• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BUMP IN THE NIGHT! BANDITO & WHITE LOTUS RETURN!! *New 10/14/08

MTJpub

Verified
On a cursed island of naughty nightmares and hysterical screams...

In a haunted house full of ghoulish delights and sinister fiends...

An ancient feud rages between a gorgeous Witch and her supernatural forces of black magic, and a sexy Mad Scientist and her insane experimental creations. Each one using their horrible arts to capture the frightened guests of this forsaken island and tickle them silly.

When six hot Hayden College Co-Eds arrive to find proof positive of the paranormal, they unwillingly volunteer for the ultimate game of howling laughter, and terrifying tickle torture.

Whose tender bare body will be tormented by the feathery phantom fingers of Blue Lake Island?

And who will embrace the darkness and win this forbidden game of Best Monster?

Join these geeky beauties as they face their most hidden fears and dreadful desires, in a place wherein every closet a skeleton hides, and under every bed a monster lurks.

You have been invited to watch from the shadows and see for yourself what happens when things go Bump in the Night.

BUMP IN THE NIGHT
THE BOOK OF THE LAUGHING DEAD
Written, drawn, and Inked by Bandito
Bright pretty colors by White Lotus

17 HUGE pages including cover
50+ HOT comic panels
Sexy all-over tickling!
Hog-tie and tongue tickling!
Butt Naked ghosts!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BITN.html

Last edited:
Boom Boom Boom Boom...

Bang Bang Bang Bang... lol

Well...

Bump in the Night: The Book of the Laughing Dead is finally here after months and months and months of work. Whew. *Wipes brow*

I wanted to give you guys a quick idea of what to expect from this comic, and how it might be a little different from some of our previous projects.

First of all: BITN is a new comic series. The Bounce Chix are not involved with this one. Instead there are 8 new permanent characters with a ton of side characters to play with. I wanted to experiment with some new looks, new styles, and new techniques. BITN is one of my avenues for doing that.

Secondly: BITN is a full comic. Panels and panels of tickling and action. I will return to the graphic novel format for the next Bounce Chix adventure, for those of you that preferred that style of illustration. But I really think BITN has a lot to offer in terms of our current skillz.

Thirdly: BITN will also be a continuing series. I have planned and written 8 issues. Now don't get too excited - it's gonna take a fuck-all long time to get to them all, with BC and other projects in between, but that's my plan - just sos ya knows.

Also every issue will focus around a different gal - unlike my previous comics which spread the love quite nicely. Each BITN issue will spend a ton of time on one gals tickle torment, and also have a bunch of one page, two page type pics of the other gals getting tickled, as the story progresses further, and crushes develop, betrayals occur, alliances are formed... you get the idea. :p

A huge thank you to Jim @ MTJ for all of his amazing support, and of course to my amazing colorist, Lotus... who is the real talent behind our work. Trust me - this chick kicks total ass.

And lastly, I LOVE Halloween, and haunted houses. So this project has been a real treat for me (LMAO). I hope you all like it.

If anyone has any questions at ALL about the action in the comic, please post up and let me know.

And if ya get it and ya like it, please pleeeeeze PUHLEEEEEEEEZE let Lotus and I know.

Thanks for everything, and happy haunting.

The Spooky Deeto

This is, by far, the most exciting work you've ever done, my friend. I know that the next issues are gonna take time to do...but for the love of all that is holy...get your ASS to work!

I can't say enough about this! I love the different angles, and the facial expressions in many of the panels are something completely unseen before. Utterly and unbelievably hot and dripping with tension.

The archetypes used hit right down to the bone, and the setting is something all of us horror movie fans have been clamoring for.

For those of you wanting to hear more about this phenomenal comic, tune in to Wild Card Radio at the tolling of the bell on Halloween. That's right folks! Helping us kick off the Halloween weekend, we'll have The Bandito AND White Lotus on as special guests for the entire evening. We'll talk about this amazing comic, where it could go, what went into it and anything else that comes up about it. Be sure to join us and feel free to call in with your comments or questions about Bump in the Night or any other of the amazing works of this great team! I, for one, can't wait.

"Excellent work" does not say enough here. This is the BEST work I've seen all year so far. Hands down. In every way possible.

Wow - Bandito and White Lotus, your stuff just goes from strength to strength. You are producing consistently amazing artwork and colouring that is a joy to view and your stories are pretty damn hot too.

I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this one! :D

I've been meaning to reply here sooner (I did so over at TT), but it's a bit though getting used to the keyboard of this new laptop I'm working from (not to mention how irritating a touchpad is when your used to working with a pen tablet). Despite the technical difficulties, here's my view on this publication:

Bandito knows already how much I enjoyed this latest comic he and the very talented Lotus just finished, but I'll repeat myself here, just to tell all you folks how unbelievably fantastic this comic really is.

Perhaps a word of advise before you start reading this comic.

Cover the keyboard of you computer with a piece of plastic, to prevent it from short-circuiting when you're drooling in front of your screen.
You may also want to have a cold shower running just in case -this stuff is HOT!

No really, without a shadow of a doubt, this is the most sexiest tickling comic I ever read. It is literally sexiness given form.

This is one comic I'd recommend to everyone. If you can't decide what tickling comic to buy next, buy this one. I garantee you won't be dissapointed. I know, being a comic artist myself, I should really be plugging my own publications, but what the heck, this comic is so incredibly good it must be said! :)

Bandito and White Lotus HAVE outdone theirselves on this comic, but I've got the feeling they will keep surprising us with their awesome talent with every
new publication their come out with!

Considering the Halloween installment of Wild Card radio, I will most definitly try to tune in despite the timezone difference, if not I'll be downloading the podcast for sure. This is one show I don't want to miss. Always interesting to listen to what a fellow artist has to say, especially Bandito, who's also a great friend of mine. Plus, it'll be amazing to hear White Lotus' point of view; I've been a fan of her coloring work for quite some time now. :)

A spooky sexy haunted hug for everyone that has purchased Bump in the Night already, taken so much time to comment, checked out the cover art, or all of the above.

Thanks so much to all of you for making this comic such a huge success already. Now I am positive that I will be continuing the series!

Now some specific thank yous are in order:

Dave: What can I say, man? You have been one of my biggest supporters since day one. I admire the hell out of your art, your fiction, and you as a person. I am so honored that you have allowed me to appear on your WILD CARD RADIO show on Halloween. Lotus is excited too. It's gonna be a really fun night of spooky surprises, prizes, and maybe a few ghoulish guests stopping by!

I am so glad you enjoyed BITN: Book of the Laughing Dead. You and I have spoken about this many times, but the cheesy horror genre has been desperately in need of an infusion of erotic tickles for a looooooong time. LMAO.

Thanks tremendously for everything you have done for Lotus and I. You are a true friend.

Suikoden: Thanks so much for the amazing feedback, my friend - both here and in your PM's. Input is always something I take very seriously, and for an incredible artist like yourself to take the time to share your with me, means so much.

I appreciate your support, and look very forward to many more online conversations about tickling, art, and the combination there of.

Scavenger: My good friend - you also already know how much I truly value your unparalleled support, your amazing friendship, and just what an incredible artist and human being you are.

I can't thank you enough for your help, and input on BITN. Your words are far too generous, but I can promise that with each new illustration I draw, and each new words I write I will endeavor to earn them with all my heart.

There is so much more to say, but it will wait for another day, eh? Just know that your friendship is the greatest gift you could have offered, and something that makes me better at what I do.

A thousand thanks once again, for all of the amazing support for Bump in the Night. Now I gotta get back to work on BC4.

The Deeto

Just got it. Halloween is such an awesome setting for tickle stories. All those sexy costumes make it perfect. Looking foreward to more. :yourock:

Just got it. Halloween is such an awesome setting for tickle stories. All those sexy costumes make it perfect. Looking foreward to more. :yourock:

Hey thanks man - so glad you liked it. More on the way. In fact there will be a Bump in the Night II, but I will have several new publications to finish first.

Thanks for your input.

B

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back