team. Maybe we can arrange a meeting between you and our offspring on the off day this week. Delaying it will only make it worse. Let's deal with it, and face head on whatever comes about" Mitch said.

Mitch and Naomi didnt sleep much on Sunday night, and then, in the morning, the family gathered for breakfast. The five members of the family, oldest daughter Erin, now 21, son John, age 19, and daughter Patricia, 18, sat with Mitch and Naomi at the table. As the grown children engaged in normal conversation, Mitch and Naomi sipped their tea, silently listening, and talking to their children, but saying little to each other. Finally, after the meal was over, Mitch said slowly. "Kids, your mom and I, we have something to tell you" Mitch said, a worried look enveloping his face. "You're getting a divorce!" Erin blurted out. Mitch took his daughter's hand. "No, honey, we're not getting a divorce. Your mom and I are actually getting along okay, well, for us, at least" Mitch said. "You're retiring from baseball and mom is going back to acting" Patricia said. "No, sweetie, its not that, either. We may do that at the end of the season, but not now. We have a commitment to the team" Mitch said. Naomi, her head in her hands, was getting more annoyed by the minute. "Oh, God, Mitchell, just tell them. If you dont, I will!" Naomi said, exasperated. "Okay, this is very difficult to say, but, a while ago, your mom and I were having serious marital problems, and we decided we needed to have a friend to spice up our lives, in every way, relationship, and love" Mitch began. "Oh my God, dad, you and mom are swingers, that is so... sick!" Erin said. "Not swingers, Erin, one lady. We dont go around fucking different people for the hell of it. We had interviews, and met this lady, a very nice lady named Cathy. We've been discreetly meeting her at the hotel certain nights. She's a wonderful person, and very beautiful, and she's helped your mom and I with our marital problems greatly" Mitch said. "Dad, that's weird" Patricia said. "Yeah, totally, I mean, it was weird enough thinking that you and mom are into this whole feet and tickling thing, but now this too" Erin said. "There's more, honey. Cathy loves your mom and I very much, and she doesnt want to be with anyone else but me, but us. She wants a child, so, your mom and I discussed it, and Cathy, well a couple of months ago, I agreed to father her baby. She's pregnant with a child that I conceived with her" Mitch said. The three children were silent, not knowing what to say, until finally, opinionated Erin had a reaction. "God, Dad, that is really, really fucking sick. You've been married to mom nearly a quarter century. You have three grown children with her. I might make you a grandfather in a couple of years, and now you hit us with this! How the fuck do you expect me to react to this! Erin said, her voice rising. "We know its a lot for you guys to take in, but we had to tell you. We couldnt hide it anymore. If it was just a sexual thing, thats one thing, but because of this" Mitch said. "You're not our father anymore, fuck you!" Erin said. "Do not talk to me like that, young lady! Of course I'm your father, I'll always be your father! Cathy having this baby doesnt ever change that! " Mitch snapped. "What about our friends? We're the kids of Mitch and Naomi, tickle fetishists, who now mutally agreed that Mitchell father their mistress' baby, Oh my God, every time I say it, it's just!" Erin said. "Honey, Cathy wants to meet all of you. She wants you to see that she is a real flesh and blood person, who loves your mom and I, and wants to love all of you" Mitch said. "Fuck that, Dad, I dont want to meet your slut!" Erin snapped. "You shut your mouth, young lady, Cathy is not a slut. She did not break up your mom's and my marriage, or do anything to you. If anything, she has helped to aid our marriage! " Mitch said. "Does the team know?" John asked. "No, buddy, they dont. We wanted to tell you first, and then tell them". Erin got up from the table, and walked out. "I'm leaving. I need to get the fuck out of here. Maybe I'll be at the park for the game tonight, and maybe I wont. Right now I just need to think!" Erin snapped. Erin left, and did not return the rest of that day, or that night.

That night, with trouble hanging over their heads, Mitch and Naomi had baseball to play with the team at the ballpark, against the Giants. Gil Bellows started. Mitch struck out six times that night, his head not into the game, but the Good Guys other hitters exploded for eight runs, in what would be an 8-3 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She gave up four solo homers in a 4-2 loss. Neve Campbell took the ball on Wednesday night, and shut out the Giants for eight innings, winning 1-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi told the therapist of their offsprings' reaction. "Erin was particularly bad. She's not even talking to me. We had to tell them, but now, its just awful" Mitch said. "This was the pitfall I worried about, Mitch. Now you will have to wait and see as to what the ramifications are" The therapist said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball, and gave up an early Grand Slam, en route to a 5-3 setback. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and got lit up for seven runs, as the Good Guys fell, 7-2. Gil Bellows opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers fired shutout balll for eight innings, with Peavy punching out twelve Good Guys, and Bellows fanning fourteen Padres. The game went to the tenth, where a base hit won it for Paradise, 1-0.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday, and allowed four runs, in a 4-3 defeat. Neve Campbell had the assignment on Tuesday night. Neve gave up two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie with four eighth inning runs, for a 6-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook went to the mound on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, 84 degree day, in front of a sellout. Cook gave up three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys erupted for six runs in the bottom of the eighth, to erase a 3-0 deficit, and come away with a 6-3 Good Guy win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. Mitch had been in a long slump that homestand, and hopefully, as the California road trip approached, things would improve.

On Wednesday night, Mitch, Naomi, Erin, John, and Patricia, all met with Cathy in a quiet booth at the hotel resturant. Cathy walked in, showing her pregnancy, but looking beautiful as ever. After kisses for Naomi and Mitch, the introductions began. "I'm Cathy. I've heard so much about all of you, and I'm so very happy to meet all of you" Cathy said. After everyone sat down, and an order had been placed, discussions began. "I want to admit. We didnt react well to it. I said some things to my dad that I know I shouldnt have. You seem very sweet. It's just, for three grown kids, whose parents have been married for a quarter century, this is all weird' Erin said. "I understand that, Erin. I discussed this with your mom and dad one hundred ways to Sunday. It is never my intent to hurt anyone, or to cause any of you any pain. I just love your dad and your mom very much, and I'm getting into later childbearing years, and I didnt want to have a child with anyone else but your dad. Your mom, your dad, and I all agreed." Cathy said. "So what happens now? Do we get a bigger apartment, and you and the baby come live with us? Do you marry dad?' Erin asked. "I cant marry your dad, because he's already married to your mom. I dont know how comfortable it would be if I just moved into your apartment. Thats your family home. You were all there long before I knew your parents. I'm thinking, I keep my own place, I still see your mom and dad, I'm a part of all of your lives, and your dad can just come over to visit me and the baby" Cathy said. "Sounds rational" Erin said. "I know this situation is going to take some getting used to, but I want to make it work, with all of you. Your mom and dad make me so happy, and I make them happy. Now, I want us all to be together as a family, one big happy clan" Cathy said. The long dinner ended up working out much better than expected. Cathy and the couple's grown children agreed to meet again, after the Good Guys came home from the West Coast. When dinner was over, the grown children expressed their feelings to their parents. "She's very sweet, we have nothing bad to say about her. I realize that parents divorce, and have children with multiple partners all the time, but what makes this weird, is you and mom still live with all of us, and are still husband and wife, and now we find out you have a girlfriend, which mom knows about, and participates in, and now you're going to have a baby with her, thats going to be our sister or brother. Its a lot to digest" Erin said. "I know that, honey, and its going to take time. I want to thank all of you for making Cathy feel as welcome as you all did. I think that for a less than usual situation, it went well. I hope that you all begin to develop a bond with Cathy, and grow to love her as much as your mom and I do:" Mitch said.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be that night's losing pitcher, Hayden. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Left Fielder Dawson began the tickle on Hayden's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling Hayden on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she shrieked:EHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG NOOOOOOOOO! Moving down, shortstop Tom Cruise was the next ler, attacking Hayden on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she squealed, loudly:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OH PLEASEEEEEEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Haydens bare feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Hayden went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing wiwth laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally the tickle ended, and the extremely ticklish Hayden was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Oakland, CA. "One hump down, one to go. Telling our grown children went much better than I expected. Now, its the team, and maybe, having to admit it publicly. That could be a hurdle." Naomi said. "Nothing was worse for me than having to tell the kids. I'm sure the team wont be too bad with it. After all, we all do lead an alternative lifestyle" Mitch said.

So, the giant and scary hurdle of breaking the baby news to their grown children had gone much better than expected for Mitch and Naomi. What would happen when the team found out, and if Mitch and Naomi's situation became public knowledge? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I saw this played out on Big Love, except that Mitch isn't a Mormon. I have the feeling that it went better for the Mormons though. Erin has always been the more critical of the kids. But I can't imagine how I would take the news if my parents sat me down and told me that. I probably would end up in jail for a while. Maybe get a good psych defense who knows. But I like where this is going. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, Erin does seem to be the rebel/bitch of the kids. I can understand what you said about it being weird if your parents told you such a thing. It would be very odd if my parents did such a thing as well.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

Good story mitch!

I like the way the story is progressing , there is no three and out on this one,everybody will just have to deal with it.

Thank you, windowguy. I'm glad you are enjoying the stories again. No, there can be no "Three and out" as you say. Mitch, Naomi and Cathy are in this for the duration, along with Mitch and Naomi's family. It will be very interesting to see how this progresses.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back