• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request: Tickle story about me

romefalls86

TMF Poster
Hello all,

Ok so my fiance has always wanted me to write him a story about me being tickled but I just flat out dont have the talent to write a story so if anyone is interested in writing a story please let me know. I can provide you with some pictures if it will help with the story... just send me a pm if your willing to write one.

Thanks!

I'd give it a shot, but I need to know a LOT more about you--appearance, tickling tastes (tickled tastes?), what kind of story you want.

Tell me more.

Ok well Im 5'2" 120lbs blonde hair brown eyes I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe. The kind of story im looking for would have multiple ticklers, bondage and a lot of surprises. If you need more info please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Okay, where are you most ticklish? Least ticklish? Love being tickled? Hate being tickled?

How do you want to be dressed when tickled?

What rating do you want on this? G? R? X?

Well Im ticklish just about everywhere, if I had to pick my most ticklish spot I would have to say between my toes. I do sqirm quite a bit while being tickled so feel free to include me being tied up. As far as the rating it can be anything. Hope I answered all your questions, feel free to ask if you have any more.

Any other takers? Or if anyone has any specific ideas of what situation they would like to see me be in feel free to post any ideas on here. Should I post a few pics on this thread for people to have ideas?

Yeah sure. Post a picture, I'm sure they'll be a few takers if you do that. I'd be willing to take a shot at it.

I'd say get your feet in there and definitely your face.

If you add a nylon and sock foot picture I will come up with something.

She should have her ankles.......

...bound tight to the bed railing. Then you pull up a chair and begin to tickle those pretty bare feet of hers.:tickle::feets:

She has an insolence it would be fun to tickle-torture out of her, are we agreed?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back