• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some vid caps to kick things off.

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone, welcome to the new TMF! I think we all love what Psycho has done with the place.

To help kick things off I'm going to be doing some massive reposting of all of my image sets, including all the ones that don't normally get released on the web. These image sets tend to be large, 40 picture or more at times, so I'm going to post them in blocks of ten. I apologize if anyone has an unbearably long load time. It seemed like the best way to handle it :)

These are from my very first video, The First Time, which starred Mary, who was the first model I ever met, or tickled in a, how to put this, professional capacity ;)

They are also, for the historically minded, from when I lived in my old apartment in Cambridge. That's my roommates' futon that she's on. That futon got saw more action than me and my roommate combined :)

At the time this was made, Mary was 19 years old and a college student, psychology major. She is a very very smart young woman, and is to this day one of the two or three MOST TICKLISH models that I've ever "worked" with.

You can check out the details of her video (which was the first of three that she made. Mary had a remarkable ability to be tickled) at http://www.magict.com/firsttime.shtml

firsttime1.jpg

firsttime2.jpg

firsttime3.jpg

firsttime4.jpg

firsttime5.jpg

firsttime6.jpg

firsttime7.jpg

firsttime8.jpg

firsttime9.jpg

firsttime10.jpg

I must get this vid one day. the only shame is that she wans't tickled in more positions. Still, things have evolved a lot since then.;)

Wasn't this the vid where she was all cussing and s***? :p If it is, that was so damn funny! :D

Good pics

Those are some great pictures of ticklish Mary. I am definitely planing on buying a Mary video in the near future.

amk714 said:
Wasn't this the vid where she was all cussing and s***? :p If it is, that was so damn funny! :D

I have a clip of this video Alex and she was definatley cussing big time! It is always best when the ticklee is sassy. I love that sort of reaction beyond word. :D

And Hal, I agree with you too, but Farra came in between them. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back