• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"FS-88: Tag Team Ticklers", FM Concepts

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Tag Team Ticklers
producer: FM Concepts

00:00 Tiffany Thomas is lying on a bed with her arms stretched above her had and her ankles tied at the other end. Off screen we hear a man tell Jamie Ann Martin that Tiffany has been talking about her, so Jamie tickles Tiffany as punishment. Jamie tickles Tiffany's arms, underarms, ribs, and feet. While Tiffany does seem to be ticklish, the tickling is rarely more than light strokes and touches. Occasionally a sensitive spot is hit and Tiffany reacts much stronger.
06:42 Now Tiffany and Jamie have switched places. Tiffany begins at Jamie's feet. As in the previous scene, Tiffany's technique is very light. After a few minutes, Eric joins in and, although his technique is poor, he does tickle harder than Tiffany. Tiffany then moves to help Eric on Jamie's upper body. Jamie's response is a combination of a laugh, squeal, and begging.
11:30 Jennifer Cantrell is seated in a set of stocks. Eric tickles her feet. Jennifer does react to the tickling, but she is saved by Eric's poor tickling technique.
18:14 Diane Leslie is seated naked in a set of stocks when Isabella Janacek, who is also naked, begins tickling her underarms and ribs. After about a minute, Isabella moves to Diane's feet. Diane does laugh some from the tickling, but Isabella's technique leaves much to be desired. After a couple of more minutes, Elliot enters and begins to dig into Diane's ribs. This gets a good reaction from Diane, but the scene ends after less than a minute.
22:16 Now Isabella is in the stocks and Diane begins to tickle her underarms and ribs. Diane's technique is better than Isabella's and Isabella reacts well to the tickling. This is the best tickling in the tape thus far. After about three minutes, Diane moves to Isabella's feet and the response is much the same.
27:10 Suzy Smart is stretched out on a bed with her arms tied over her head. Hana Dubcek begins to stroke Suzy's underarms, ribs, and stomach. Both woman are only wearing panty hose. Suzy appears to be ticklish, but her laugh is very quiet. After a few minutes on the upper body, Hana moves to Suzy's feet. Elliot enters and begins to work on Suzy as well, digging his fingers into her ribs and underarms. Suzy squirms a lot more as a result of Elliot's tickling, but she still never laughs very loudly.
34:20 Mishel Harrison is hogtied and Serena Sharp is tickling her feet. If I had not already known that Mishel was the Sara from a number of tickling videos by TC Videos, I wouldn't have immediately recognized her. When Serena tickled Mishel's feet, her reaction was mild. Occasionally, though, Serena would dig into Mishel's ribs and get a much stronger reaction. The tickling is never as good as what Mishel/Sara experienced in the TC Videos and as a result her reaction is never as strong either. When Elliot enters, Mishel reacts strongly before he even begins to tickle her. He begins to tickle her ribs and she begins to laugh and scream. This is closer to what her reaction was in the TC videos I saw, except in those videos she laughed more instead of screaming.
39:46 The two women switch places and Mishel begins to tickle Serena's feet. Mishel is a better tickler and Serena laughs a lot when her feet are tickled. Mishel also tickles her ribs. In the end, Mishel won't stop tickling even after Eric (off screen) says it's time to stop.
45:02 The End.

Here is a summary of my review.

Items of interest:
race/gender of ticklee(s): white females
race/gender of tickler(s): white males, white females
upper body: about 50% underarms and ribs
lower body: about 50 % foot tickling
laugh: all of the women had different types of laughs, but I only found Jamie's to be a little unpleasant
tickling implements: fingers
scenario: The first scene had tickling as payback. None of the other scenes have scenarios.
other:

What I liked:
1) All of the women appeared to be ticklish.
2) I liked the variety of women and the mix of bare feet and stockinged feet.

What I didn't like:
1) Very little of the tickling is very hard.

Favorite scene: When Mishel has Serena on her back, she stops and says "Aww. Think I'm done?" before tickling her some more.

Related Videos: Isabella Janacek can be found in the videos FC-170 (Ticklish Interrogation), FC-113 (Tickled to the Limit) and FS-61 (Helpless With Laughter) by FM Concepts (the last two as Anita Janacek). Mishel Harrison can be found in a lot of videos by TC Videos, including The Laffworks, Maid To Laugh, and Variety of Giggles (all as Sara).

nimrod, your reviews kick ass and many of them are very funny. please keep posting reviews and keep up the good work. by the way you should have mentioned for scene one that jamie over half the time didnt even TOUCH tiffany's feet which is a shame because i think she is really ticklish....

Thanks. I was going to post some reviews of the latest videos from TC Videos (aka Femfeet, aka Realtickling), but it looks like they have all been covered. I got a few other videos recently, so I may write some reviews. I hope that I am covering most of the elements that people look for in tickling videos. If not, let me know what type of information should be included.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back