• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Problem (M/F)

avethibaltus

TMF Regular
Another unfinished masterpiece.....

Parking his bicycle in the driveway, he walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
After a short wait, he heard the sound of the door being unlocked and opened.
'Well, hi, I see you made it right on time Jody'
'I try to be on time, most of the time anyway, Mrs. Williams' he responded.
She opened the screen door and invited him in.
'Do you want something to drink while we talk? A Coke or something?' she asked pleasantly.
'Okay' he said 'if it is no bother, I'll take a coke.'
'Coming right up.'
He sat down on the large sofa and looked around the living room. He had never been at the Williams` house before and was really impressed by how orderly and neat it was. Hanging on the wall he could see several pictures of the family and single photos of Mrs. Williams herself in her high school cheerleader days. He thought to himself that he couldn`t have been more than 3 years old when those were taken but still wondered that she took such good care of herself. Even though she was obviously much older now, there really wasn't much difference.
'Here you go, Jody' she said, setting the glass down on the table in front of him and startling him out of his daydreaming.
She sat down at the other end of the sofa, and put her cup of coffee down on the table.
'How is your family doing? I haven't seem your Mom in ages it seems'
'Just fine, thanks.' That's what he liked so much about her, she was always very nice to him.
'Tell me what it is you wanted to talk about.'
He looked nervously around the room as if to make certain that no one was there who might hear what he had to say.
'Don't worry, we're here alone. My husband is at work and the girls are in school.'
'Oh' he said.
'What kind of problem is it that you have and why do you think I can help you?'
He looked at her not really knowing where to start or how to approach the subject. She was wearing a nice white, silk blouse, a dark blue skirt which went respectably down to her knees, black stockings, and high heel shoes with a strap that went around the ankle and served to make them look all that much more delicate. Looking up, he realized that she was carefully watching him, as if to guess what he was thinking.
He blushed.
'Oh, come on Jody, it can't be that bad...you can tell me and it will not go any further'
'It's not that I don't trust you, Mrs. Williams...' he said.
'Well then, what is it...are you having girl troubles again?'
He didn't know how she found about his problems with Marsha but she had.
'No, it's just embarassing to talk about...'
'Just try' she said soothingly, 'there is no way I can help if I don't know what's going on.'
'Okay...' he said, pausing. 'You see...it's....well....I...'
She sat patiently, attentively waiting for him to spill his guts.
'...Oh shoot, Mrs. Williams, I can't talk about it...I'm afraid...'
'Well can you write about it or show me somehow, just give me a clue maybe? I could then try to guess and you could tell me when I get on the right track. Maybe that would help.'
'Hmmm...well, maybe I could show you but you have to promise not to laugh or get mad'
'Okay, I promise' she said comfortingly.
He hesitantly moved a little closer towards her then reached down and took her foot and put it in his lap, looking at her to see what she said.
She made a patient, reassuring, but interested face but didn't say anything.
He then unbuckled the ankle strap of her high heel and carefully slipped the shoe from her stockinged foot.
'Is that the problem, Jody, are you interested in women's shoes?'
He shook his head then took her other foot and did the same so that her shoeless stockinged feet were now both in his lap. He could feel his heart beating faster and the blood rushing to his face. He suspected he was blushing but decided not to worry about it for the time being.
Both shoes he then placed on the carpeted floor and began rubbing the soles of her feet with his left hand, the right holding on to her feet at the ankles.
'Is that the 'problem,' you like to touch women's feet?'
He shook his head again as she arched and pointed her toes so that the muscles in her shapely legs were tensed and her smooth soles rippled.
He continued rubbing on the soles of her feet, gradually working the rubbing motion into a dragging motion, where his thumbnail was gliding lightly across the bottom of her stockinged sole. She jerked her foot when he did that the first time.
'Jody, you've got to ...heheh...ohhh....Jody....thaaat tickles....tell me....whaaaat is the haha....problem?'
He continued stroking his fingers across the sole of her feet as she began trying to protect one sensitive stockinged foot sole with the other.
'JOOODYYYY...hehehehhhehehahahah....stooooooppppp IIIITTTT.....hehehahhaha...., I'm very tiiiiiiiickliiiiiishhh there....oooohhhhooohhhhhahahaha'
She was squirming now and laughing for all she was worth.
He began vigorously tickling her feet now, noting for the first time that she was coming out of her constant state of self-control. He thought he could make out her erect nipples unter the silk blouse too.
'AHAHAHAHAahahahahahaHEHEH...pllleeeeeeesssssssseheheheheheeheheHAHAHAH...'
She tried to protect one ticklish sole with the other but Jody was prepared for this manuever and just switched feet, tickling the unprotected foot, as Mrs. Williams squirmed, sliding on the couch so that her dress was now up above her knees.
Seeing the exposed knees, Jody moved from the feet to her knees and thighs.
'Not my kneeeeeeeesssssssss.....ohoahahahahahaha...Joooooooodyyyyyyy....I'm soooooo tickliiiiiiiiiishhhhhh....HAHAHAH'
As she continued to squirm he could see that her blouse was coming out of her dress, where it had been neatly tucked-in, and after a couple minutes of knee and thigh tickling, he quickly slipped his hands under her blouse and started to work on her stomach and ribs.
She was sqirming and laughing so much that the buttons came off her blouse as he tickled her ribs, revealing her upper body. He admired her full-breasted beauty and saw her erect nipples apparently trying to force their way through the material of the bra. She was really breathing heavy now and he let up a little to let her catch her breath.
As he adjusted his position (he was now sitting on top of her) she asked, out of breath, '...you hahaha...still....haven't ...told ...me what the ....problem is....'
Figuring that if she could talk, she was ready for more, he didn't answer but began tickling her smoothly shaved underarms.

(to be continued...)

This is Brilliant. I love it so far.
More detail about what she looked like would be killer.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back