• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roadtrip

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
I was just wondering cause I saw the movie on TMN, the girl who plays beth which I think is Amy Smart, when she gets her toes sucked by the guy on the bus looks like a ticklish reaction too me. Anyone else agree?

It was a ticklish reaction. He licked her feet while she was asleep, so she couldn't be disgusted because she didn't expect it. Her feet jerked suddenly(a classic ticklish response) and she woke up as soon as her soles were touched. She didn't look disgusted until she realized what had happened. Plus Amy has been quoted as saying her feet are her most ticklish spot. It's probably in the ticklish celeb section

that scene was so close to tickling it wasn't true..

i was just like "tickle her for fuck's sake!"

god knows i would have...:devil:

It was the director

Loved that scene!

The actor in the fright wig licking Amy Smart's toes was actually the director of the film, Todd Phillips.

In an interview given in May 2000, Amy said that Todd has a foot fetish, that the scene was fun to do, and that it was really her foot (not a body double).

Oh, to be a movie director, and cast myself licking the feet of every young actress in the film. :) :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back