• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PRE-registration and approval a MUST

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I've been hearing through the grapevine about a few people who are "planning to attend" our gathering. Great, right? Well, not if they haven't filled out the forms and gotten them to me at the proper address. If you haven't sent in forms (or have and never had receipt of that acknowledged) then I don't have your form and you are not even on our POSSIBLE guest list. (Unfortunately, with switching ISP and getting hacked, we did lose some stuff before having a chance to do anything with it.) So, you'll want to see to that ASAP.

Registration closes the end of this month. At that time, we will be reveiwing the forms and setting the guest list. After those decisions are made, ALL those from whom we've received forms will be notified...either that they are approved or that we cannot fit them in because of the limitted space. If this year's gathering is as big a success as it's shaping up to be, we'll try to find a bigger space next year.

Ann

Let me just add......

That the owner of the dungeon where we are having the event will have her own people checking I.D. at the door and matching it to the guest list that we provide...she requires this for her protection with all group functions...so get on the list first and dont forget picture I.D. or they will NOT allow you in.

<center>:whip:</center>

Ven

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back