• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crunchings In California, And, Coming Clean With Your Cohorts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to California. It did not go well, as they went only four and five. The team lost two of three at San Francisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and losing two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first portion of their season's schedule.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he began engaging in discussions with Naomi, about how to tell the team the news about the baby. "I want to have one discussion with Cath about how to do it, and then we'll tell them on Tuesday night either before or after the game." Mitch said.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Nationals. Gil Bellows was the starter. He allowed two solo homers, but the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 deficit, to score three in the eighth, for a 3-2 win. After the game, the team gave the usual postgame interviews, and then Mitch and Naomi dressed quickly, and hurried to meet Cathy, who, of course, had watched the game at the ballpark. Cathy, who was now nearly four months pregnant, looked even more pregnant than she did when Mitch last saw her 11 days earlier. Mitch, Naomi, and Cathy had a nice dinner at the hotel resturant, and then went to the room. Once there, Cathy lied on the bed, and Mitch got on top of her, pinned her down, and began tickling her sides. "Pregnant women are so ticklish, and the best thing is, you cant fight back, so I have you". Cathy was laughing hysterically, tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! HEY YOU THIS IS THE LOVE AND TREATMENT I GET AFTER ELEVEN FUCKING DAYS, TO BE TICKLED TO DEATH LIKE THIS! HOW BOUT A KISS, AND SOME SEX FOR A PREGNANT HORNY WOMAN! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Mitch then took off Cathy's shoes, and began kissing her soles, sucking on her toes, and licking her soles. Then, he began a tickle assault on Cathy's bare feet, causing her to flex her toes back extremely hard, and again squeal with uncontrollable giggles:HEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! OMG NOOOOOOO! WHEN AM I GOING TO GET FUCKED? INSTEAD OF TICKLED TIL I CRY! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEEE! When Mitch finished the unmerciful tickle on Cathy, he, Naomi, and Cathy all disrobed, and climbed into bed. As Mitch devoured Cathy's body, he breathlessly said. "You are so fucking hot, and so fucking ticklish. Now we are connected for life, due to this baby. I am so blessed, to have two gorgeous women to come home to all the time. One with whom I have a quarter century marriage, and three awesome grown kids, and another who is going to give me a beautiful baby in a few months" The three fell assleep holding each other, in blissful love.

The next night, Mitch and Naomi showed up at the ballpark to play the Nationals, and went into Elmont Koehler's office. "Naomi and I would like to speak to the team. We have something to tell them, and we would like to do it tonight, either before or after the game." Mitch said. "Okay, thats fine, let me summon everyone" Elmont said. Elmont made his way into the main clubhouse, and called for his team's attention. : "Folks, gather around please, our captain has an announcement to make" With Naomi at his side, Mitch, still in street clothes, began to speak.: "Hi, I dont quite know how to say this, so I'm just going to say it straight out. Most of you know that Naomi and I have had marriage difficulties through the years. Some time ago, we decided as a couple, by mutual agreement, to spice up our lives by engaging in a relationship with a single lady. This has been going on for a while, but we've kept it to ourselves, for privacy reasons, and only just told our grown children the other day. I wouldnt normally announce this, as our sex lives have nothing to do with how Naomi and I play for the Good Guys, except for one thing. The lady we have been involved with has no children, and a while back, asked me to father a child with her. After much discussion with the lady, Naomi, and our therapist, I agreed. Now, our lady friend, Cathy, is nearly four months pregnant with a baby I am the father of. I am hoping to keep this out of the press, but I wanted you all to know, since I consider all of you members of my extended family" Mitch said.

The team was slightly taken aback, until Kate Hudson, the senior member of the team, along with Mitch and Naomi, rose from her seat, and went over to kiss Mitch on the cheek. "I'm very happy for all of you, sweetie. If this is what makes you all happy, we as your teammates need to be supportive. You and Naomi are our friends, and teammmates always, and if you are comfortable with it, then we have to be too" Hudson said. Mitch hugged Hudson: "Thank you, Katie. That means a lot to me. I'm aware that this isnt the most usual of situations, but we are very happy with Cathy, so this is what works for us" Mitch said. "Can we meet her?" Katherine Heigl asked. "Yes, Katie, you all can. Tell you what. How about I bring Cathy to the Saturday tickle party, and we all tie her up, and tickle the daylights out of her. She's usually very ticklish, but four months pregnant, she's extremely so now" Mitch said.

The Good Guys continued their series with Washington that night, as Charlize Theron fired a three hit shutout, defeating the Nats 3-0. Neve Campbell pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed four runs, but the Good Guys rallied from a 4-1 deficit, to score four times in the eighth, for a 5-4 win.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi reported the team's reaction to the therapist. "They were all very supportive, just like our grown children were. It feels so good to have it out in the open, and not have to hide it anymore" Mitch said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook gave up four early runs, but the Good Guys fought back from a 5-1 deficit, to score five times in the seventh, for a 6-5 win. Hayden got hit hard on Saturday night, allowing five runs, as the Good Guys lost, 5-2. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Matched up with Phils ace Cole Hamels, the game was a low scoring one, as both pitchers allowed solo homers, and nothing else. The game went to the tenth, when Mitch hammered another homer, to give the Good Guys a 2-1, ten inning victory.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Charlize gave up three solo homers that night, and Paradise could not fight back, losing 3-1. Neve Campbell had the ball on Tuesday night. Neve gave a quality start, allowing only three runs in six innings. Paradise rallied from down 3-1 in the sixth, to score six times. The bullpen had a bit of trouble, but Hudson got out of the jam, for a 7-4 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook was the starter on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny , dry 88 degree Paradise afternoon, in front of a sellout. Rachel allowed three runs, but kept the game in check, until the Good Guys could overcome a 3-2 deficit, with four eighth inning runs. Hudson saved the day in the ninth, and the Good Guys finished a 6-3 win, to complete an excellent seven and two homestand. Things looked very good for the team, and in Mitch and Naomi's personal lives, and, as the team prepared to head to Washington the next night, all looked very rosy.

Now that the team knew who Cathy really was, they wanted the opportunity to tickle her. That chance came on Saturday night, when, at the tickle party, Cathy agreed to be tied to the tickle table, and tickle tormented. "Be careful with her, she's fragile and pregnant, but she's VERY ticklish!" Mitch tormented. "Yeah, we'll take care of her" Gil Bellows said, with a slightly sadistic laugh. With that, Bellows began the tickle on Cathy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Cathy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs one by one, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! EEEEEKKKK! OMG NO!!!!!! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Cathy on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch, the team's resident foot tickler, approached. "Not you! You get away from my feet! You torment me enough!" Cathy exclaimed. "You are tied up, and submissive, Catherine, you have no say in the matter!" Mitch said. With that, Mitch attacked Cathy's bare, terribly ticklish soles with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and finally,. his tounge. Cathy went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter!:AHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! OH MY FUCKING GOD, PLEASE NO MORE! YOU ARE KILLING ME! NO TOUNGE! MY FEET ARENT EVEN CLEAN! STAHPPPPPPPP! NO MORE! PLEASE NO! HEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the out of breath and exhausted Cathy was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi and Cathy drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "So, Cathy, did you enjoy meeting the team the other night?" Mitch said, with an evil cackle. "Fuck you!" Cathy shot back, in jest. "Hmm, tempting offer, but I have a plane to catch, maybe next time" Mitch replied. "You know, if I didnt love you so much, I'd be downright pissed by now!" Cathy said. "Nah, I'm too lovable" Mitch said. "Yes, you can be" Cathy replied. Naomi arrived at the terminal, and both women kissed Mitch goodbye. "Keep watch on Miss Pregnant here. I'll call, and will see everyone next Sunday" Mitch said.

So, revealing the news to the team had gone off smoothly, and the Good Guys were playing well on the field too. Would the good times keep rolling? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it is an interesting decision to tell the team as conceivably it would have been possible to keep it hidden. I was surprised everything went as well as it did considering some of the troubles Mitch and Naomi have had with personal issues and the team. But if they are good with it then so is this Good Guy fan. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. I think Mitch and Naomi told the team for two reasons. One, they always like to be honest, and two, they were thinking about what would happen if the team found out through another source, and hadnt heard it from them. Now that it is out in the open to both their grown kids, and the team, there is no fear of living a lie anymore.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely within the next 24 hours.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back