• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What He Always Wanted

T_Money

TMF Poster
What He Always Wanted

Travis was a popular kid, he had a lot of friends, he was on the basketball team, he got the best looking girls, and he usually got to tickle them, but he wanted more then to just tickle them every now and then, he wanted them to be restrained, to be tickled for hours, to be at his mercy, and one day it came to him...

His friend Alexis was at his house and they were just hanging out when he suddenly asked "If i give you one hundred dollars will you let me tie you up and tickle you for an hour? Before you answer, I'm also going to film it and sell it on the internet. Alexis looked at him puzzled, not sure whether to take him serious or not, she got a grin on her face and cooly replied "For a hundred dollars?" Travis nodded. "Yeah why the hell not." she said, much to Travis's amazement.

Trav had been working on stocks for awhile, but they weren't quite ready yet. He had to tie Alexis down to his bed. He ordered some velcro cuffs online and bought rope at a store, finally he was ready.

Alexis came out that day not knowing this was the day she was to be tied and tickled. She greeted Travis at the door and they went up to his room, she saw the velcro cuffs on his bed and asked sarcastically "Was someone here before me?" Travis laughed it off and replied "no that's for you lex, remember when i asked if i could tie you up and tickle you for a hundred dollars? Well today is the day it happens." Alexis didn't really know what to think.

Let me tell you about Alexis before we get into the tickling, Alexis was short, 5'2 with blonde hair that framed her face, gorgeous blue eyes and a smile that could light up the darkest of rooms. Her laugh was somewhat contageous, but he'd never heard her laugh out of control before. Her feet were a size 5 and a half and were painted a clear glossy color, so they could shine across the room. She always kept good care of her feet with lotions and sprays and sometimes got pedicures. She wasn't particularly fond of her feet and hated to have them touched, or especially tickled. Travis had grabbed her ankle once and started scribbling his nails up and down her soles, she was able to keep her cool and calmly said "please stop i hate my feet being tickled." So he stopped.

Alexis just smiled and said "Ok let's do this but i have a few questions first." Travis smiled and said "shoot." "How long are you tickling me for?" she asked. "Probably a half hour or so." Travis replied. "Ok and DON'T touch my feet ok?" Alexis proclaimed. "All right I won't." Travis replied with a smirk.

Alexis was wearing a light purple shirt that read "Honey" and some dark blue jeans with strappy platform open toed sandals. "I'm gonna have to take your shoes off so i can fit your ankles into the restraints." Travis lied. "You said you wouldn't touch my feet!" Alexis exclaimed "I'm not going to I just need you to take your shoes off or your ankles won't fit in these." Travis lied again. "Oh all right" She said. Travis untied the part of her shoe that went around her ankle and slid the shoe off and did the same to the other. He could smell the vanilla lotion that engulfed her feet.

He went over to the camera he had set up, turned it on and said "First I'll be tickling your armpits." He walked over to her and lifted her shirt as far up as it revealing her black lacy bra and it stopped a little before you could actually see her armpits. He started dragging his fingers down her arms and finally into her smooth hollows. She giggled a little bit and started shaking her body back and forth a little. Travis straddled her and went all out scrambling his nails all over her armpits. She started laughing but not too loud "haha i can hold hahahha out lonnnnger than thihihis." Travis slowed his fingers down and started dragging the index finger of each hand lazily around her armpits which proved to be much more effective. "HAHAHAH OH MY GOD THIS TICKLES SO BAD HAHAHAHA TRAVVV STAHAHAHAP A SECOND I NEED TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!" A surprised Alexis said. "Nope, half hour straight, that's the deal." Travis said laughing. "HAHAH WAIT TICKLE ME SOMEWHERE ELSE TICKLE MY STOMACHE HAHAHAH." Realizing he only had 20 minutes left Travis went down to her stomache and started blowing raspberries, 3 in a row to be exact. Her reaction was fairly weak so he started using his hands. He counted each rib and then started tracing circles around the top of her stomache and inside her bellybutton. He still didn't get much of a reaction.

Now with only 15 minutes left he decided it was time for her feet, he knew she'd get mad at him but couldn't stay mad at him for long. He started getting up off her and she thought it was over, she said "Wow that was definetly worth a hundred bucks, you barely tickled me!." "It's not over, it's time for your feet." Travis said. "ha ha very funny let me up." Alexis was starting to lose her cool although she didn't let Travis see it. Travis took a long hard look at her feet, her toes weren't very long, mid sized all in perfect order. She started wiggling her beautiful toes which turned Travis on, and it was then he knew he had to go for it.

He kneeled down and inhaled through his nose ignoring her pleas for him to not do it. He brought his index fingers up, placed one on one foot and one on the other. Starting at her heels he just swooshed his fingers back and forth, up and down her heels. Her feet started twitching, "Travis please..." her voice trailed off. His fingers were moving faster now and her feet were moving back and forth really fast. He brought his other fingers up and started tickling the arch of her foot, this is where she lost it. 'HAHAHAH OH MY GOD TRAVIS NOT MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHET!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT PLEASE I CAN'T" She screamed. He then moved to her wiggling toes and brought his face very close. "I wonder if i licked your toes how bad that would tickle, hrmm let's try it." Travis said, very excited at just the thought of it.
He went over to her left foot and blew on her toes, they reflexively curled. He put her big toe in his mouth and started swirling his tongue around the toe, and then dragged it down the length of her small foot. She was screaming with laughter at this point, he couldn't make out anything she was trying to say. He sucked each clear polished toe and he could've sworn he heard a few moans in between all the laughter. Finally she said "Ok ok ok my times up!!!" He looked at the clock and realized she was right, as promised he stopped tickling.

"Oh my god I'm going to kill you when I get up." Alexis said. "Then maybe I shouldn't let you up." Travis said as he stroked her sole making her yelp. "Ok maybe i won't kill you." she replied. He let her up and she immediately kissed him while saying "Wow that kinda turned me on, hehe."

2 weeks later...

"Hey Kasie would you let me tie you up and tickle you for a hundred dollars?"
"Yeah maybe."

Let me tell you about Kasie before i get into the tickling...

To Be Continued?

All feedback is appreciated!;)

yes- do continue- btw nice original idea

travis will be rich if he sells his videos to us :D

Thanks!

Thank you for your comments guys,This is my first attempt at writing and im not sure if there's really enough demand for me to keep this story going, but thank you. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back