• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sojourn To The Rivers, And, Assuming Responsibility, And Protection

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and then winning two of three in Cincinatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, with the teams they had opened the season with.

When Mitch returned home on Sunday night, Naomi was waiting for him, and the couple decided to meet Cathy at her apartment. Cathy, who was now in her fifth month, had become much bigger in the belly in the nearly two weeks Mitch had not seen her. Cathy greeted the couple at the door, and Mitch entered, and patted Cathy's belly with his hand. "Hey, fatty, how's it going?" Mitch said, in jest, teasing Cathy about her expanding belly. "Fatty? Screw you, asshole! You want to get a one way trip back home? Or do you desire getting fucked by two women tonight? If it's the latter, I strongly suggest you bag the "fatty" talk now, and be very nice to me. Just because I'm pregnant with your kid, and I love you, doesnt mean I have to put up with that shit from you!" Cathy said sharply. "Okay, honey, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. You look beautiful. You know I think you're gorgeous" Mitch said, apologieticially kissing Cathy. "That's better" Cathy said. Instead of going out to a fancy dinner, the three ordered a gourmet chinese meal at Cathy's apartment, devoured it, and then relaxed. Cathy lied down on the couch, her feet in Mitch's lap, as he massaged her feet, and put them up to his face. "I've been barefoot all day, Mr Foot Felon. My feet dont smell" Cathy said, razzing Mitch. "I'd ask you to get barefoot up a ladder, but, being into your fifth month, I'll let you off the hook" Mitch said. "Why thank you, how kind of you, and you know I would do it for you too, but, as you said, nearly halfway through my pregnancy, that wouldnt be the wisest idea" Cathy said. The three then retired to bed, where Mitch had intercourse with Cathy, as Naomi watched, and then after, pleasured Naomi, as Cathy looked on. The three fell assleep in a deep slumber, trying to prepare themselves for the ten day homestand.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Mets. Gil Bellows started. The Mets hit three solo homers off Gil. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1, into the eighth, when Mitch hit a Grand Slam homer off the Mets bullpen. Hudson finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win. The next night, Charlize Theron fired a shutout, as first baseman Rick Williams hit an early three run homer, for a 4-0 victory. Neve Campbell allowed only one run in eight innings on Wednesday night, as the Good Guys won the game on a bases loaded single in the ninth, for a 2-1 triumph, to complete the three game sweep of the Mets.

Thursday was an off day. That morning, when Mitch awoke, he knew he had something to discuss with Naomi in counesling. When the couple arrived for the session, Mitch began the discussion. "Nai, I've been doing a lot of thinking. With the baby coming, I want Cathy to have some kind of legal protection. I know we are all in relationship bliss, and that if anything ever happened to me, you would be honorable, but what I would like is to draw up a contract that says Cathy gets say, twenty five to thirty percent of my gross income, for child support" Mitch said. Naomi was understanding:" I can definitely appreciate that. You have every right to have your child protected. How about, we meet with Cathy like usual, Wednesday night after the game, and discuss this" Naomi said. "Thank you, Nai. It shouldnt change our lives that much, but, I'm thinking, maybe Cathy should be able to afford an apartment in our building, so I can take an elevator to see her and the baby, instead of the car" Mitch said. "You're right. Let's wait until a time we can discuss this, and iron it all out" Naomi replied.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and got hit hard, allowing nine hits, and five runs, as the Good Guys could not recover, in a 5-4 defeat. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. She gave up three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie with a run in the eighth, for a 4-3 win. Gil Bellows toed the rubber on Sunday afternoon for the 105pm game, a sunny, humid, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Matched up with Atlanta standout rookie Jair Jurrgens, Bellows engaged in a pitching duel, allowing two runs in seven innings, as Jair gave up one run in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 2-1 in the eighth, before Mitch came up with a man on, and blasted one for all the bases, over the left field wall. Hudson had a few ticklish (no pun intended) moments in the ninth, , but managed to save the day, and the Good Guys had a 3-2 win over the Braves.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday night. Charlize Theron started on Monday, and got hit hard, allowing five runs, in a 5-0 defeat. Things didnt get any better on Tuesday, as Neve Campbell was leveled for seven runs in six innings, in a 7-4 setback. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Wenesday afternoon, trying to avoid the sweep, a sunny, humid, 91 degree day, in front of a sellout. Cook kept the Good Guys in the game, giving a quality start, with three runs allowed, in six innings. The Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie in the eighth, when, Mitch, Ed Burns, and left fielder Dawson hit three straight solo homers. An untimely error contributed to two runs allowed by the Good Guys in the ninth, that was not Kate Hudson's fault, and the Good Guys had a 6-5 win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. The team seemed to be holding its own on the field, and, as they prepared to head to enemy territory in New York the next night, things looked stable.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be 1980s starlet Molly Ringwald, who was now a very grown up woman of 40. She was vacationing in Paradise that week with friends, and had taken in a few Good Guys games. Molly was intrigued by the whole tickling thing, and wanted to give it a try. "I used to be very ticklish, but I havent been tickled since I was 18 years old, so let me give it a go" Molly said. Molly was strapped in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the tickle table in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Molly's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling Molly on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEEEHE!
Moving down, shortstop Tom Cruise was the next ler, attacking Molly on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEE! OMG NOOOO! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Molly's feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over Molly's bare soles and toes. Molly went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and shrieking with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! OMG EEEEEKKKKK! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! STAHPPPPP! PLEASE NO MORE SOOOO TICKLISH NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the extremely ticklish Ms Ringwald was untied.

On Wednesday night, Mitch and Naomi met with Cathy, to discuss the child support issue: "Cath, I know you have always wanted to make this about love, and never about money. You've never asked me for anything, but, with the baby on the way, Nai and I have been talking that we want to go with you to our attorney, and set up a portion of my income in a contract for child support. I want to do this to protect you and the baby legally, so in case something happens to me, or me and Naomi" Mitch said. Cathy smiled: "That's sweet of you, honey, but its really not needed" She said. "No, Cath, please, I insist. I want you to be protected" Mitch replied. Cathy kissed Mitch: "You are such a good man. Okay, if it will make you feel better, the next time the team is home, we'll do it" Cathy said. The threesome had one last night of fun, before Mitch was to depart for his road trip with the team the next night.

On Thursday night, Naomi and Cathy drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Watch her for ten days, Nai, make sure she doesnt go into labor" Mitch said, in jest. "That isnt funny, Mitchell" Cathy said. "I know, I just had to say something, in parting, to show you all how much I'll miss you" Mitch said.

So, it had been a solid homestand on field, and a tranquil homestand off field. Now came another ten day road trip, Would stability continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems that things may have finally stabilized for the star couple and their addition. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully stabailzation has come.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon. hopefully later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back