• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I dont know what i should do! I need help!

LordofTerror02

Alright I need a little advice for this one. I decided to come back to Florida for a visit since I have some time off from work. As I come back, I was invited to see all my friends again at a party this Friday. On in particular I wanted to see was my good friend Jennifer. I've always liked her, but never got to tickle her. However I have asked her and she has told me that she was ticklish. But disappointedly she said her feet weren’t ticklish! Being as persistent as I can be, I had to find out if it was the truth! She never wore sandals, and the only time I ever saw her feet was at our conformation years back and that was a 2 second glance (I would have seen her at her house, but her mother was very strict about her hanging with guys). Her sister told me she tickled her feet once a she wasn’t ticklish, but it was brief. So while I was at my local Wal-Mart, I ran into her! We had a great conversation and were enjoying seeing each other again. Now that I saw her again, I had to ask her if she was still not ticklish on her feet, and her answer...yes. She then said she had to go and ran off. The party consists of getting wet, so I will see her feet after all these years and I want to see for myself if she’s ticklish! But I don't know what I should do! Anyone have any advice at all that could help me in my peril?

I could really use this!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back