• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too bad...

you're in PA!? lol there's actually several dozen women from the forum who are in that area, and that's actually where the biggest gathering NEST is. Maybe if you posted more in the forums so people could get to know you more then you'd meet some great people. But sorry to see you gave up so quickly

"That area" is not Philly and or Pittsburgh. I'm 2 or 3 hrs from those areas, so I stand by my claim, there's none in central PA. Show me two, nevermind ''several dozen", I dare ya, I'll send you $100 if you can.

As to 'getting to know me', how would posting more accomplish this, lol. Yeah, everyone is always so forthright, and you can tell everything about someone as they post sheer truths about themselves.. uh huh.

Take care.

Lawlz.

He was trying to give you friendly advice, and you just totally shit all over that.

Clearly you're seeking someone to fall into your lap, without having to expell any type of effort.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

Doesn't lawlz make reference to a zookeeper? I'm a musician, so I can't relate.

It's okay. It's only a reference, nothing to go nuts over. :)

On the topic of your post though, yes, you are probably right. But as a good looking musician I am probably accustomed to girls ''falling in my lap" for 25 years without much effort, though not everyone is into this fetish. I tried posting here hoping some here would be, just a crazy hunch.

As per your attractiveness, that's not something I can really speak to. Ironically, you came up with the idea that most that is discussed online, mainly this forum is lies. So, that could just be an exaggeration, much like you view a lot of discussions here, right?

Personals are a catch 22. It's like playing a game of H&C. You never know for sure if you're going to come upon someone who shares intrigue.

However, going to gatherings and getting to know a large variety of folks, along with the possibility of play seems to help out a lot more folks. The reason posting more was thrown into the mix is because it will make you more comfortable with those that you interact with, if you have had the chance to talk on the board and let others get an idea of you and you the same.

It's not something that you should feel you *have* to do in order to meet folks, many attend and jump right in without posting a lot. It's all how you feel comfortable operating.

I personally feel you'll have better luck with attending gatherings then personals.. at least for a little bit. Many give up after not recieving any feedback from a personals post, without even contemplating other means.

What does that say about them? I'm not sure. But, if you're really trying for something here and not some ticklefuck or whatever, I'd suggest looking into any gathering around you or that you think you could attend.

As to 'shitting on him', I didn't mean to at all, just to say it's a shame no one in my area, PA is HUGE, and I'm sort of between metropolises. So I could put a lot of effort into wooing those in NY, my home state btw, but what good would it do anyone?

I'm sure there are plenty out there, the issue lies within themselves. Not you. They might not be comfortable or ready yet to venture into something like that.

As far as what good it'll do?

Well, that all depends on what you're looking for and how far you're willing to go to achieve finding that.

Not going nuts, just never worked in a zoo.

uh-huh.

Maybe so, and good point, but I'm 6', well built, and a singer/ guitar/piano player, so getting girls was never a problem... even at the ripe old age of 42!

Okay.

One on one, I'm only good in crowds if they are applauding after each song, I'm funny like that.

...right.

I think it says they are a little like me, not a lot of patience, used to instant results. Imagine if, say, Bruce Springsteen came on here. He's used to getting what he wants, he looks fast, no response comes, he leaves. Would you say he didn't try? Probably, but in reality just putting up a post for him was a huge outreach in and of itself. See?

I'm sure Bruce Springsteen wouldn't make as big a deal out of it. At least publically. And, he'd have his 'people' check it out. So, comparing yourself to him, albeit quite a feat, is kind've impossible.

And actually kinda self-centered. But that's just my opinion. :)

20 minutes tops, but if you'd like to travel hours west I'll make it worth your while, like nothing you ever imagined, and I have references! You are, after all, very pretty based on the sig pic. And you obviously have a lot of "spunk", a big plus. Also I don't work a normal 9-5 job, I play out one night a week, so I'm available for loooong sessions, and I won't even charge you! :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You have a good sense of humor!

I don't think she wants to play with you.

Might be because you are 42.

Or because you think you're Bruce Springsteen.

As to you traveling west, THAT was a joke, and the point being who would travel so far to meet a total stranger, hence the 20 minutes tops comment. So you're right, I do have a good sense of humor, too bad you didn't get it. I thought the "I won't charge you" part would be a good enough punchline to indicate twas a joke.

Yes, and I thought it was very funny. :)

Back to my initial point though, too bad there's no gals in central PA! Lol

Go to gatherings!

Ok, I actually looked, none near me to speak of.

Btw, what the hell's a munch? Not that there's any of those close either, but it sounds nasty, and not in a good way. :xlime:

Okay, let me be blunt. Most women are not going to respond to a personal ad and meet you for play. This is not so much because of "you," but rather they don't know you.
I can't guarantee anything but I can say for sure that you are much more likely to get some play if you actually know the person.

A munch is where people interested in tickling get together at a restaurant usually and eat, drink and be merry. Is there play? My understanding is generally no. Do you get to know people and have fun. Yes.

The vast majority of people aren't comfortable with there tickling fetish, let alone meet a stranger for play.

Basicly relax and take things MUCH slower:)

Ok, I actually looked, none near me to speak of.

Btw, what the hell's a munch? Not that there's any of those close either, but it sounds nasty, and not in a good way. :xlime:

It's a gathering. A mini-gathering.

But, judging by the way you're acting-- you could really care less about getting to know others.

More likely seems you want to touch and plow someone's hole.

So, there's no point in getting into descriptives right now about the benefits of gatherings, huh?

I agree, but to get to know someone you have to respond, and live near them.

Respond? Yes.

Live near? No.

I know plenty of folks who live no where near each other who talk on an almost regular basis.

why even have a personal section to start that process?

That's why there is more to this forum then a personals section. If the personals section doesn't work, and you are really trying to get to know folks? Then take a stab at participating in what else the forum has to offer.

Thanks for the advice, and the least I can do in return is teach you how to spell basically. :)

Let me guess, this is more of your attempted humor? And, adding the smiley face at the end is a way to try to clarify that?

What would The Boss do?

Of course you can lie in posts, just as well as you can lie in a personal ad, but this entire thread had proven my point before I even got the chance to bring it up. Posting, whether you tell the truth or not, allows people to get a feel for you. And I think that simply by the few posts you've made so far, most people can clearly see that you're an arrogant prick with an inflated ego who expects women to fall into his lap. So contrary to what everyone else here has been saying, my advice to you is to AVOID posting, AVOID munches, and AVOID gatherings. I would even try to avoid getting to know the women before you meet them altogether. Stick to personals. You can only dig yourself so deep before you actually start to interact with someone....

This whole thing made me LOL. Great job. Take the advice, and get to know people personally. They will be more willing to visit you. kthnxbai.

Arrivederci! Eventualmente il gruppo di persone che seguente comunicate con volontà per trovare la vostra capacità di essere un po'piuttosto piacevole concentrato auto.

HOLY CRAP......
Italian PA musician... lighten up.... chill out ... TMF is a wonderful place... I am a hot headed Italian chickl myself... I have made lots of friends here... good friends... true friends... unfortunately they live very far away... but worth it to make a great friend none the less... Also..... you need to be willing to travel a bit out of the way to meet a ticklish companion....... goodness.. .I am flying to Boston to meet my best friend Steve from TMF.... just be patient... .I was... and met alot of new people and will continue to meet more... and if you are impatient... and Mr. Know it All... well good luck to you.... you will need it!!! peace Iris....:)

Yet another person willing to give up so soon. I will never understand that. Solid connections on this site take time to develop. Personals rarely seem to work. Meanwhile, within the site of PA lies the Superbowl of gatherings. Le sigh. Fine, give up. :wavingguy

Finally someone who gets me! Salut'!

Above is your response to Skippy's post. Now after some time has passed your upset? :confused:

The reason I said about being blunt is because you didn't seem to get the message everyone was trying to tell you.

In regards to the spelling comment, I didn't think CrystalLights response was that bad. If anything she gave you the benefit of the doubt which apparently she was wrong about.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back