• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about NEST

romefalls86

TMF Poster
My fiancee and I are thinking about attending this years gathering and the only one near us(Jersey) is NEST. I was wondering how you make dates for people to be tickled and if they can be tickled by anyone or specific people? I have a few more questions but will wait for these to be responded to

You can make plans with consenting friends all you want at NEST. As far as tickling or being tickled by anyone randomly....No. Both lee(s) and ler(s) must agree to a scene, where on the body the ler is allowed to tickle, how long, safe words, and the like. No one is allowed to just jump in and tickle anybody else whether it be friend or stranger. Everyones enjoyment and, most importantly, safety is the top rule at these gatherings.

PM me with more specific questions and I will answer as I can.

My fiancee and I are thinking about
attending this years gathering and the only one near us(Jersey) is
NEST. I was wondering how you make dates for people to be tickled
and if they can be tickled by anyone or specific people? I have a
few more questions but will wait for these to be responded to

First of all, congratulations on making the decision to attend! If you
register and are accepted, pay attention to the inevitable NEST threads
which will pop up. A lot of people who are also coming will let everyone
else know, and if there are people who seem like the kind you want to
get to know more, doing so before the event is a great idea.

Obviously, once there, after meeting some of the other attendees, you
both may hit it off with others, and can make your own plans.

Hopefully, it will work out well for you both!

Lee

I've always been curious about registration. Is NEST a difficult event to get into, or do those running it just want to make sure you're not an axe murderer or something? Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Not only do we want to make sure that you're not an axe murderer,
but also that you're mentally stable, get along well with most people,
and are looking only to meet up with friends, make new ones, and
have a good time with as little drama and stress as possible.

So our registration and screening process is to make certain of the above ;)

Lee

Ah, thank you for the clarification, Lee. Note to self... play nice with others. ;)

wondering about NEST too

So far we've only been to one gathering but that was going on 5 years ago and while it was interesting, it really wasn't all that spectacular. I've been reading & hearing about NEST for quite some time now & at least twice in the past 4 years I've declared to my wife that I was going only to make up excuses for why not. (Excuses are easy to dream up, arent' they? - airfare, costs, can't take any time off from work, yada, yada, yada...) My wife has always been open-minded about it, saying this is more of a thing for me than her, but I know she might (mainly) enjoy meeting the people. Anyway - if we did decide to build up our collective gumptions this time once & for all, well, the thing is that we're both in our early 50s and so I wonder if we'd feel out of place from an age consideration. Have any of the older crowd felt one way or another about this sort of thing? If we went, I'd go as a ler/lee & she'd probably be a sometimes ler & a semi-reluctant lee. At the gathering we attended, she was tickled pretty good all over by one person, but this time she'd have to tone it down due to some arthritic concerns creeping in.

PS - to my note

I should have pointed out that the single gathering we attended 4-5 yrs ago was not NEST.
later..............

There are many people of both sexes with ages from their late thirties to well into their fifties and beyond so you would not be out of place. My concern was the same as yours at my first NEST. The truth is nobody really cared much about anyone's age so don't let that be an excuse. You will just meet some very nice and fun loving people.

What Kered said.There are quite a few of us old farts in attendance every year.For me at least any play i might be involved in at NEST or a gathering is secondary to seeing some old friends and hopefully making some new ones.

Its a liberating experience just being around like minded people,with no pressure to take part in anything.Go,you won't regret it.:happyfloa

Its a liberating experience just being around like minded people,with no pressure to take part in anything.Go,you won't regret it.:happyfloa

That's the truth. It is so wonderful to be among people for a few days who all understand about interests in tickling. :D

And there are plenty of middle-aged people there, too, including me.

PS: Tell your wife that all play is consensual. If she doesn't want to be a lee, that's fine.

Just GO!!!

I have to agree with my friends Kered,Bugman,and Milagros! There is a great mix of people who just like to have fun,and meet people.Age really isn`t as big of a factor as you might think! I certainly didn`t feel that it was,anyways!

If you come,and I CERTAINLY recommend it to anyone who might be interested,you can count on having a great time,making some wonderful friends,and being COMPLETELY safe! Anything else is just bonus! Lee and her crew do a such a wonderful job of ensuring a successful event that is both fun and safe!

I know I`m looking forward to seeing everyone again!:woot:

So far we've only been to one gathering but that was going on 5 years ago and while it was interesting, it really wasn't all that spectacular. I've been reading & hearing about NEST for quite some time now & at least twice in the past 4 years I've declared to my wife that I was going only to make up excuses for why not. (Excuses are easy to dream up, arent' they? - airfare, costs, can't take any time off from work, yada, yada, yada...) My wife has always been open-minded about it, saying this is more of a thing for me than her, but I know she might (mainly) enjoy meeting the people. Anyway - if we did decide to build up our collective gumptions this time once & for all, well, the thing is that we're both in our early 50s and so I wonder if we'd feel out of place from an age consideration. Have any of the older crowd felt one way or another about this sort of thing? If we went, I'd go as a ler/lee & she'd probably be a sometimes ler & a semi-reluctant lee. At the gathering we attended, she was tickled pretty good all over by one person, but this time she'd have to tone it down due to some arthritic concerns creeping in.

I'm am kinda in the reverse situation. My fiancee is into tickling where I wasn't into it that much, but was open minded about it. Now I am on here and I learned more about tickling (from her and the forums) and I enjoy it. (I think now I went from vanilla to chocolate twist).
We are going to a gathering in Nov. (wow, its closing in fast) and I think it will be fun for BOTH of us. I am interested in tickling others (as I have never done so) but more then that is just meeting people and having fun. People on here are very social and nice and I can't wait to meet some of them. Perhaps your wife may want to come on here and poke around?

If there is anything I can help you (or your wife with) please don't hesitate to PM me:)

I've often wondered and would love some clarification as far as beer and liquor goes at NEST. Are there any restrictions as far as alcohol goes (is it frowned upon)?
I know most other kinds of parties there is booze involved and would think in this case too but would love some clarification pls.
Nothing I like better than a few brews while shooting the breeze. :p

I've often wondered and would love some clarification as far as beer and liquor goes at NEST. Are there any restrictions as far as alcohol goes (is it frowned upon)?
I know most other kinds of parties there is booze involved and would think in this case too but would love some clarification pls.
Nothing I like better than a few brews while shooting the breeze. :p

I suppose the restriction is don't over do it....too much. The rules still apply as to no uninvited touch whether you get blasted or not. Pokey, me, DVNC, MTP Jeff, Max Speer, and Team Canada got liquored up and solve many of the worlds problems the night before NEST officially began last year (although we couldn't remember the solutions next morning). Most of these people I met for the first time that evening. Bugman isn't prejudiced when it comes to drinking with new friends. Classy and Impaler like a little booze too. OK, truth is we got clear down a couple of days along with at least one third of the entire gathering participants, so if you want to have a bottle in your room or want to socialize in the lounge it is perfectly ok.

Basically at NEST, you take alcohol at your own risk. If you get shit-faced, you risk not being allowed to play at the main event if the DM's feel that you are not in the right frame of mind to play safely. But alcohol was available at NEST and having a few beers while hanging around, shooting at the breeze, is not an uncommon thing to see among attendees.

My personal view - drink little.

Keep this question in mind: How many times have you been in a room full of people sharing this interest? What if you or your partner want to play, and the booze clouds or distorts your reactions to this?

Much better to be able to enjoy everything clear-headed and recall it well the next day.

Now, the days before NEST itself... well, we DID solve the world's problems. If we could only remember... :)

Pokey, me, DVNC, MTP Jeff, Max Speer, and Team Canada got liquored up and solve many of the worlds problems the night before NEST officially began last year (although we couldn't remember the solutions next morning). .

Great, we could have avoided this entire world financial crisis if you guys could just remember the solutions. One word comes to mind...FAIL!!:)

Moderate alcohol consumption at NEST has always been
ok. More than that is not. Fortunately, there have only
been two alcohol related incidents at NEST over the dozen
years and hundreds of attendees, so clearly, almost all
folks who come abide by the unwritten rule of "Don't be
an ass, or you won't be welcomed back" Oops, there, I
wrote it down.

We do NOT encourage you to turn any part of NEST,
whether it's in your room, or out on the town, or at any
official events, into a drunk-fest.

Lee

All these post have pretty much said it all. The only thing I could add, is that if you deside to attend. No matter how much you and yours particapate in the actual tickling fun? You will have a great time, meet some truly wonderful people, and no dout be looking forward to making plans to come again the following year.:wavingguy

My personal view - drink little.

Keep this question in mind: How many times have you been in a room full of people sharing this interest? What if you or your partner want to play, and the booze clouds or distorts your reactions to this?

Much better to be able to enjoy everything clear-headed and recall it well the next day.

Now, the days before NEST itself... well, we DID solve the world's problems. If we could only remember... :)

Wise words.Best not to squander an opportunity to enjoy oneself.Not that a cold adult beverage of your choice cannot be consumed.Moderation is the key.:D

thanks

Just a 'thanks' to those who replied to my NEST question. My wife and I will surely discuss it further in the months ahead, and one thing is for sure - we do need a real vacation.
I may have a few more questions about the 'generalities' of this event later on though.
(BTW, neither of us drink.)

Just a 'thanks' to those who replied to my NEST question. My wife and I will surely discuss it further in the months ahead, and one thing is for sure - we do need a real vacation.
I may have a few more questions about the 'generalities' of this event later on though.
(BTW, neither of us drink.)

My pm box is open if i can answer any questions,and i'm sure i can say the same for anyone who has been to NEST and posted in this thread.:)

to bugman

Thanks very much - I'm sure we'll have questions to send your way, although not all right away!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back