• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nocturne

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
“I know you’re there, Ellaria. You might as well show yourself.”

I had come up to the roof of my apartment building to enjoy the benefit of open air and decompress from the evening’s activities, still in my club clothes. Black and red Tripp pants, boots, and a form fitting black shirt, with rips of various sizes all over it filled in with transparent mesh. I took in the ocean of city lights, and let the moonlight wash over me, drinking in the lunar energy, letting my eyes shift briefly into their wolfen form; and then I caught her scent.

She smells the same way she did in life, of red wine, lace, and late nights, but like all of them, her scent is faded somehow. Like an echo.

Ellaria stepped out from the shadowed alcove where she had been observing me. Like me, she hadn’t had the time to change out of the outfit she was wearing at Malediction, black vinyl tank top that zips up in front, and a short skirt made out of the same material as my shirt. A faint sheen of pink lip gloss on her mouth. Black hair with streaks that can look either purple or blue depending on the angle the light hits, balanced by the paleness of her skin.

I observed her for a moment, unlike a lot of others of her kind, she managed to adapt to this time’s fashion quite well. My eyes took in how the stretchiness of her skirt hugged the lines of her hips. Make that adapted extremely well. Finally, I half smiled, “Well, I know I told you that you’d seek me out sooner or later, but I have to be honest, I really didn’t expect it to be a matter of hours.”

My mind briefly traveled back to Malediction a few hours earlier.

“Don’t worry, sooner or later, you’ll ask me for it.”

She then gave me one of those looks that people give when they’ve just been told something they’re clearly not accustomed to hearing, while she was trying to formulate a response, I just turned and left.

Her scent was an odd jumble of apprehension and annoyance, with an undercurrent of nervous excitement beneath the surface. “Has anyone ever told you that you’ve got an extremely fucking bloated ego.”

“You know, I think I may have actually gotten that one once or twice,” I off-handedly say as I start to cover the distance towards her. Keeping my eyes locked directly on hers. “So, I guess we both know why you’re here.”

She tried to break eye contact as I walked towards her, managing to turn her head slightly. I reached out and placed against her face, and gently tilted her face back towards me.

“Look. At. Me.” My tone remained moderate, but the enunciation made clear this wasn’t a suggestion. She briefly raised her hand, let it hover near where I was touching her face, as if she was considering brushing my hand away. As if she was trying to, but couldn’t force her body to remember how to perform the action.

I continued, “Consider this. Not only is this part of the city our territory, but you’ve just walked into my lair uninvited. I could rip you apart right now and your clanmates wouldn’t lift a finger to intervene, they’d just consider it something you brought on yourself. You obviously know all this, but here you are anyway. Why is that?”

Her mouth was working, but no sound was coming out.

I took my hand away from her face, and stepped backwards. Trying to keep contact, she half stepped, half stumbled forward.

“Look,” she started. “I don’t know if this is just some ego trip for you, and I don’t know what the hell you think you’re trying to prove…”

“I’m not trying to prove anything,” I interjected. “I already know what the truth is, I’m just waiting on you to catch up with me. Now follow me downstairs, and I’ll help you along with that.”

I walk off toward the stairwell, she hesitates for the briefest of seconds, then follows me. I don’t turn my head once to look back as we take the three flights down to my floor. I push my door open, and walk in as I say to her without looking at her “And by the way, lock the door behind you.”

I don’t turn to look at her until I hear the door close and the deadbolt click. Then, finally, I wheel around and turn my gaze on her.

“OK, you know what…” she begins, “You’ve had enough fun already and I think you’ve managed to make your point well enough, so…”

I swiftly covered the distance between us, standing close enough to her that our bodies were touching. Her leg twitched, as if she was trying to will herself to step backwards. I reached behind her and placed the palm of my left hand lightly on the small of her back, and pressed the pointer and middle fingers of my right hand against her lips.

“Shhhh.”

She bites the corner of her bottom lip.

“No, trust me, I haven’t made my point. When I make it, you’ll know.”

She opens her mouth slightly, taking my two fingers between her teeth. I can feel her fangs extending.

“Now listen to me,” I continue. “That sense you’re feeling right now, the feeling that whatever will to resist you have is draining out of you, that you’re no longer in control of your own movements?”

She bites down on my fingers, but otherwise, makes no motion. I don’t react to the feel of her fangs. Allow her to think she’s actually resisting, just give her a method of resistance that’s so minimal as to be insignificant.

“You've probably felt it before, even if you've never encountered anyone qualified to receive it.”

I slipped my fingers out of her mouth, placed my hands on her hips and spun her around, encircling her waist with my left arm, pressing our cores together tightly. I cupped my right hand under her jaw, almost at her throat, tilting her head back, letting my lips graze her neck.

I keep my voice low.

“I knew it as soon as met you. You want to hand control of your energy to another, but you attempt to fight it.”

I move my right hand from its place around her throat, down her chest, unzipping her top, sliding it off her shoulders, and dropping it on the floor. Her breathing is sharp, I can feel the heat of her growing arousal. I pull her tighter to me so she can feel the expanding hardness in my pants.

“And you felt it when you met me. Tonight wasn’t the first time we’ve seen each other around. We hang out at a lot of the same places; I know you’ve observed me, I know I intrigued you. And you know why that is. You know that I’m different from most of the others, I’m not simply one of those morons who learns how to throw a flogger and suddenly thinks they deserve to be called a Dominant. You’ve been looking for an excuse to seek me out, so I decided to give you one.”

I took both her arms and raised them up, so her hands were clasped together behind her head.

“You do not move your position until I indicate otherwise.” My left arm remained around her waist, my right hand went back to her throat. “Now, once again, why did you show up here tonight?”

She grinds her hips against me, “Can’t you just…”

“No”, I cut in. “You know full well you don’t want me to resort to any half measures.”

I shift my weight so I’m pressing downwards on her, pulling her down to the floor with me, still with her hands in the same position, but now kneeling with me behind her. I place my hands on her wrists. Pressing forward, I push her forward so she’s kneeling with her forehead pressed to the floor. I take her hands off the top of her head and place her palms flat on the floor, my hands on her wrists, sliding her hands forward until her arms are fully extended in front of her, hands touching. I keep my hands resting on hers for a moment, and then stand up. Her scent is arousal spiked with flagging resistance.

I trail my nails up her back to the nape of her neck, pressing hard enough to leave red lines against her pale skin. I move my hand up into her hair and tighten my grip. I walk forward with my hand firmly holding her hair, slowly she begins crawling in time with my motions.

“Ultimately, I’m offering you exactly what you want. You’re not passive. Your desire is to submit to one person, and one person only. That’s why you were drawn to me before I even spoke to you. You can’t honestly think I didn’t notice that. I understood that sooner or later you'd present yourself to me, but I decided you could use a bit of... encouragement”

I stop, pulling my hand upward slightly. “Stand up, and put your hands against the wall.”

She does, haltingly. I stand behind her, wrap one arm around her waist, and place my other hand between her legs, trailing my nails up her inner thighs, my hand coming to rest lightly against her increasingly slick mound. I keep my hand against her briefly before pulling it away, she whimpers slightly and tries to press herself against me.

“Stay still.”

She stops moving, but her breathing is still sharp. I walk over to the area where I keep my equipment and pick up one of my floggers. Walking back over to her, I take the handle of the flogger and place it between her legs, tapping it hard against her inner thighs.

“Spread your legs.”

Placing the handle of my flogger between my pointer and middle fingers, I stand back slightly, and then begin softly swinging it upwards between her legs. Allowing the leather to just barely make contact with her as it arcs upward. She moans softly.

“Why did you come here tonight?”

“I wanted… I mean…” Her voice trails off.

I swing my flogger backwards, and instead of flipping it forward again, I swing it back in a full circle, bringing it over and swinging it against her back, the leather hitting her flesh with a satisfying crack. She bites her lip to keep from screaming. I swing it harder, and this time she can’t stop herself, a scream escapes her lips and her knees buckle slightly. I stop for a second to steady her.

“This is a trial. And you will endure it.”

I swing the flogger hard. Painting her flesh with my leather, leaving red streaks across her paleness.

“Now, again, why did you come here tonight?”

I hit her back hard again.

She screams, barely managing to get her words out, “I came here because I needed to see you!”

I slow the spin of my flogger until it’s just lightly brushing against her back. Her breathing is still shallow, and the livid red marks on her back stand out sharply compared to the paleness of the rest of her. I place my hands on her hips and turn her to face me.

“Why did you need to see me?”

“I…” she hesitates briefly, and then finally states the obvious. “I needed to see you because I wanted to offer my submission to you.”

I’m silent for a moment. “Good, we’re getting somewhere.”

I turn and set my flogger down.

“You’re going to ask me for that three times. When you ask me for the third time, I’ll give you what you want. Consider this to be the first. We’re done for the evening.”

She smells angry, trying to find a way to regain her composure.

“You mother fucker,” she starts. “If you seriously believe I’m going to stand for…”

“You can stand around if you want,” I interject. “But it’s four AM.” I nod my head towards the main window. “Dawn’s in an hour. You should really start moving.”

I pause briefly, “Two more to go. Then I give you what you want. I’ll see you next time.”

Last edited:
Oh, fuck. You end it THERE?!

What the hell.

The mindfuck that occured is definitely one to take note of. And the constant communication between the two parties?

Well, when I read this the first that I felt was

Hey, you ended on a cliffhanger. I can to.

I'm really digging your Lycan stories, Strider. I'm particularly enjoying the attitude and motivation of the lead character. There's something extremely visceral about the impending "relationship"...and I'm impressed by the way you offer just enough explanation to draw a reader into the emotion of the moment, but leave enough open to allow us to fill in the spaces.

Can't wait to read more from you.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back