• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Piece: Island Adventure, Part III F/F

Ramona122003

Hope you enjoy part 3 :happyfloa.

Part III​

“This is the place where we were attack.” Nami said as she looked over the former battleground. They saw plenty of broken spears littering the ground, but nothing else.
Brooke shook his head in dismay. “It would seem that Sanji was indeed taken.”
Usopp began to shake lightly. “What.....what could had overpower Sanji?”
Nami picked something up from the ground. “It would seem our theory was correct.” She was holding a small dart in her hands and began to sniff the tip of it. “These darts smell of drugs.”
“Then we must hurry.” Brooke said. “There’s no body here, which means that he might be still alive.”
Usopp shallow hard. “Might?”
Nami dropped the dart back to the ground. She looked over the trial and saw hints of something being drag. “Looks like they went that way.”

“Are you sure this will work?” Zoro questioned as he finished tying the last of the ropes around Nathel’s wrists. She was currently tired down in a similar position as Sanji had been, except her feet were tired together instead of apart. She had been strip of all her cloths except for her bra, underwear, and sandals.
“Do not worry about it.” Robin assured. “If everything goes well, this shouldn’t take long.”
“What are you going to do to her, Robin?” Chopper asked innocently.
Robin smiled at the young doctor. “Do not worry Chopper, I am just going to persuade her to tell us where they took Luffy.”
Zoro was able to read between those lines. “Just don’t take too long. Every minute we waste here, the further away Luffy becomes.”
“I am aware of that, Swordman-san.” Robin said.
Sanji lit a cigarette and took a long drag. “We should leave Robin-chan alone so she can concrete.” Everyone nodded in agreement and slowly walked out of the hut. Robin waited patiently for a couple more minutes before Nathel began to slowly open her eyes.
“Nice to see you finally regained consciousness.” Robin said in a cold and calculating voice. For anyone who knew her before the Strawhats, she sounded like Miss All Sunday of Baroque Works.
“What.....” Nathel started before she began to pull on her bonds.
“I can assure you that you will not be going anywhere.” Robin continued with a smirk on her face.
Nathel stopper her struggling and stare daggers at Robin. “What do you what, Devil user?”
“That is a needless question.” Robin answered. “You know where our captain has been taken and you will tell us where.”
“Captain?” Nathel asked in surprise. “So, that young boy was your captain?” She began to laugh viciously at her. “What kind of pirates would follow a baby?”
Robin chose to ignore the comment. Time was of the essence if they wanted to save Luffy. “You can do this the easy way or you can make this very difficult on yourself.”
Nathel laughed even harder. “You plan on torturing me, how stupid. I’m an interrogation expert and I won’t be broken by some amateur.”
“Indeed, but I am far from an amateur.” Robin smirk. “I look forward to the battle of wills against you.”
“Do your worst, bitch.” Nathel dared.
Robin chuckled. “No need to start out so hastily. Lets first see how sensitive you are.” She cross her arms together in that pose that Nathel recognize.
She’s using her Devil Fruit.” Nathel thought in horror.
“Dos Fleur.” Robin chatted as two arms spouted from the table that Nathel was tied to. From there, the two fragile hands went up to Nathel’s armpits and began to gently stroke them. Nathel attempted to hide any reaction in her face and kept her body perfectly still through the entire ordeal.
“No good.” Nathel dragged as she control her breathing. “I am not that ticklish.”
Robin didn’t look a bit discourage. “Only mildly.” She whispered as the arms disappear only to be replace with two others that began to tickle her ribs. They gave her the same reaction as her armpits. Robin repeated this process several more times until she was halfway down her thighs. The entire process took less than ten minutes to complete.
“It’s no use.” Nathel smiled, although most of it was forced. “This is pure child’s play.”
Robin then dismiss her arms and they disappear in a wave of petals. “Well, that proves my test.”
Nathel smirked. “Are you given up already?”
“Truth of the matter, I knew already that you really weren’t ticklish in those areas.” Robin said calmly.
This caught Nathel off-guard. “Then, why did you even bother?”
“Although you may be a good interrogator in your own right, your statement shows that you still have a lot to learn.” Robin stated, her face never dropping her calm exterior.
“What?” Nathel muttered.
“You work by finding the worst spots on a victim and exploiting them.” Robin explained. “This may work on most people, however, it will only get you so far on its own. I, however, have learned that by working on any sensitive area on the body, a person become even more sensible to simulates.”
Robin began to playfully pull on her hair. “Once a person become overly simulated, even the slightest touch is enough to drive them over the edge.”
Nathel narrowed her eyes. “What the hell are you talking about?”
“Experiences is the best form of learning.” Robin said as she cross her arms again. “Doce Fleur.” This time, twelve arms spouted from the table. There were one arm on either side of Nathel from her neck all the way down to her thighs. For the first time, Nathel realized how expose her body was.
She only had a couple of seconds to contemplate this before all twelve arms attack her helpless body. The hands dug into her neck, armpits, ribs, stomach, waist, and thighs all at once. Nathel couldn’t keep her control as a wave of laughter poured out of her throat.
Nathel couldn’t understand why she was suddenly so ticklish. None of these were her worst spot, but she was already in misery. The hands weren’t even tickling hard. Each stroke were extremely gentle, almost feather light, but each move was devastating. Nathel tired several times to pull herself free, but she was trap. All she could do was laugh.
Robin smirked in satisfaction at the results. Few people understood that as childish as tickle torture may seem, it was still an art to be master.
Sure, you could tickle someone worst spot until they submit, but that rarely works against more stubborn individuals or people who had learned how to control their sensitivity. It was a lesson she quickly learned when she was still an agent of Baroque Works. Thanks to her years of being one of Crocodile’s top interrogators, she had perfected her technique to take full advantage of the human body.
With barely changing the pressure of her strokes, she could give a person a pleasant and playful tickling experience to one of utter torment. At the moment, Robin wasn’t even using her more vicious techniques. What she was doing now was just a step above what she usually gave her nakama when she was being playful.
It really helped that her Hana Hana powers seemed to have been made for this form of interrogation. Without it, she doubted that she would had survive long under Crocodile. Despite her somewhat dark personality, she could never stomach ‘traditional’ tortures.
“This will only get worst.” Robin said in a matter-of-fact voice. “Are you willing to talk now?”
Nathel could barely catch her breath to talk. “No!!”
Robin shrugged. “Fine.” She intensified the tickling all over her body and Nathel’s laughter went up another pitch.
“Damn you!!!” Nathel screamed as she fall deeper into hysteria. How could this girl render her so helpless? Individually, none of the spots she was torturing tickle too badly, but the overall sensation was overwhelming her mind. The soft strokes and pokes on her ribs and stomach were enough to render her into a fit of giggles, but the extra tickling on her neck, stomach, and thighs were close to unbearable.
Robin kept this up for ten minutes straight before she addressed Nathel again. “Are we feeling more incline to talk yet?” She asked sweetly.
“GO TO HELL!!” Nathel screamed instead. Her body was shaking violently and sweat poured from her body.
“Well, you are a stubborn one.” Robin said, her smile never leaving her face. “I guess I should step it up a little.” Without stopping or increasing her current tickling, she uncross her arms and slowly began to walk towards the edge of the table. In one graceful motion, she pulled off both of Nathel’s sandals.
This got Nathel’s attention. “Don’t you dare!”
Robin smile got even wider. “So, my theory was correct. You’re very sensitive down here.”
Nathel would had groan, if she wasn’t still laughing so hard, at her own foolishness. She completely revealed her weakness.
“Tell me where our captain is and what is going to happen to him.” Robin said reasonably. “If you do that, then I will not touch your feet. If you chose not, I plan not to stop anytime soon.”
Even though she was having a hard time thinking straight through the torture, her pride wouldn’t allow her to surrender. She was, afterall, the head interrogator of the Solletico Tribe. It would shame her for the rest of her life if she broke.
“You’ll get nothing from me.” Nathel said through her laugher.
Robin shrugged again. “Your choice.” She bend down until she was level with her feet and got her hands ready to attack. Nathel steeled herself for the sensation she knew would come.
Her toes had curl tightly and her feet were tense, but nothing happen. The hands that were still attacking her body were just as merciless as ever, but Robin hadn’t tickle her feet yet. She then felt the nails on her soles, but still no movement.
Another five minutes pass of Nathel being tickle all over her body. She became so lost in the full body tickling that she relax her feet and that was when Robin struck. Nathel’s laughter reached a new high of hysteria as she screamed. It sounded like her feet were burnt by hot pokers.
Robin’s smile grew even wider. Nathel had fallen right into her trap. She scrap her nails down the soles of her feet, leaving a trail of red marks. She started the tickling fast and furious, but steadily slowed down to more lingering strokes.
Her feet were quite soft and a little pale, showing that she didn’t remove her sandals too often. Her feet were also slightly sweating from her standing and working. This was perfect for Robin since feet that were enclose for along period of time tended to be much more sensitive. She could already tell, she was going to enjoy these feet.
Using her powers, she changed the techniques of her other hands. They went from very feathery strokes to more harsher and deeper strokes. She also began to alternate her fingers from one spot of her skin to the next. The combination sent Nathel over the edge.
“You.........you.........dammit......stop!!” Nathel screamed. Robin gave no response as she continue to focus on her feet. She was now focusing on her toes and were tickling the spaces in-between them with cruel accuracy.
Nathel’s toes curled in an attempt to protect them, but Robin already had a counter for that. She sprouted two more of her arms on Nathel’s legs and grab all of her toes in each hand. Once they were restrain, she pulled them back, leaving her feet completely taunt. She then used a single finger from each hand to tickle the base of toes, causing Nathel to scream in agony.
Robin smile at the discovery. She had obviously found Nathel’s ‘sweet spot’. She pulled the toes even further back to give Robin better access to the sensitive skin.
Nathel was in complete misery from the extensive tickling. Her feet has always been her worst spot, but they were even more sensitive than usual. It seemed that the childish tickling she that was giving to her earlier had indeed made her more sensitive overall. The fact that she was still being tickle in these areas made it even worst.
Her neck was sore from the cruel touches. Her stomach and ribs also hurt from the tickling and laughing. Nathel then realize what Robin had done to her. Robin had put in a state of sensory overload. Her body was so overwhelm with sensation that it was beginning to cause her to feel things more excessively. That is what that woman meant earlier.
Robin, however, was far from through with her. She dug her nails deeper into the base of her toes. This caused Nathel to nearly jump off the table, if she wasn’t tied down. Robin continue to torment this hot spot for minutes on end without stopping. Not wanted to numb that spot, she finally decided to move her fingers down Nathel’s soles again and made small circles around the balls of her feet. At the same time she was doing this, she had moved one of her hands to really dig into Nathel’s stomach.
“Damn.........stop...........come on stop!!” Nathel’s voice had taken on a more pleading tone. Knowing she was close to breaking, Robin stepped up the torture even more.
She began to once again drag all ten of her fingers down the soles of feet. This time, however, she started down and work her way up, slowly. Since Nathel couldn’t even move her feet this time, it made the tickling even more unbearable. She began to hiccup slightly in her laughter, but Robin showed not a bit of mercy towards the girl.
Robin then began to make small circles around the soles of her feet with two of her figures. Although the technique looked gentle, each finger dug deep into the soft skin.
What the hell was she doing to her!?” Nathel thought through her torment. She couldn’t believe how ticklish she had become and her sensitivity was going up with each stroke. Her entire body was cake with sweat and her arms hurt from pulling on them. But as hard as she tried, she couldn’t stop her laughter. Her entire body had become a big tickle spot and this woman know how to exploit every inch of it.
As good as Nathel was at administering tickle torture, this girl blew her away in every way. She could only dream of getting her victims to this point of utter defeat and humiliation. Nathel almost wanted to cry when this realization hit her. Was she really this small compare to the world?
Robin could sense Nathel was finally beginning to give. Nathel actually held out longer than Robin had expecting, given she was steadily using her more cruel techniques. Their time was really short now and Robin had to shatter the last of Nathel’s sanity. With that, she moved back to the base of her toes and used all her fingers to gently tickle the hot spot. Robin knew this would be her breaking point.
Robin’s theory prove all too correct for Nathel as she screamed. “STOP.........PLEASE STOP..........I BEG YOU!!!!”
Robin did not stop, however. “Are you willing to talk now?”
“YES........ANYTHING!!!” Nathel yelled again.
Robin still didn’t stop. “If you lie or change your mind, I will do this again for an hour without stopping.” It was partly a lie given the time that they had, but she had to let Nathel know that she would be taken no foolishness. She even increased the pressure of her strokes to drive this point.
“I UNDERSTAND............JUST PLEASE STOP!!!” Nathel screamed. Robin finally stopped the tickling and dismiss her other hands. Nathel was left a sweating, giggling mess as she attempting to regain some of her shattered composer.
Robin waited patiently for Nathel’s breathing to become more normal. “Now first, tell us what you want with our captain?”​

Yeah, Robin is one evil girl isn't she :firedevil.

wow, this part was amazing. I think it would be really cool if robin got captured and this girl got revenge on her.

I missed this story when it was first posted in 2008. Thanks for the bump. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back