• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chair, Chapter 7 (M/F)

avethibaltus

TMF Regular
The Chair

'Good morning' he said to the first customer to walk into his small shop on this Wednesday morning.
'I just wanted to look around' came the reply.
He nodded his head and said, 'Please, feel free.'
He then went back to the register and pretended to be doing something important as he watched the customer look at the various items he had for sale. She was a nice looking woman, perhaps late twenties, early thirties, her hair obviously long but fixed up so that it sat in a nice 'bun' on top of her head. The glasses she wore didn't do her justice but the sleeveless silk blouse and knee length skirt did, serving to explicitly define the curves of her feminine body. As she walked from behind a shelf, he noted that she was wearing heels and nylons, which served to make her shapely legs even more attractive.
The antique shop was full of all sorts of things that tended to draw the customers but not the ones interested in buying anything, or so it seemed these last few weeks.
'What is this?' he heard her ask.
'An old 1890's New England milk container...very nice' he responded.
As he watched, she moved around throughout the store looking and picking up various items, examining some closely, while others she just put back immediately. He could see now that she was looking at The Chair, which he had placed at the back of the shop because it seemed to attract a lot of attention.
'My, this is a beautiful old chair' she commented loudly enough for him to hear.
To avoid having to talk too loud, he walked back to where she was standing.
'Yes, it is' he said. 'It is one of the first recliners ever made, very heavy, solid wood and leather construction.'
'May I sit down in it?' she asked, looking to him for approval.
'Certainly...it is very comfortable'
She sat down in the chair and made a serious but unsuccessful attempt to get it to recline.
'Here, let me help' he said 'sometimes it sticks'
Grasping the large wooden reclining handle, he gently moved it so that the chair reclined back, and the young woman sitting there was almost laying now.
'This is Very comfortable for such an old chair' she said.
'Yes, I know...what's more, it has several special features that are not included in recliners anymore. I can demonstrate them if you like.'
'Sure, I would like that...do I need to get out of the chair or just sit here?'
As he grabbed a second, shorter lever, he told her that she only needed to stretch her arms above her head.
'This function of the chair is supposed to relax your back by stretching your arms...' he told her as she placed her outstretched arms above her head.
He then wrapped her wrists in two velvet straps made for the purpose then began moving the lever again, causing her to be pulled toward the top of the chair.
'Yes, I can see how that would stretch your arms and back muscles but it keeps pulling me out of my seat...isn't there something else to keep you in place?'
'Well...yes there is...but it hangs once in a while and I don't use it because it is too much trouble to get off when it gets stuck.'
'I would really like to see how this is supposed to work, can you make an exception today?' she said.
'...um...well...okay, but don't blame me if it takes some doing to get you back out of there.'
'No problem' she responded.
Directing her to position her heels in the small indentations on either edge of the foot rest, he then turned a crank that brought two padded shackle type devices up from underneath the footrest and over her ankles, locking in place with a loud click.
'Now we can try it again' he said, moving the small 'stretching' lever so that her body was stretched, not uncomfortably but enough to feel. The shackles on her ankles kept her from sliding now.
'Hey, that's really great...this thing really can help you loosen up' she said. She sat there as if enjoying that 'stretched-out' feeling then asked him if there were other accessories.
'The only original equipment that is still functional is this feather duster, believe it or not...' he replied, showing her the obviously old ostrich feather feather duster. 'See, I can demonstrate..'
He then made a show of dusting off the chair in which the woman lay, stretched out between the wrist and ankle restraints. As a gag he gave a little swish to her left underarm, which was obviously smooth and soft and very exposed due to the sleeveless blouse and her position.
'...oh...ohohoh...hehe...hehehehahahaha...thaaaat tiiiiiiickles....'
'Please excuse me' he said, blushing 'I must have lost control for a moment...'
'It's okay' she told him 'I just so ticklish all over and those feathers, I couldn't hold back...I think I would like to buy this chair if you could release me so I can pay.'
'Good' he said 'let's see, I just turn this crank and it should release the ankle restraints.' He tried with all the strength he could muster but couldn't get the crank to budge. After several more attempts, he told her that they would have to try something else.
'We'll take your shoes and see if we can slip your feet out through the holes...okay'
'Okay' came the response.
'This should work' he said as he went to the foot of The Chair and took off her right high heel. 'You have beautiful feet, if I may say so' he remarked, taking off the left shoe too.
'Why...thank you for the compliment' she replied.
Taking her stockinged right foot in his hands, one hand holding the ankle, the other the sole, he then started gently trying to push her foot back out of the hole. Unable to get anywhere, he changed positions so that both hands were pushing at the ankle, his face looking directly at her stockinged sole. He caught a faint clean smell with a hint of perfume and noticed that his breathing was getting heavier, obviously from the effort.
'Is everything allright' he asked innocently. She was being remarkably quiet.
'Yeeeeesssss....ohhhh...I caaaaaannn't staaaaaaannnd it.....hahahahahaha...you're breathing on my sole and it tiiiiiiicklllles' she suddenly spurted out.
He then moved to the other bare foot and the laughter became more intense.
'...I'mmmmm sooooooo tickliiiiiiiiish there....ehehehehehehehahahahah....'
In light of her sensitivity, he opted for a change of tactics and began intentionally tickling the soles of her feet with his fingers in the belief that she might just be able to pull her foot out of the hole while trying to escape the tickling.
'OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....' she was squirming now, trying to get away but still needing some help he noted. He continued with this effort for a couple of minutes then decided on a possibly better plan. Instead of pushing he would try pulling her out.
As she caught her breath he moved to the head of the chair and began pulling on her arms.
Nothing. To get a better grip he then moved his hands down the underside of her biceps.
'Oh noooooo...nooooootttt there.....hehehehehahahahahah...'
He had found another ticklish spot. He 'accidently' let his hands slide down to her underarms where he acted like he was trying to grip to pull her out.
'...heheehehhehehHEHEHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAH...' she screamed, squirming in all possible directions to escape the tickling fingers.
At that point, unexpectedly and just about simultaneously two things happened.
The restraints on the chair opened up, releasing the “victim” and the door bell at the front of the store rang, indicating that another customer had just arrived.
Surprise in their faces, they both looked at each other as she sat up.
“And it was just getting to be fun” she said, slipping on her shoes and leaving quickly as he went to help the next customer who apparently had no idea about what had just occurred.

Another great story!

This is another fine tale. I ask where are chapters 1-6? Anyway, glad you wrote this one, bravo! :D

worth a bump...
Apparently there are no other chapters on this forum...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back