• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tivo Alert: AOTS Wednesday Oct 8

Two Feathers

At the closing of Attack of the Show, Kevin and Olivia previewed the shows coming up this week. Kevin said the Wednesday show will have the tickling fetishists on and then went on to ask Olivia if that made her hot. Unfortunately she said she don't like that. You never know what will happen Wednesday but if you get a chance, tune in.

Whoa... finally that one guy (from way back) that posted at AOT got through to them?

Now I gotta go watch todays show, just got in but I gotta hear this.
Man I would love to see them get Layla or Kristen tickled. Nice catch!

DK

Last edited:
I'll try to get a wmv clip up on Thursday afternoon or Friday. :devil: :) :omnomnom: :wavingguy :woot:

10 pm EST and 1 am EST

actually it's on 7 pm EST and 1 AM EST. I figured they would do this one eventually. They did balloon fetishes last time. Olivia's favorite, lol

Olivia's favorite fetish was furries, people in animal suits. But who's counting?

There are two showings a day, the first being 7pm EST and for the next airing, should be 4am thursday, EST

Lets' hope Kevin can press someone into a demonstration.:wavingguy

yea I remember she was saying that. I know she is terrified of balloons popping, so whenever Kevin has a balloon she freak out. should be interesting tomorrow

It will be on tomorrow's show or Friday's. :devil: :) :omnomnom: :wavingguy :woot:

they didn't show it tonight, postponed till friday night. Olivia at the end says don't tickle me, lol

I never even heard of this show before, but I was anxious to check out the tickling segment. Not sure who said it was on tonight, but its not on until Friday. What a horrible show. Don't know if I can sit through an hour of that again. The last two seconds where the hostess said "Don't tickle me" was kinda cute though.

Well, I have to say tonights show was somewhat lacking in content. But Kevin did say Friday's show will have the segment. I suppose they had a scheduling change. Tune in on Friday.

Well I guess so many are disappointed. I'll laugh if they put it off Friday too, though they probably won't. Also, I'll laugh when Olivia refuses to have anything to do with it and we see a dude's big sweaty feet tickled and shitstorm comes. XD

But then I could be wrong, as they seem to be giving her alot for it and she IS the human guinea pig of the show. I was gonna call out a bet on it but now, meh, not so much feeling it. In any case, be prepared to either rage or be disappointed. Myself, I'll just lol.

why don't we take the same approach we did with howard stern and pam anderson. Let's email them to make sure they do the segment and get olivia's feet tickled :)

Well I guess so many are disappointed. I'll laugh if they put it off Friday too, though they probably won't. Also, I'll laugh when Olivia refuses to have anything to do with it and we see a dude's big sweaty feet tickled and shitstorm comes. XD

But then I could be wrong, as they seem to be giving her alot for it and she IS the human guinea pig of the show. I was gonna call out a bet on it but now, meh, not so much feeling it. In any case, be prepared to either rage or be disappointed. Myself, I'll just lol.

I like the show normally so I will have no rage or disappointment. Pushing it off till Friday makes me think they're going to do something good for it.

Guess we'll see. They were cool on the balloon fetish, even though I do not get that one at all.

DK

Considering that she stuck herself in a small box with her head sticking out wearing a pin mask while Kevin dropped balloons on her, she slips around on a mat with baby oil and even slips on the thing dislocating her shoulder and she kept saying how she hates being tickled whenever it was brought up, I don't see why something with her wouldn't happen in this. But I too like the show so it makes no difference to me either way, but Munn getting tickled would be a bonus for me.

I taped the 1 o clock show wednesday night, when they were talking about it and the end saying it was on friday. Kevin says there going to look at internet tickling fetish videos. Then Olivia asks if he is ticklish and tried to tickle him, making noises like num, num, num. Olivia is hilarious. should be good tonight whatever happens. they'll probably have a few comments after talking about it. they usually do.

She asked Kevin if he liked to be tickled. When she first tickled him on his sides, he totally tensed up and try to play it off all cool. It was a nice little scene. :)

That was dissapointing. They just showed some parts of clips on you tube. Then Olivia asked him if he was ticklish and tried to tickle his arm pit but there was no attempt to tickle olivia.

Bust no tickling. Just showing different videos on youtube and such. The segment was actually called WTF( what the fuck). Although next week he said they were going to tickle Olivia and write in to the show on how you want Olivia tickled. I think he was just kidding but email the show anyway. Because what the fuck!

I think Olivia getting tickled my happen. I have watched the show for a while.she doesn't like balloons popping that is her biggest fear. They have done a lot of crazy stunts on the show before, so my guess would be they will but we'll see

Again, mostly what I expected. I would be rather surprised if they actually did tickle Munn next week but eh, shit happens on that show even though I don't watch it much (too lolmainstream).

Actually, the thought of them doing it based on people writing in kinda frightens me. I mean they're going to get tons of 'ZOMG TICKLE HER FEET IN STOCKS IN STOCKINGS HARD DO IT SO HOT CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!11111111ONE111SHIFT+11ELEVEN11" emails and that's probably not gonna be flattering...although I don't expect much of it to be flattering. But hey, atleast I haven't frenched a fish. :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back