• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A reason for her to be heard! Part II

IUPtickler

Part II

All Becky could do was wait…she saw their eyes glued to her bare back side. She felt a cool breeze between her legs as her air conditioning kick on. She laid their tied bent over on her knees, feet up in the air off the bed, her arms stretched out wearing only a bra with her shorts and underwear around her knees.

“Now Becky I am surprised you lasted this long, when we dropped Sherri’s panties she offered us everything from money to sex for us not to tickle her anymore.”

Becky quickly mouthed off, “well she is a bigger slut than me!”

That was the wrong thing to say to Bob. He immediately stuck the electric toothbrush on high on that little spot right between her pussy and asshole!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA NOOOOO!!!!!”

Bob handed the toothbrush off to Dave and walked up to Becky’s ear and whispered…

“listen hear bitch we will find out who is the slut here in a little bit don’t you worry about that.”

Becky tried her hardest to move around and avoid those spinning brushes but that freaking belt kept her from moving anywhere! All she could do was take it hard!! Bob went got the brush back in his hand and went to work. The others took a step back to watch him dig in. Becky closed her eyes in an effort to help but it did no good.

“AHAHAH PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHA NO MORE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!”

“Wrong sweetie, you had a chance before the slut comment now the gloves are off haha!” Bob retorted.

Tim and Dave started on her upper body again. Tim went for her pits and dug a hand in each spot. It seemed as though she screamed even louder.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT HAHAHEHEHAHAH NO MORE!”

“Such a dirty mouth”, smirked Dave

While all of this was going on Dave had grabbed those scissors again and snipped her bra off. At this point her lovely breasts were hanging every so open. Since it almost seemed like a crime not to tickle them Dave took his trusty feather and began to swirl it around her nipples. He start for a little bit and then stop just enough to tease her. He noticed as he did this her nipples became extremely hard. This was just the motivation Dave needed to continue his efforts!

“Tickle, tickle little Becky; I bet when you got out of bed this morning this is not how you pictured yourself getting back in it.

By this point Becky was exhausted her hair was all messed up and in her face. Her nipples had never been a darker shade of red or as hard in her entire life. But these guys were just getting warmed up. They decided to give her and break so they went and got her some water and something for themselves. After a short break Dave untied one leg, slid her shorts and panties completely off and then did the same for the other leg. Now she was completely naked.

Just as Dave gave her a final sip of water Tim started to drag the feather up and down her ass crack. It tickled just enough to make her squirm and giggle.

“hehe hoo hoo haha”

Then Bob interjected, “time to turn the lights out” he then put the blindfold over her eyes. “Now dear you have no idea where we are going to get next; it could your sides, or you cleanly shaven pits, or maybe even your soft little feet! Hmmm there might be another cleanly shaven spot too.”

Then all of a sudden they got her!! Bob on her pits, Tim on her sides and now Dave using that electric toothbrush again this time circling her pink asshole!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

“Ha make her squeal boys”, shout Tim

They continued their assault on her helpless body for five non-stop minutes. After that they knew she needed another break they did not want her to pass out. Becky could not believe what was happening she had never been tickled like this in her entire life. Sure as a kid she got it pretty bad but nothing like this. She was starting to see why Sherri reacted as she had.

Bob then walked behind her and held her hands just above her bare soles but did not touch them.

“Hey Dave what did Becky call my wife” asked Bob

Dave quickly replied, “I am pretty she said slut”

“That is what I thought” Bob the slow ran his fingers down her soft tender soles he could feel her fleshy feet give in; she immediately cracked.

“Fuck no, I said please not the feet!” cried Becky

“Hey that is cool Beck, boys pull her ass open.” Commanded Bob

So Dave and Tim each pulled a check to the side, not so much that it hurt just enough to give free access below.

“Hey Becky, who is the slut now?” asked Bob

Then he immediately put the brush on low speed and tickled around her soft pussy lips not directly touching them. She howled like an animal.

“HAHA HAHAH OOHHH OOHHH I can’t believe how bad that tickles!!!!” she yelled.

‘What’s that matter baby I thought you were tough” teased Tim

“Screw you Tim! Your slut girl friend would probably love this!”, she cracked back.

“Give me that thing!” Yelled Tim

So Tim and Bob switched spots once Tim had that brush he turned in on high and stuck right in the center of her puckered hole!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ASSHOLE!!!!”

“Great choice of words dear, let’s really give her a taste of fun!” suggested Dave.

At this time Tim turned off the brush to let her catch her breath. Dave then took the brush move behind her, Tim went to her left side by her pit and Bob sat right next to her chest on the left.

“No Becky when I tickle my wife’s nipples like I am about to tickle yours it is extremely hard on her since it tickles soooo bad but it always really turns her on. Shall we see how it affects you?” inquired Bob.

Bob started lightly circling her nipples with his fingers while at the same time Dave started lightly tickling her inner thighs.

“haha ooohhh heheh ahhh”

At once her nipples stood up, so Bob continued round and round he went every so often he would twirl his fingers tightly around each nipples then go back. Bob then looked at each of his assistance and nodded then together they let her have it. Dave hit the high speed on the brush and dug into her ass again while Tim just assaulted here pits with a vengeance and Bob teased her and tickled her nipples sending her into orbit with feelings!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OOOOOH HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS TOOOOO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

“Not so tough now are we Becky, haha!” teased Dave

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK AHAHHAHEHAHAHAHAHH I HATE YOU ALL HAHAHEHAHAHAHAHH”

As they were tickling Dave noticed her lower lips were becoming drastically swollen and red. He started to wonder how this was really affecting her. Right then he decided to take a chance and he turned the toothbrush upside down so the flat smooth part that was vibrating real hard was up and he held it against her swollen clit.

“OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY…….” Her head shot up so quick the blind fold flew off!

Then as quickly as the tickling had started the other two stopped and the site before them. A new plan was forming….

That bitch had it coming.....I just wish they would have gone after her feet more, since it was her worst spot...If there is a part three, focus entirely on her feet, ass, tits, and pussy, and give her a laughing orgasim that humble her for life!!!

I'm looking forward to part 3....Not sure how much more she can take but I sure want to find out!!

More feet

more evil......dungeon......and much darker....scarier...please

very good story can't wait for the coming parts i say bring in the guys wife next

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back