• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A reason for her to be heard! (mmm/f intense)

IUPtickler

Becky was one of those ladies that thought she always knew best! No matter what anyone else had to say she already knew what was better. She was so use being right or at least was she thought was right it was going to take something pretty severe to make her see the other side. It took a few times of speaking her mind a little too openly but she finely crossed the wrong group of guys!

During the company golf outing Becky kept telling everyone on her foursome that she was just so much better than the rest of them. This continued even after she would miss key shots. The only thing at this point that Becky had going for her were her curves, for being a pain the rear she was still a sight to see.

As they were ready to tee off on the 18th hole Becky had finally wore out her welcome with the boys.

“Come on guys I am tired of taking it for the team!”

Dave quickly shot back, “Listen here dear you have done nothing but run your mouth all day! Well, and miss a few shots too!”

Becky all of sudden got quiet and just hit her ball. She hit a great shot right down the fairway towards the green.

“Yes, I just saved the round boys!!!”

Wouldn’t you know it that shot put Becky with in reach for a birdie and her foursome had won the scramble. They all loaded up their carts and headed back to the club house, naturally listening to Becky all the way back. Once they all had a few drinks it seemed as thought as was well between this foursome. However, things could not be farther from the truth.

Outside the boys were talking about how they all hated that Becky really never shut her mouth all day. Just story after story about how great she was at EVERYTHING! They had, had enough of it. For three years this had gone on and on. So they chatted for a little while on how to get back at her. They finally decided on how to treat their “star” player…

As Beck was walking out of the club house she visibly had too much to drink, she was tripping and stumbling everywhere. Dave quickly ran up to offer her some assistance.

“Becky, hold on.”

“Let me give you a hand.”

“Ah, thanks Dave, she replied.”

So Dave offered to drive Becky home since she was in no state to do so herself. The two had plenty of time talk during the 45 minute ride to her house. Becky continued to describe all of the ways she helped these guys win the tournament. Dave just sat there, listened and planned.

“Hey Dave, where did Adam and Bob go?”

“Oh they left a little before we did; Bob needed to pick something up from his wife.”

As they continued their drive to Becky’s place she continued on about how great she was and what a fine catch. During one of her rants Bob asked,

“Well Becky if you are so great why are you so single?”

“Men find me to intimidating I think. I am just too tough for most men out there Dave.”

This conversation continued as they walked into her house and sat down. Dave got her a glass of water as she started to unwind.

“Now don’t get me wrong I have a soft side too, it just takes me a little bit more to show it off haha.”

“Oh Becky you sound just like Bob’s wife before she learned that no one is a hard or tough as they think they are.”

“How so?”

“Well Becky, Sherri thought she was the world’s hardest woman. She is very nice and a great wife but she just always needed to show everyone that she could handle anything. So we found a way to help her understand there is nothing wrong with needing help or not being as tough as she thought.”

“Dave, I have met Sherri and I am so much strong than her!”

“Care to find out honey?”

“Even after 18 holes of golf I could take her, so name it!”

“Be careful what you wish for Becky. I knew you could never back down from a challenge so the other guys went to pick a tool that help Sherri in the process. They should be here in a few minutes.”

So Becky went and got another glass of water, put her golf spikes in the garage and went to the restroom to clean up. A few minutes later Bob and Tim got to her place. When they came in they brought with them something that was covered with a bed sheet. Becky was coming out of the bathroom as they carried it into her bedroom.

“So are you sure you are ready for this?” asked Bob

“Listen Bob, I like Sherri and all but she is a baby compared to me. I have no doubt I can handle whatever you clever little boys have put together, haha!”

“Well the head to your room sweetie.”

As she headed back the hallway Tim leaned over to Bob and whispered,

“Remember Sherri saying something like before we had our fun?”

“Haha oh yeah, she never looked at toothbrush or comb the same way again, and neither will Becky.”

As Becky walked into her room on the bed she saw something she had never in her life seen before. A strange contraption that looked like trouble and possibly even a hint of fun.

“Well get on Becky”, instructed Dave.

“What is it?”

“This little thing is going to help you understand there is nothing wrong with not be so tough.”

“How so guys?”

Bob replied, “Just lay over the padded part in the middle and rest your knees in the little cups.”

At point Becky started to question herself, but she knew if she didn’t get on she would never hear the end of it. So she calmly walked up and got on it.

Bob quickly said, “Don’t worry Becky, Sherri had that same look in her face when she saw it.”

So Becky continued getting on the device, once she was in her spot they boys began to strap her arms and legs in. Her legs were bound at the ankles and knees with another strap around her waist. Her arms were tied up almost like a “T” shape and bound at the wrists and elbows. They had placed her on the bed so she could see the guys behind her in the mirror. She saw Bob start to walk around the bed to be in front of her. He sat down a little bag and took a few objects to show her. He removed a stiff feather, a toothbrush, a few hair combs and a blind fold.

“What is all that for?”

“Well like and good researcher, we must run a few tests to see which items make you light up the best. Tell me Becky just how ticklish are you?”

“VERY! But I must tell you that I was tickled all the time as a kid and boyfriends used to tickle me and I could always out last their efforts. So I really have no fear from you three.” She proudly stated.

Tim asked, “Well that maybe true Becky however how many of those times were you tied and tickled by three people all at once who had no plan on stopping?”

Right at that moment is when Becky realized it was going to be a long afternoon! Tim and Bob headed for her arm pits while Dave just calmly walked up to her sides and rolled her shirt up just enough to see her bare soft tummy. Bob bent down by her ear and whispered…

“Hey Becky, I love my wife but we tickled her for hours on end each taking turns with the most ticklish spots on her body. Now what do you think we are going to do you who has been a huge pain lately and who just stated she had no fear of us?”

Time then whispered in her other ear…

“Your ass is mine.”

At that moment Dave started on her bare stomach…..just one finger digging into her side.

“hehe ahhaa”

“Aww what’s wrong cutie?” asked Bob

“heheahah nothing I can’t handle hehhehaha”

At the moment Bob and Tim slid their hands up her arms in her shirt and up to her smooth arm pits. They lightly tickled her hollow arm pits.

“AHHAHAHAH not both spots at once!!!!!”

“What not so tough now, man Sherri even lasted longer than this,” replied Bob.

Bob then started to swirl his index finger around her belly button with one hand while squeezing her side the other. Around and around the navel he went then all of a sudden he would go in and tickle it real hard but real quick and back to circling. When he would get her deep little navel she would squeal like a baby!

“AHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

“Hey this golf polo is in my way here guys, I think it needs to go.” commented Dave

The others quickly agreed so Dave went and got a pair of scissors off of Becky’s dresser. She had no idea what was coming but relieved that at least there was one less person tickling her at the moment. When Dave go back the other two stopped tickled, Dave then started to cut off her shirt.

Beck quickly yelled, “Hey this is a good shirt!”

Bob replied, “That should be the least of your concerns. Instead you should be worrying about what other articles of clothing that could be removed!”

For the next 20 minutes the three took turn tickling her sides, navel, arm pits, ribs and neck. Digging their fingers into her soft skin and listening to her squeal and beg! While Dave and Tim were working hard on her ribs Bob head to her feet. He quickly removed her sneakers and short little golf socks.

“NOOOO not there! Please not there!!!, screamed Becky

“Ok fair enough”, said Bob.

So then Bob got his little electric toothbrush from the bag and start it on low speed around her arms pits.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, not fair!!!!!”

“Beck this is a fair as it is going to be for you all day!” teased Tim.

Becky was focusing so hard on Bob she didn’t even noticed Tim had stopped tickling her. He stood at her hips and opened her shorts. The first thing Becky really noticed where her shorts and panties being pulled down.

“What the….!!” Is all she could yell.

At that moment she saw the three of them standing behind her with her bare ass in the air open for all to see.

“Well you said not the feet, so we won’t get your feet.” Said Tim

She could see the three of them in the mirror staring at her then all of a sudden all she heard was the electric toothbrush kick on…..

first on low speed…..then to high……

Please post any comments or suggestions you all have, thanks!

Do keep going!!!

Great start,IUP! I can`t wait to see where that toothbrush is applied!:woot:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back