• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'TATS' McCREE RETURNS IN ISSUE #6! *New 10/01/08

MTJpub

Verified
"TATS" McCree and the 74th precinct #6
Story & Art By Tomato Dragon
Editing By AnnieHall

Tara McCree is not your usual cop. Nicknamed "Tats" because of her tattoo covered arms, Tara also sports the most outrageous law enforcement attire.

However bizarre she may be... Tara's record is flawless and she always brings in the bad guys.

What her fellow officers can't figure out, however, is how such a clueless person manages to perform her job, but also find herself in the most "Ticklish' of situations.

Tomato Dragon returns with everyones favorite ticklish cop "TATS" McCREE. You will not want to miss this particularly ticklish episode.

**10 Full color pages
**30+ Comic Panels
** F/F Tickling
**1 Cover
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Tats.html

Awesome stuff, TD! Always good to see another issue of Tats!

Fantastic! Just finished reading it.
This is probably my favourite TATS comic just yet. Perhaps it's because the story feels "bigger" and more elaborate than the previous ones (since it'll be continued in the next issue).
Something that struck me in this comic was the dynamism of the characters, and their wild expressions. Something that has always been present in Tomato Dragon's work, but in this comic it shows through even more. The doc is awesome, one might wonder why she's so keen on "examining" Tats' feet... and why on earth she's using a wartenberg wheel... I guess the doc has some serious fetish issues (then again, this IS a a fetish comic ;) )

Fantastic work, once again! :)

I have to agree, this is the best Tats yet, bro! It's a nice break from the bondage-oriented tickling, something different. Hey, maybe I'll even do a project with no bondage...

....really....

...No, I mean it!....

.....STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!.....

...OK, fuck you all......

:triangle:

Seriously, excellent work. I'm getting to really like Tats as a character, and your artwork just keeps getting better and better. The facial expressions are priceless, especially the look of disdain on the head nurse, and the all-too-knowing expression of Tats' nemesis in the final panel.

Kudos, bro! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back